• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
HIIIIII WANDER!!!! How are you!? That is so exciting that you will be graduating soon!!! I wish you the best!!!
I'm doing well, life has just been very chaotic lately, but my heart is missing this thread <3 I graduate May 21st (and get married August 12th) so it's been a very busy but very exciting year for me!
I mean Blair coming back would be super interesting!!! WanderLust. WanderLust. It's so nice to hear from you ❤️❤️
She's definitely the first one I'd bring back! I'll admit I haven't had time to read up on what all the characters have been up to! If it's not too much trouble I would love to hear a little recap. I watched "I am number four" the other night and it made me miss Chris :closedeyescryingfrown:

Hiiii!!! I hope you are doing welll and congrats on graduating soon that’s so amazing!
Thank you so much! I cannot wait to meet your new characters!!!

WanderLust. WanderLust. Wishing you the best of luck and dreams! I have every bit of faith in you, and we shall eagerly await your return to the thread whenever you're able!

Nerdy. Nerdy. Please reply with Aubrey and Griffon soon!
This warms my heart <3 I miss you all and my thoughts ceaselessly return to this thread. I'm glad to hear everyone is doing well!

Sorry for taking so long with Rhys. I’m currently fighting a cold so I’ve only been able to pop on and off. However I’m feeling better now which means I can type without feeling like death 🤣

YALL LEFT ME ALONE AND UNSUPERVISED WITH A CHARACTER AND NOW HER BACKSTORY IS DEVELOPING FURTHER AND FURTHER DOWN A RABBIT HOLE THAT I CANNOT SEE INTO TO NAVIGATE PROPERLY LMAO!

I apologize! I was super sick today so I will post Thorn AND Shay tomorrow! If I start to feel better I’ll post one tonight, I hate that I am holding up the rp. Been on the road constantly and I think it has made me ill.

Edit: I got Thorn posted and will post Shay tomorrow!

Last edited:
hello my loves, v happy to bring my favourite little guy into this universe — going to catch up on recaps etc shortly and hope to get a starter up tonight, are any characters open for orin to terrorise interact with?

hello my loves, v happy to bring my favourite little guy into this universe — going to catch up on recaps etc shortly and hope to get a starter up tonight, are any characters open for orin to terrorise interact with?
Hello! Welcome to the thread! We are so excited to have you and your bean here! I rp Randi, Fable, Shay, Vex, Thorn, and Bloom so once you feel comfortable please let me know if you want to plot at all! Also if you have any questions I am happy to try and answer them if I can! Super excited to have you join us!!!

Looking forward to replaying with you!! I play Charlie and Aubrey, Christian (and occasionally his family), Cassidy and Griffon.

Although my characters are all in interactions currently you could definitely have Orin interact with them.

Aubrey and Rhys Wolfiee Wolfiee character, are getting some wounds or possible sickness checked.
Griffon and Fable are at a diner.
Christian is in hospital with Shay, but he's going to leave soon to catch up with Vex.
Cassidy is in the training room with Aya ( Wolfiee Wolfiee ) and their about to head off as well.
Charlie is busy with Thorn, so she isn't open yet.

Nerdy. Nerdy. thank you!!

Aviator Aviator omg stop it ahaha thank u so much, orin is a favourite of mine to write and i’m so glad you like him —i’d really appreciate a recap, yeah! <3

fraxiom fraxiom No problem! So, as for a recap: Charlie and Thorn are picnicking by a river, and Charlie is comforting Thorn about his mother's recent death in a housefire and apologizing for how he was triggered in a fear simulation during training today. Bloom is in the Spartan Bar reminiscing about her former coworkers, as she was a bartender before her employment as an instructor. Cassidy and Ghost just finished a friendly sparring match in the physical training arena, when Ghost saw Randi leave the training arena all of a sudden and is pursuing her to see what's going on. Aubrey was hurt by a drunk NPC that she encountered in an alley and she and Rhys are currently both in the infirmary awaiting treatment, as Rhys has DID and wants to ensure that the fear simulations from today's training didn't upset his condition. Prior to then, Vex, a secret superspy for Erudite, had been interacting with Rhys with the intention of manipulating him to visit her employer, a doctor who performs some very unique treatments. Currently Vex just texted her latest co-worker, Chris, that he has a mission that she needs to debrief him on. Chris is currently in the hospital visiting Shayla, who suffered a life-threatening seizure during the fear simulations related to her brain tumor. Adoptive siblings Fable and Griffon are at a diner just chilling, eating food, and chatting about a girl that Griffon possibly likes, Aya. Aya is currently still in the training room with Cassidy after having spectated Cas's match with Ghost. Randi recently discovered that the housefire that killed Thorn's mother was caused by arson, and she is on her way to her uncle's house to have a chat with him because she suspects that he may have played a role in it.

I wrote a reply for Charlie, I think, given that I'm finally back from all my trips and camps, that I'll try to do one a day, rather than multiple, so that I can relax ^_^

I'll get Chris up at least tomorrow, but as far as I know I'm not working heaps tomorrow so I might also do more.

Wolfiee Wolfiee sorry I didn't reply, phone was almost dead and then I forgot!

I'm good with that for Cas and Aya! Maybe they could bump into Griffon and Fable too?
I'll be posting with Aubrey soon... Do you have any ideas on interaction with her or Rhys? Or should I have them go separate ways?

I’d be down for them to bump into Fable and Griffon.

Hm well if Aubrey is feeling up to it I feel like they could go get a drink or some food?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back