• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Randi literally never gets a happy ending poor baby 😭. Buttttt maybe she will get a happy ending later. 🥺

I have written up Sasha's post. I shall do Griffon's tomorrow, and then continue with my other characters after him :)
I was thinking, Sanc, that you could have Randi join Cas, Shay and Aya? Or vice versa, she could invite them out for something?

That sounds like a great idea! I will post with them tomorrow! Sorry, I didn't get Thorn up today, I have had a raging post-covid headache. I promise I will get Thorn posted tomorrow and likely someone else as well!

Okay I need to reply with Griffon but I'm lost on what to do with him right now... If I can't think of what to reply with him (open to suggestions, I'm just running out of things for him to talk about Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 ) then I will reply with Cas or Christian next.

Hmmmmm maybe they could run into Fable’s parents/Grif’s adoptive parents who were in Dauntless for Abnegation reasons during the party?

Ooh that could be really interesting! I like that. Do you think they would be looking for Fable? Griffon? Or both of them? I could have Griffon trying to find Fable with them by the end of his post?

Nerdy. Nerdy. I am super excited for your post! Also I am FULLY expecting Aubrey to just steamroll over Thorn's concerns so she doesn't have to do what he suggested at the end of his post. I also hope that Thorn coming to the thoughts he has makes sense due to his background.

Aviator Aviator it hurts my heart that Finn and Ghost think Thorn was going to actually try to beat up Ghost but I also understand why hahaha. My bean is just there for Aubrey and Charlie to keep them safe (in his mind without the use of violence lol).

I will post with Cas tonight and maybe one other depending on how much time I have.

Sorry if Griffons was a mess, it was really late and past my bedtime so I was not super focused

I plan to reply with Bloom tomorrow and then hopefully Shayla after!

Fable and Randi will be later this week and I will come up with something for Vex!

I replied with Cas, and I am trying to figure out what to do with Christian. His plot has sort of been upholstered what with Wander leaving. I need to rework some stuff for him. In the meanwhile, does anyone have something they'd like to do with him? (Maybe Vex watched the whole thing and is interested in getting Christian for her master? Maybe she entices Christian by saying her master could "Fix him?" ) Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 DM me if you dig that idea at all XD

Sorry I'm super hard pressed so I haven't even turned my laptop on. I can start replying hopefully tomorrow.

I would be ok with Vex interacting with Chris!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back