• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
So she could have maybe been with several of the initiates who all got eliminated and is now encountering the rest of them? Just trying to get the first meeting in the RP to be genuine rather than assuming a bunch of stuff is already known about each other. (Its one of the reasons I limit how much I really read on other CS's so i can have a character react to them/get to know them in the RP)

PlusUltra PlusUltra Unless Maeve voluntarily chooses not to stay in the barracks and has other lodgings, then she would have been sharing a room with the other initiates since the beginning of initiation. But maybe her only friend(s) were either cut after Phase One or died, and so she never took the time to form bonds with the other initiates?

That works i guess, so she's not really met/seen the others since they were lost in the sea of faces at best, and its only now that a ton of people she knew got eliminated shes paying attention to those that are left. Will adjust her attitude etc to match i guess.
So since her old room mate got eliminated, can say shes had her dorm moved to join her up with a new person who didn't have one rather than have both alone?

Oh, when i read Dorms i thought like a building with a bunch of rooms some of which are shared. Though Barracks make me think of just rows of bunk beds. For simplicity's sake then i guess ill have had her staying....somewhere away from the others until now, just need to come up with a reason i guess.
So when she opens the doors to the "dorms" its not into a common room linking to rooms but instead rows of bunk beds? Just want to confirm i have the right enviroment/scene in mind

No problem. I'll edit post after work, but will keep same general idea of them arriving/entering the barracks for first time. Likely adding in some more stuff if nobody's there before moving to wherever the party is (depending how far away that is. Not sure on layouts in general)

Party is just in the entire compound. Parades, events, fair games, food carts, open bars, dances, competitions etc.

And sorry for the confusion on the word from, I should have been more clear.

Dauntless is a funny place haha, they don't really care

Plus the party is for everyone in dauntless. Not just the kids.

Ok fixed it and reposted adding in some more. wrote in they had been staying out of sight during the tests and those who had tried to get to know them/interacted with her had all failed, hence why none of the current group have really met her until this point. I also added something in regarding the test that made sense to me for how she would have handled it, that may come up in the future depending how common simulations are. I will have them wandering around i this celebration i guess for now to see whatever comes up.

I posted with Shayla! I will do my best to get a post up with Fable tomorrow but not sure what to post with her yet! I’ll figure something out tho!

Now that Aya is accepted would anyone want to plot with her a little? I can toss her anywhere if someone wants to have an interaction with her. Rhys history will be up today I ended up falling asleep last night so didn’t finish it then. Lol

Now that Aya is accepted would anyone want to plot with her a little? I can toss her anywhere if someone wants to have an interaction with her. Rhys history will be up today I ended up falling asleep last night so didn’t finish it then. Lol
Maybe she and Fable could run into each other?

Same for case of Maeve. Also noticed the names under "Transfer Initiates" on the RP page still needs updating i think

Wolfiee Wolfiee your Erudite girl could be hanging out with Lainey, Shay and Cas if you want? Maybe she was already friends with Cas and Lainey? We could plot with that if you like.

Also I'm posting with Aubrey nowish

Awesome! Aya already being friends with Cas and Lainey sounds good to me! So I’ll toss her in there with that group!

I’ll also get Rhys up so Fable and him can have an interaction. I’m looking forward on how that goes after seeing what just happened with Fable.

Answers for the question:
Oh Rhys would for sure what a German shepherd or a Siberian husky.

Aya would probably want an Akita Inu or a golden retriever.

Maeve would be at a push to get an animal, but if she did id likely say Chow Chow

I’ve posted with Aya! Sorry if it’s not the greatest at the moment I didn’t want for her to just fully interrupt what was already going on.

Now I’m working on Rhys post.

Wolfiee Wolfiee No worries, your post was great!

Nerdy. Nerdy. I'll do my best to have a reply for you early tomorrow!

Ghost would want a dog breed that's small, somewhat rare, and very distinctive. His top choices would be either a Japanese chin or a Chinese crested.

As soon as Rhys is posted I’ll be sure to get a post up for Fable!

Oooo fun question!

Randi - German Shepherd or Pit Bull

Fable - Shiloh Shepherd or Blood Hound

Thorn - Beagle or Corgi

Vex - Rhodesian Ridgeback or American Wolfdog

Bloom - Tibetan Mastiff or Leonberger

Shayla - Standard Poodle or Great Dane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back