• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Also apologies but I will be pushing off the first post of my kids (Randi's) until tomorrow as I ran out of time today. My bad and I will manage my time better tomorrow when I post for Randi and one of my other babes!

Hmm I'm not sure... Chris is going to be looking for Blair UNLESS something stops him, like Fable. So maybe she bumps into him while he's going to leave, and then he recalls how he told her to join him, and so they do something together like dancing?

Sorry couldn't reply today, but I'll do as much as possible tomorrow.

I finally replied with Griffon and Christian, hopefully it's okay for you Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 ? Please let me know if you want to change anything.

Last edited:
Apologise that I will not be getting a post up for one of my babes tonight! A bad storm has taken out our power and I need to reserve phone charge for flashlight. I'll post two characters tomorrow if I have power back to make up for this! Does anyone have a preference which two characters I post next?

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 would you be able to reply with Thorn? I would like to reply with Aubrey at some point.
And if you wanted, Shayla can somehow interact with Charlie right now as she's free, but otherwise I'm not bothered with whom you post.

Sorry for the delay - I had family in town for a graduation and just got my new laptop back from the place that was transferring my old hard drive over for me. I will have Lainey up tomorrow! And I’ll have her interact with Cas! Nerdy. Nerdy.

So sorry I'm in the middle of moving so things have been hectic, I'm gonna start working on my post now and hopefully have it up by tomorrow

I can start replying with Cassidy, Aubrey to begin with, if I feel up to it I might do others too but those are the two I really need to post. Charlie will come after them.

Oof I feel bad for Blair because Christian meant to spend time with Blair and Fable, but since Blair disappeared he felt obliged to keep his promise to Blair <3

WanderLust. WanderLust. would it be cool if Christian comes to find Blair soon in his next post?

Lol I know, I really didn’t intend to but Blair keeps getting hurt in this RP so much it’s making ME feel bad - my poor bean

Yes Christian can come find Blair in the next post - though I’m not sure how he’ll figure out she’s hiding in the bathroom lol

Nerdy. Nerdy. I know that Charlie isn't in the midst of an interaction right now, but please do try to reply with her soon!

a z u l a a z u l a Do you think you'll have your post ready to go by tomorrow?

Question for everyone! What three real-world cities would each of your characters most want to visit sometime before they die?

Ooh I love this question but I'm gonna have to think about it before I answer! It's not easy...

As for Charlie Aviator Aviator I actually meant to post with her today but got busier than I thought! I'll try do her tomorrow before my friends farewell party (he's moving to England for an indeterminate amount of years 😢)

Love this question!

Maverick - New Orleans, Fiji, and Vegas
(Partying, drinking, and gambling)

Lainey - Paris, Singapore, and Barcelona (fashion and culture obviously)

Blair - Amalfi Coast in Italy, Machu Picchu, and the Great Barrier Reef in Australia!
(These are honestly my personal bucket list locations, but Blair is definitely similar to me in that she loves adventure and natural beauty and craves those one in a life time experiences)

Maverick is 1000% right to want to visit New Orleans, but for his sake I hope he likes seafood and spice lmao.

Ghost would want to go to Marseille, Tokyo, and Guadalajara, and he's taking Lainey as a travel buddy because they have compatible interests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back