• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I am just waiting for Blair so I can reply with both Chris and Charlie. And I'm waiting for Lainey for Cas and Anne for Griffon.

If they don't reply soon though I'll start replying with my babies either way.

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 That would be good! I think Chris is going to have an interaction with Ghost but I don't think it will be very long so that should be fine.

Oof sorry that last post was rough - I hate writing on mobile!! But Blair is up!! Waiting on Chet spyder spyder before I post with Lainey

I will get onto Chris and Charlie's posts later this evening or tomorrow! Looking forward to writing Christian's XD

I got Charlie and Christian's posts up! I hope that it's all satisfactory for everyone! I can totally change it if it doesn't work with anyone.

I'll post with Cas as soon as Lainey replies, and Griffon when Anne replies.

Question time! If your character/s had to go face to face with a monster or horror movie villain who do you think they would win against?

What a cool question! But what if we made it one villain they would win against and one they lose to?

Ghost would win against villains with conventionally logical solutions to problems and a dogmatic, rigid set of beliefs; he's always thinking of outside-the-box strategies that defy logic. Like, the Terminator is something he could easily beat, or Ravonna in the Loki tv show. I think he might sometimes even have the upper hand on Vex due to her very linear trajectory of thought. But one kind of villain he would lose against are the false friends and ones that prey upon trust and emotion, like Mother Gothel in Tangled and Hans in Frozen. Ghost has a problem of trusting the wrong people too much and the right people not enough.

Last edited:
At this point, I'm starting to doubt that spyder spyder is still with the thread, because it's been more than a week now since they've last logged into the site. That being the case, WanderLust. WanderLust. please try to go forward with Lainey even though I know she's interacting with Chet, and you're still due for a post with Maverick, please.

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 I'm ready for Vex to approach Ghost whenever you are!

Last edited:
If anyone has any idle characters that they're not sure what to do with, please feel free to interact with Bloom! Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 I feel bad for the way that Ghost dipped on her, I am so sorry and wouldn't have done it if I didn't have so many plots to get to. :dead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back