• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Please start replying with Vex and company soon!

Nerdy. Nerdy. It's gonna be a minute until Ghost is ready to attend the dinner with Charlie because he still has interactions with Vex and Chris first, so I strongly encourage you to have her approach another character until then! Maybe Raven or Spyder's new bean?

Nerdy. Nerdy. I don’t mind it Cas tags along - though I’m sure Maverick and Randy will eventually want some alone time

I will be posting with Blair sometime this weekend!

Oh okay I was hoping to have Cas be with Randi for a while but I guess I'm find something else to do with her.

Okay Aviator Aviator thanks for the info. spyder spyder a z u l a a z u l a did you have anything you would want to RP with my darling Charlie?

I may get someone up today but Easter weekend is crazy for me and I have an inspection this weekend and I haven't been home much to clean and prepare. I hope you'll forgive me for that. If absolutely necessary I'll stay up late tonight to reply.

Oh okay I was hoping to have Cas be with Randi for a while but I guess I'm find something else to do with her.

Okay Aviator Aviator thanks for the info. spyder spyder a z u l a a z u l a did you have anything you would want to RP with my darling Charlie?

I may get someone up today but Easter weekend is crazy for me and I have an inspection this weekend and I haven't been home much to clean and prepare. I hope you'll forgive me for that. If absolutely necessary I'll stay up late tonight to reply.
I would love to throw Raven in! I have both Friday and Monday off so I can most definitely get something posted if you'd like to!

What would Raven be doing at the party? Charlie is in the VIP section but is looking for excuses to leave because the date she is with is half forcing her to be there. So if she could slip away from him she would probably take it. Maybe Raven could see her discomfort and fake an illness or injury (or she could really have something) and Charlie "has" to look after her and will "definitely come back" when she's done?

Just an idea.

Nerdy. Nerdy. a z u l a a z u l a if we wanted to group kirby, charlie, and raven together maybe raven and kirby quite literally bump into each other and it's a little bit of a nasty collide? like kirby's not watching because she's looking for vex and raven's moving a bit fast and they knock heads and maybe someone splits an eyebrow or falls on some broken glass? someone slips on some loose beads and falls, taking the other one down with them? kirby doesn't need to be involved if it helps someone save time on their writing, i can easily keep her busy with the vex/mav business c:

Nerdy. Nerdy. a z u l a a z u l a if we wanted to group kirby, charlie, and raven together maybe raven and kirby quite literally bump into each other and it's a little bit of a nasty collide? like kirby's not watching because she's looking for vex and raven's moving a bit fast and they knock heads and maybe someone splits an eyebrow or falls on some broken glass? someone slips on some loose beads and falls, taking the other one down with them? kirby doesn't need to be involved if it helps someone save time on their writing, i can easily keep her busy with the vex/mav business c:
this is actually hilarious to me and I love both Charlie and Kirby, so this would be quite the iconic first interaction for Raven. Even without the head bumping, Raven would absolutely drag Charlie away from her awful date if she sensed that she was uncomfortable/didn’t want to be there.

ok anne is up and free for plots for anyone that is interested! i will also be working on posting this weekend, starting with chet since i have lainey's post i can respond to and then i'll respond with the others later c:

Hey! Given that Cas, Griffon and Anne all grew up in factionless territory at some point or another, I could totally see them sort of remembering each other?
Griff and Cas ran away from their factionless parents 6 years ago in the RP (when Cas was 10 and griffon 11).
Then Anne could also know Griffon as he lived in abnegation and also was in the orphanage (though he was adopted quickly so wouldn't have been there when Anne was, he might have volunteered there sometimes).

Although I don't think Cas and Griffons parents would have been in or with the council, I can imagine they did work together occasionally as they also hate the factions. Just some ideas though. Maybe Anne and Cas did a mission together once when they were little (both would have been under 10)

ok i really like the idea of cas and griff being familiar faces, but they ran away from their parents about the time anne was found an taken in by her factionless caregivers, so their overlap would probably be very brief. so i'm thinking anne probably recognizes them but has had very little interaction with cas, and then she could definitely be more familiar with griffon if he volunteered at the orphanage. i could see her lowkey clinging to griffon and follows him everywhere until she makes more friends? also, maybe he's helped her learn some sign language to help her fill in the gaps of her verbal speech? i can also see her really liking and sticking to charlie as well, as charlie sort of radiates warmth and signifies some sort of safety!

I edited my post with Cassidy, though tbh I know it's not as eloquent as I would have liked it, since I am super tired from doing a youth group easter event all day yesterday until midday today. I think I can get Griffon and Charlie's up in the next day.

Gonna get working on Randi’s post once I finish getting things ready for the holiday tomorrow!

Question! If your character could become a weapon what weapon would they become? Which other character would they want to use them in a fight?

Hm, interesting question... Ghost would want to be handheld claws like the ones Tifa Lockhart has in FF7 for all you nerds out there. And he would want Vex to be the wielder because Vex never loses a fight and he won't settle for second place.

Happy Easter, everyone! Anyone doing anything cool today?

Last edited:
Okay so tonight I am gonna try to get up Thorn and Shayla! I can't reply with Fable quite yet because she is talking with Grif. I'll get Bloom up tomorrow!

Update: Thorn and Shayla are posted!

Last edited:
I wish I could relike your post each time you post Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 because I get so happy when you post each charrie!

I also posted with Griffon just now and I know it's not terribly long or well written but I know I needed to get him up.

Ooh so I was wondering, WanderLust. WanderLust. I could have Charlie come "help" Blair and that puts Blair out of sorts because she didn't expect Charlie there and has to either pretend even more that she's in actual pain or get the medic to fake and play along. (which could be totally adorable and plus it means I could reply with Charlie?)

And spyder spyder how do you feel about Beck and Chris messing up their part of the plan? I can PM you for details if you like, I thought that could be seriously funny to do 😂

Nerdy. Nerdy. Yes yes yes!! Blair will totally be caught off guard by Charlie being there but if Charlie “helps” her by playing along it could be such a cute bonding moment for them!! That was kind of my plan when I brought Blair to her vicinity ;)

I'll be posting with my characters ASAP! I stopped getting email notifications so posting slipped my mind a bit (:

Ooh so I was wondering, WanderLust. WanderLust. I could have Charlie come "help" Blair and that puts Blair out of sorts because she didn't expect Charlie there and has to either pretend even more that she's in actual pain or get the medic to fake and play along. (which could be totally adorable and plus it means I could reply with Charlie?)

And spyder spyder how do you feel about Beck and Chris messing up their part of the plan? I can PM you for details if you like, I thought that could be seriously funny to do 😂
I am totally down for a mess up! Maybe Beck totally drops the cake before he gets it to Chris and draws a whole lot of attention to himself in doing so? Or he starts bickering with Chris about the size of the slices, and someone notices what they're doing? If you had another idea let me know! This will be so much fun!

Chet is up! I will be responding with Beck tomorrow, hopefully, so that Nerdy can respond with Chris. And then I'll follow up with Kirby.
a z u l a a z u l a were you still interested in having kirby and raven knock into each other?

Chet is up! I will be responding with Beck tomorrow, hopefully, so that Nerdy can respond with Chris. And then I'll follow up with Kirby.
a z u l a a z u l a were you still interested in having kirby and raven knock into each other?
yes that works for me! just let me know who should post first and if you want to plot anything specific for it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back