• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
We are travelling home tomorrow so I hopefully can get a post up the next day, but as I might be exhausted it might take a day longer for all 5.

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 I was thinking we could have either Thorn and Aubrey interact OR Charlie and Thorn, given that Bloom is interacting with Jake. I don't mind though up to you. Both would be interacting to do with Caspian's death.
Also asking you and WanderLust. WanderLust. If you would like Cas to stick around or disappear or whatever? Don't wanna spoil any potential plots you had.

And Chris is currently open for interactions so feel free to interact with him or ask me to.

Nerdy. Nerdy. Bloom and Jake are on their way to Charlie so I am cool with Thorn and Aubrey being buds! He can comfort her, maybe teach her some blacksmithing if you want? Also Shayla is hanging out at her place if Chris needs an interaction!

Aviator Aviator Blair is up! Maverick should be up tomorrow followed shortly by Lainey.

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 I was thinking about having Lainey drop in on Bloom and Jake - or Nerdy. Nerdy. she could possibly interact with Cas and/or Christian? I’m really not sure😅

Also - would anyone like to interact with Maverick at the funeral? I’m having a hard time deciding what the heck to do with him there but I know, as Caspians brother, he SHOULD be there so I’m having a little writers block with this since I didn’t know this plot was happening😅😅

If you like WanderLust. WanderLust. It would make sense for Maverick to come to the funeral only to ditch it quickly. I would imagine him not wanting to be rinsed of Caspian's death, and maybe too many people recognize him?
Otherwise he could go with Aubrey as they were close friends as kids and probably some of the closest people to Caspian.

Also feel free to have Lainey interact with Chris or Cas! Both are relatively free and have no plots.

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 I can have Aubrey bump into Thorn? Or maybe he is looking for Charlie and only Aubrey is home? I don't know for mind. Aubrey's coping mechanism is to run so I might have her do that but up to you.
Also I can have Chris interact with Shay if you like? Not sure how I'd get him there but I'm sure it would be easy enough.

Nerdy. Nerdy. by run do you mean run away or just like...go for a run? I just wanna make sure I have the right run in my mind hahaha! Once we get this figured out I'll post Thorn! I am gonna give it all I got to post him tomorrow!

WanderLust. WanderLust. You are more than welcome to have Lainey join Bloom and Jake but Bloom is currently dead set on getting to Charlie to find out if she is okay and Jake has invited himself along. You down for being apart of that?

Vex's post will come as soon as Theo's rper replies!

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 ahhh yes, trailing along with Bloom and Jake sounds like something Lainey would do.

Nerdy. Nerdy. perfect! I will have Maverick interact with Aubrey at the funeral then.

Also - side note guys, I got my COVID booster shot this morning and it has knocked me on my ASS and is supposed to get worse tomorrow (I didn’t handle the second dose of the vaccine well either) which either means I’ll have lots of time to write from bed or I’ll be spending the whole day sleeping. In any case, please forgive me if my posts are slightly below par, I’m unfortunately not feeling my best😕

Okay - so I am still confused about the funeral plot …. Should I be initiating the start of the funeral in my next post? Or should I just have Maverick wrap things up with Randi and wait on the funeral plot?

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 I meant go for a run just to clear her head 😂 not run away.

Also I'm unsure as to when the funeral plot should start, my characters are free to be there currently, I'll just get them there asap when I need to.

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1
I hadn't thought that we were going to the funeral immediately but I can work with whatever is happening. Apologies for not posting or being active, I had work this evening and my phone wasn't connecting.

I shall be posting with all 5 babes tomorrow though.

I will reply with both Christian and Cas soon, I just need a break from typing for a bit, and I need to clean my house.
Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 did you have any ideas or plans for Randi and Cas? I never meant to interrupt Mav and Randi's interaction but Mav is at the funeral now anyway, would Randi have gone too? Because then I can initiate a timeskip for Cas to be on her own? Just wanting to figure out what to do because I only planned for her to go get meds so I don't have a plot for her currently.
If minmi minmi isn't going to be replying soon I might bring Griffon along to help Cas out as well, but he was in a conversation with Scotty.

Also I can have Chris interact with Shay but I realized that would mean all my charries are interacting with just your charries Sanc, which isn't bad but sort of funny. Unless WanderLust. WanderLust. You wanted Lainey to interact with Chris or Cas or Shay (or multiple of them?) Just trying to get ideas for their posts.

Nerdy. Nerdy. Randi and Cas could hangout! Maybe Cas could start to wonder if Randi could be divergent or something like that?
I know I didn't make a very long post for Cas and Randi but I admit that my energy had dropped a bit after typing the other three and cleaning the house. I don't mind how you run with that, same as the interaction with Shayla.

minmi minmi I'm not sure if you're still interested in this thread since it's been some time that we've last heard from you, but I am going to need you to please reply to the RP thread with Scotty by Friday if you wish to remain with us. Has everything been okay with you lately?

tbh im not entirely sure what to do - is jake allowed to tag along with bloom/charlie even tho charlie basically told him not to? its def a jake thing to do, but if not i need to know what else to do w him since he had been interacting w bloom

tbh im not entirely sure what to do - is jake allowed to tag along with bloom/charlie even tho charlie basically told him not to? its def a jake thing to do, but if not i need to know what else to do w him since he had been interacting w bloom
Nerdy. Nerdy. this is totally up to you! I personally don't mind Jake following Bloom anyways, maybe without her realizing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back