• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
OOP IT IS! I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T KNOW! AHHHH DAMN! I have been trying to find a way to bring her in for the longest time now! Glad she is here in some way at least because she is my absolute queen and was my gay awakening lol!

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 if you really want that FC for Ronnie then I can find another for Cas and Griffons mum. I don't mind, I just also love Regina to bits so I thought she'd be perfect but I'm sure I can get another.

O
Idea! Twins? Split up by factions? Just an idea 😁
Ooh that's not a bad idea at all! That would make Ronnie Cas and Griffons aunt as well!
So their mom Lorelei was an Erudite who got kicked out/left Erudite. She has a younger/older sister who is in Erudite still (who Cas claims to be her mother rather than her aunt)

O

Ooh that's not a bad idea at all! That would make Ronnie Cas and Griffons aunt as well!
So their mom Lorelei was an Erudite who got kicked out/left Erudite. She has a younger/older sister who is in Erudite still (who Cas claims to be her mother rather than her aunt)
Ooooo this is so good! So Lorelei has a twin sister named Ronnie who transferred factions when she was 16? Would they have kept in touch? Ronnie could be looking out for her niece and nephew?

mood6 mood6 Please post on the RP thread tomorrow! Just checking in though, you are still interested in this thread, right? I don't mean to put you on the spot or anything, but we haven't heard from you in a little while.

I will post with Aubrey, I just realised I had skipped her to just before the funeral already and nobody else is ready for that. Do you mind Aviator Aviator if I leave her till the funeral or should I post as if she's not there yet.

Nerdy. Nerdy. Since I won't be involved in whatever plots unfold at the funeral, I think we should turn the question over to others who are. Is there anyone else who would like their character to attend Caspian's funeral, and if so, are you guys ready to start it now? If not, we can wait a little bit, your choice!

ill hopefully have a post up tonight or tomo! so sorry its been crazy over the holidays between work and other stuff!

I Am ready to go to the funeral now, It would just be a little time skip for Chris and Charlie who are mostly free anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back