• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Nah, just a grab and ransom, if that's okay with you? Because we've been a little trigger happy with killing off charries lately lol. Although knowing Young and how he regards Leah as a failure and faction traitor, I doubt he'd agree to any terms beyond a meeting.

*slowly puts down the knife* Okay, got it. Vex no kill for a while, she no stabby stabby. I am sorry for the murder crazy babe haha! But yeah I will just have her do a ransom thing! Will the Doc be meeting Ghost at the celebration?

If you want him to, then sure! I'd be down with that. For real if Ghost noticed a strange man's persistent attempts to corner Leah, he would impromptu adopt the role of the overprotective boyfriend and steer her away toward the bar and probably cause a bit of a passive-aggressive confrontation with the Doc in the process.

1640311838554.jpeg
Just a reminder of what our dear doctor looks like! And yeah that sounds good to me. He is a very charming man, very charismatic and good with people. It tends to make people comfortable with him so they are blindsided by the evil that lies within. He would be likely to buy Ghost a drink and chat calmly with him like equals (even though they are not in his eyes) which I think would make Ghost uneasy.

For me who is having a brain fart. What is the celebration for in the RP? Is it Obadiah's birthday?
And also Aviator Aviator would it be better to have Caspian's funeral tonight in RP or tomorrow before the celebration?

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Ghost can definitely be charming when he wants to be, so he would take the Doc up on his offer and be receptive to conversation, but as soon as the Doc crosses a boundary Ghost will let him know in no uncertain terms. Now, what would really unsettle Ghost is if Charlie wandered up to them at any time during their conversation.

Nerdy. Nerdy. I was originally thinking it would be Obadiah's birthday party, but considering that he's a focal point of today's plots, would you rather it be another high-ranking Dauntless official like Malia Wolfharde? Or it could even be a party for one of Chris's siblings, either birthday or engagement? Personally, I think it would be better to do Caspian's funeral tonight in the RP, just because there's already a lot going on tomorrow between the celebration and the dinner at Sasha's, and... afterward. Do you agree?

I do agree actually, for both things. I think Caspian funeral will be tonight, and obviously it will be open to all But I would assume only dauntless Born's would go.
Usually funerals are a party, but given his was a murder I think it will be an interesting mix of party and sad funeral.

Also Aviator Aviator it could be interesting for it to be Jeremy's party? But I also don't mind if it's anyone else's either.

Mm, if Freight isn't on the leadership panel, then I doubt he would have the officiality or authority to cancel the initiates' training in throwing a faction-wide event. I would believe it if it were Jeremy's celebration, though, since he is of an elite rank. Nerdy. Nerdy. Since he and Obadiah are both your characters, would you rather it be a party for Jeremy, and if so what kind?

Bruh honestly Freight seems like the kinda guy who, if free beer is being offered, he's there regardless of external circumstances lmao.

Aviator Aviator Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 While I etch away at his form, just a quick idea to run by you guys— would it be okay if Théo was working for Dr. Munro? Perhaps his parents are wealthy benefactors to his cause(and/or work for/with him as management, finance, ect.), and as such, the Lorentz children serve as an extra set of eyes for the doc? I'm imagining that with the family's wealth and influence, the name would have enough pull that most suspicious activity could slide under the radar and Théo could be lining people's pockets to encourage them to look the other way. Or perhaps he acts as a failsafe/leash for Vex, so that someone has eyes on her most of the time?

minmi minmi I like this idea a lot actually because part of Vex’s programming involves someone being nearby to give her a “tune up” every few days and up until this point it has been a nameless NPC. If you like that person could be Theo? Like he is working for the Doc and is sort of acting as Vex’s handler in the field? I also like the idea that Theo’s family is allied with Doctor Munro!

minmi minmi I like this idea a lot actually because part of Vex’s programming involves someone being nearby to give her a “tune up” every few days and up until this point it has been a nameless NPC. If you like that person could be Theo? Like he is working for the Doc and is sort of acting as Vex’s handler in the field? I also like the idea that Theo’s family is allied with Doctor Munro!
Yes, I'd love that!!

hi friends! i am here w da boy jake to form some relationships c: thank you so much for allowing me to be apart of your thread!

so here's a little rundown of him! click the spoiler for photo / his personality!

6pAW.gif

jake is one of those kids who immediately make you sigh and say, "oh god. here he comes". he's brash, loud, and annoying. he always is running his mouth, always has something to say. usually its something he deems funny or something he thinks is meaningful, but truth be told, he isn't very bright; so usually, despite him thinking its something useful, half the words that come out of his mouth are something that make others say "why would you even bother to say that?". this boy doesn't know how to use an inside voice, almost always is the loudest in the room. he's mainly called annoying because he doesn't know when to cut it out; he's always picking and prodding at others as he thinks its funny and he thinks others find it funny, too. he is a major flirt, and thinks he can pull literally anyone he wants; he loves to shoot a shining grin towards a girl and show off his body. he thinks its a game. even though he thinks its a game, would you believe it if i said he gets attached easily? especially to those who don't give him the time of day. he likes a chase. this often leads to jealousy, which will pull out an aggressive side of him. he likes to mess around to try to feel something other than jealousy and make himself think hes just a bad boy. however, despite starting off with all of his negative traits, he truly is a nice kid when he's not bullying or teasing another. he will do anything to protect those he loves; he would put his life on the line for someone he doesn't even know. he's flirtatious, yes, but he is quite the charmer; he's just very sweet, its hard to deny that. although most of his jokes don't land, some of them do, and he takes pride in the jokes he makes that leave others laughing. he is always looking on the bright side, thinking that others have it worse and they should be happy for what they have and they friends/family they've made. he also never gives up. really - you remember that scene from civil war when ironman tells captain america to stay down, and cap just won't stop standing up and getting his ass beat? yeah, that's jake for you. he doesn't stand down. ever.

Scotty's post is up!! I leave on a week-long trip next week, but during that time and leading up to my departure, I will be hopefully working on some more plotting for Scotty and Théo, as well as finsih Théo's form (:

hi friends! i am here w da boy jake to form some relationships c: thank you so much for allowing me to be apart of your thread!

so here's a little rundown of him! click the spoiler for photo / his personality!

6pAW.gif

jake is one of those kids who immediately make you sigh and say, "oh god. here he comes". he's brash, loud, and annoying. he always is running his mouth, always has something to say. usually its something he deems funny or something he thinks is meaningful, but truth be told, he isn't very bright; so usually, despite him thinking its something useful, half the words that come out of his mouth are something that make others say "why would you even bother to say that?". this boy doesn't know how to use an inside voice, almost always is the loudest in the room. he's mainly called annoying because he doesn't know when to cut it out; he's always picking and prodding at others as he thinks its funny and he thinks others find it funny, too. he is a major flirt, and thinks he can pull literally anyone he wants; he loves to shoot a shining grin towards a girl and show off his body. he thinks its a game. even though he thinks its a game, would you believe it if i said he gets attached easily? especially to those who don't give him the time of day. he likes a chase. this often leads to jealousy, which will pull out an aggressive side of him. he likes to mess around to try to feel something other than jealousy and make himself think hes just a bad boy. however, despite starting off with all of his negative traits, he truly is a nice kid when he's not bullying or teasing another. he will do anything to protect those he loves; he would put his life on the line for someone he doesn't even know. he's flirtatious, yes, but he is quite the charmer; he's just very sweet, its hard to deny that. although most of his jokes don't land, some of them do, and he takes pride in the jokes he makes that leave others laughing. he is always looking on the bright side, thinking that others have it worse and they should be happy for what they have and they friends/family they've made. he also never gives up. really - you remember that scene from civil war when ironman tells captain america to stay down, and cap just won't stop standing up and getting his ass beat? yeah, that's jake for you. he doesn't stand down. ever.
Welcome!! Feel free to look at Scotty and Théo's forms and see if there's anything there you'd like to plot between Jake and them(they're both open for all plots, essentially). Just off the top of my head, I'm imagining that Scotty would dislike him very much. Maybe they would be sort of "enemies", like he hits on her(she's gay, but not out of the closet) maybe only once, maybe constantly if that's in his persona from your view and she despises him from then on? At a base, I feel like their personalities are like oil and water and they wouldn't mix at all, so even if there's no flirting, I think any minor inconvenience could make it obvious that they are diametrically opposed.

Aviator Aviator I know Jeremy would have a full blown party and would absolutely stop initiation to do so! I would be pretty keen for that to be his thing.

Also kiwifrosty kiwifrosty I am keen to plot with Jake and I will try think of some but I'm pretty busy at the moment so it may take me a while. But you can feel free to look through my 5 charries and if any catch your interest in keen to plot.

Also MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone who celebrates it! ❤❤❤ hope y'all are having a great time (not gonna lie our Christmas started with my husband hitting our landlord daughters car with my uninsured car -.-) but I hope you all have a great day. I go on honeymoon tomorrow so IDK how active I'll be or if I'll get Chris and Aubrey post up soon.

I managed to type up a7breys post on my phone while there was a silent spell in our Christmas day.
I actually typed up a HUGE one but it got deleted unfortunately, so I'm sorry if this one isn't as good. I lost the muse to write it up all over again
My phone is almost dead so I will do Chris later.

Does anyone still have a character who needs interaction? If so, I’d be happy to plop Théo down with them.

Besides a post with Théo, next up on my to do list is to get a small ball rolling on some plots. I don’t want to go super into detail with them, since I think it’s more fun to watch some of it unfold in the rp. But my plan is to at least try to get one or both of my characters to have one plot with at least one of everyone’s characters (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back