• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hey guys, I managed to post with Charlie and Aubrey, I can't access internet on my laptop today though so it was on my phone, hope it's okay.

Baratheon Baratheon I was thinking Aubrey and Finn could visit Sasha and she tells them about Charlie bringing her suitor to dinner and invites them

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 if you wanted, you could go ahead and have her call Scotty in and I’ll respond with her fear sim and then have her interact with Jax. However, if you have nothing else for her to do, Feel free to hold off! I’ll hopefully be making my starting post at some point today, so fingers crossed it won’t delay you too long (:

My apologies for being short with all you guys; I appreciate everyone's dedication to this thread and am very happy to see the RP moving again.

minmi minmi Oh my goodness, your post is beautiful! I am such a fan of Scotty already.

xayah. xayah. Please try to post on the RP thread in the next few days and WanderLust. WanderLust. note that you are now at three weeks and due to reply with both your charries.

Since Leah is currently idle, are there any characters who are free to interact with her?

Last edited:
I loved it! I’m excited to be able to reply with Jax! minmi minmi

once I get Jax’s typed up I’ll have both characters up tomorrow night.

I’m so sorry, I was visiting family for the holidays and then found out my grandfather (who recently contracted Covid) also had another stroke on Saturday - not to mention I’m going into finals for law school. I truly apologize for holding up the thread, I was able to get a post up for Blair from my phone tonight, and will be working on Mavericks directly after this post. I will work on planning ahead better for posts in the future, time just got away from me.

Oh no! I am so sorry that your grandfather is having to go through so much hardship! Is he recovering alright? How are you? Anything I can do?

Since Leah is currently idle, are there any characters who are free to interact with her?

xayah. xayah. Does Leah still need an interaction partner? If Wolfiee Wolfiee is also on board with it, and you’re feeling up to it, I could edit the end of my post with Scotty to leave room for a more natural segway for Leah to enter their conversation.

I’m so sorry, I was visiting family for the holidays and then found out my grandfather (who recently contracted Covid) also had another stroke on Saturday - not to mention I’m going into finals for law school. I truly apologize for holding up the thread, I was able to get a post up for Blair from my phone tonight, and will be working on Mavericks directly after this post. I will work on planning ahead better for posts in the future, time just got away from me.

I understand that I’m very new here, but do feel free to reach out if there’s any support I can offer you. You seem to be going through a lot right now, and I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and well-wishes <3

EDIT: Thank you Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Aviator Aviator Wolfiee Wolfiee for the kind words about my post! It’s very encouraging and makes me excited to be part of this roleplay (:

xayah. xayah. Does Leah still need an interaction partner? If Wolfiee Wolfiee is also on board with it, and you’re feeling up to it, I could edit the end of my post with Scotty to leave room for a more natural segway for Leah to enter their conversation.

I understand that I’m very new here, but do feel free to reach out if there’s any support I can offer you. You seem to be going through a lot right now, and I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and well-wishes <3

EDIT: Thank you Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Aviator Aviator Wolfiee Wolfiee for the kind words about my post! It’s very encouraging and makes me excited to be part of this roleplay (:
Yes she does! Just a heads up, she's not really the type to just pop into a conversation though just to talk to people. Something probably has to catch her interest.

I hope your grandfather starts feeling better! I’m sorry you are going through so much right now! If there’s anything we can do don’t hesitate to ask!

I’m fine with Leah jumping in the more the merrier!

I should have my posts up by tomorrow. I had an appointment yesterday that took most the day and got a flu shot. So I’m pretty sore and feeling a little sick today. I’m mainly just editing Poppy’s post and writing up Jaxom’s!

I have a question!

If your characters were a mutant from x-men (or inhuman, or from heroes or just a superhero/powered person in general) what would their mutant ability be?
But give 2 answers! One that your character would love to have, and one that they would think of as a curse.

Charlie:
She would have the power of healing, and she would adore that power so much.
However she would also have the power to read minds and she would struggle to control this, and she would detest that power.

Aubrey:
Aubrey would for sure have super speed, I can totally see her as a speedster!
However she would also have the ability to fly (she hates flying), and she struggles to control that.

Christian:
Christian would have super strength/invulnerability, so he's basically like Luke Cage.
However he would also have sYour hearing which drives him nuts and irritates his anger issues and sickness.

I HAVE BEEN MEANING TO ANSWER THIS AND FINALLY I CAN!!!

Randi -
Wants: Would love Fire Powers or the ability to control flames because this little pyro thinks it would be cool to make flames into forms that move around!
Would Hate: She would hate having any power that made it so she couldn’t touch someone else. She is a very physically affectionate person and needs human touch.

Fable -
Wants: Honestly she would want something similar to Wolverine’s healing factor and metal claws because then she could be a bad ass without having to worry about getting seriously hurt. Plus then she could have KNIFE HANDS which would be awesome and certainly help her in Dauntless!
Would Hate: Mind reading abilities. She has a hard enough time figuring out what is going on in her own head, she doesn’t need other peoples thoughts as well.

Thorn -
Wants - Probably something like the ability to control and grow plants because then he would be able to grow food for all the people who are factionless. Plus he could grow pretty things for the people he cares about like his mother, Charlie, and Blair.
Would Hate - Might seem silly but he would hate to have super strength because he doesn’t want to accidentally hurt anyone just by hugging them too hard or pushing them too hard.

Vex -
Wants: Shapeshifting because it would make her life so much easier. Killing people using other peoples faces sounds like a dream to her.
Would Hate: Empath abilities because honestly she just doesn’t care how her prey feels. The fear in their eyes is enough for her.

Bloom -
Wants: The ability to create force fields because then she could protect herself and those she cares about far easier. Nothing can hurt them if nothing can get through.
Would Hate: The ability to see the future. She doesn’t need to know how things will play out, she is fine living in the moment rather than dreading what will happen next.

I can get Chris up today! Hopefully my laptop will work but otherwise I'll have to use my phone.
Does anyone have e anything they want to do with their characters?

Just doing my reply now, even though my internet isn't so great. Aviator Aviator we were going to do a plot with Ghost and Charlie after the sims but Ghost is out, do I just scrap it and do the part with the Parks girls without Ghost, or do we do it later?

Also Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 in my post Charlie asked Thorn to stick around (it'll make sense when you read it), if Thorn isn't busy (and if Charlie doesn't have her plot with Ghost) then I thought Thorn could offer to take her out to get something to eat or something?

Last edited:
Nerdy. Nerdy. My apologies for going off script; when Ghost finished with his initiates I noticed that Charlie still had a ways to go, and rather than keep him idle I wanted to get started on the plot with Blair, because I know that's going to take a little while to complete. I would be fine with Ghost meeting Charlie tonight in the RP if that's okay with you, but if it's more convenient for Charlie to do the plot with the Parks girls now, then go right ahead. It's your call.

Adding a bit more to Poppy since Chris posted lol I’ll for sure have her and Jax up tonight.

Hey everyone!

I am very sorry to say I am going to be stepping away from this thread and roleplaying overall. I joined this thread very early on and have been with it ever since. However, my life has become quite chaotic and I find that I simply cannot keep something like this on my plate. This is my very last thread I have kept with and it breaks my heart to have to leave, but it is a decision I have to make.

Finn and Harper are definitely my most favorite characters of all time, and I know their absence will have a huge impact on others; I encourage anyone who would like to take them on or do whatever they wish with them. Please give them an ending I just simply cannot, as much as I would like to. They are dear to me, but something I need to let go.

You guys have been the most amazing group ever and I can't believe it's been so long. I am so grateful for all of you and your creativity and kindness. I wish you all the best of luck in the RP and in real life as well. This has made an unforgettable impact on me. I am so, so sorry to throw this on you all and to have to do this, but thank you for understanding and for giving me all that you have. I love you all. Remember to walk in the light and make good decisions, always <3

We are very very sad to see you go Baratheon Baratheon as well as Finn and Harper. But your life is more important than a role play so I understand.

We will miss you so much, and I'll be thinking of you. We will make sure to have your characters either stick around or have a satisfactory and amazing ending ❤❤❤

Baratheon Baratheon I hate seeing RPers go, but I respect your decision and wish you the best irl. Never stop dreaming, and I have no doubt that you will be hugely successful in whatever road you choose to pursue.

There's something else I feel the need to address. Due to consistent inactivity and lackluster post quality, I have made the regrettable decision to ask Wolfiee Wolfiee to leave the thread. With that being the case and so many characters dropping out, does everyone else wish to continue the RP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back