• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I was going to reply this week. But it's my best friends wedding and I'm a bridesmaid and its super busy right now. So sorry but I'll have to wait till after the wedding to reply.
So hopefully I can reply on Sunday or Monday. I'm just completely busy every day.

You got it! I should have time to bang some out tomorrow! I meant to get Fable up last night but got distracted by shiny objects so that’s my bad!

I am currently trying to survive the family existing all in one house for a week. Happy Thanksgiving tho!!!!

I hope to get Poppy up today. I’ve been busy the past few days getting my house ready for some things and was dealing with thanksgiving as well. Lol

Hey all! My name is Rio. I apologize for the briefness of her form, but Scotty is open for all types of plotting!

minmi minmi Scotty looks amazing! The end to her and Sam's relationship broke my heart oml. Accepted, and please come join us on the plotting thread, the link to which you'll find on the first post. As a general recap of the RP, right now the initiates are taking their final fear simulations of Phase 2. Do you have a preference whether Bloom or Harper administers Scotty's fear sim? If you decide to finish up Theo's form before we wrap up today's training, he'll get whichever instructor you didn't choose for Scotty.
I don't have a preference for either!!

Also! minmi minmi WELCOME TO THE THREAD! Let me know if you would like to plot with any of my babes! I rp Randi (dauntless born initiate) , Fable (abnegation born initiate), Thorn (dauntless born initiate), Vex (erudite born initiate), and Bloom (amity born instructor)!

Nerdy. Nerdy. Please reply to the RP thread in the next few days! Also let us know how your friend's wedding goes!

Wolfiee Wolfiee Please note that Jax will be due for another RP post in two days, so you might want to consider replying with both charries.

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Thank you for volunteering Bloom!

Is anyone available to interact with Jax though at least . Since I don’t really want to post with him again with no interactions it’s not exactly fun or easy to come up with a post when a character is just talking/thinking with themselves. Lol

Also have most of Poppy’s written was just waiting on Blair first since Chris and Blair were suppose to make their way over to Poppy.

Aviator Aviator no problem! Also, my babes replies will have to come tomorrow because my family stayed a day longer than they were originally going to so I was entertaining them all day! Sorry for the inconvenience!

So so sorry - I’ve been so busy with thanksgiving (grandfather is still in the hospital with Covid, thankfully grandma is out but it’s been a lot of 4 hour drives to and from their place to visit and I’ve been so exhausted. I should have a post up with Blair by Sunday at the absolute latest!!

Is anyone available to interact with Jax though at least . Since I don’t really want to post with him again with no interactions it’s not exactly fun or easy to come up with a post when a character is just talking/thinking with themselves. Lol

Also have most of Poppy’s written was just waiting on Blair first since Chris and Blair were suppose to make their way over to Poppy.

Scotty and Jax can definitely interact! I haven’t peeked at the rp yet, but if you’d like you can have them bump into each other. I can double check the rp and depending on what’s going on, I can give a more clear suggestion on how they can interact.

Also to help with plotting, I think I’m going to get down a basic list of ideas for Scotty and everyone’s characters so that I at least have a base for more plotting/for Scotty to have an idea of each character to keep their interactions pretty straightforward (:

Aviator Aviator Before I sit down to get out a post, I want to make it more clear for myself: this is the final fear simulation of the phase, not the final fear sim of initiation? I know in the books, the initiates are aware they’re in a simulation for their final sim of initiation, so I just want to clarify so I don’t accidentally make Scotty seem divergent when she’s not.

minmi minmi Good question! Yeah, this is the final fear sim of Phase 2, so non-Divergents are not aware that it's a simulation. And as opposed to the fear landscapes in Phase 3 which comprise numerous fears, the Phase 2 simulations are just one fear.

Last edited:
SHE STAYED ANOTHER DAY SO I WAS BUSY TODAY TOO! She is for sure leaving tomorrow so my posts will be up then! I’ll do it while the house is empty! IT WILL BE TOMORROW I SWEAR! I’m happy I got another day with my sister tho!

Guys, why has no one replied to the RP thread in over a week when five people are due for posts? I need everyone to start taking the activity rule more seriously, because I for one do not enjoy a slow-moving RP.

I haven't had my phone or laptop and even an hour to myself in the last 4 days due to the wedding. It was crazy, and I was absolutely physically shattered due to my recovery from surgery. (I had to wear heels outside all day when I have a knee recovering from surgery)

I am home all day today as I am recovering from the wedding. So I can absolutely reply.
I'm really sorry Aviator Aviator for the huge delay.

I’ve been mainly busy with my toddler and the holidays . Then I was honestly just trying to give Wander a chance to reply with Blair since Chris and Blair were making their way over to Poppy. Though I do mainly have her post written up so I can post it tonight and edit it if needed when Blair responds. Also Jax had no one to interact with until now since Rio offered to have Scotty interact with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back