• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ghost would...
Screw Vex, because he could definitely get into this master thing. ;)
Marry Leah, because they a power couple and nothing would stand in their way.
Kill Poppy, just because all their previous encounters have been hella awkward.

Last edited:
Damn this is hard...

Charlie:
Marry - Ghost. Screw - Maverick (couldn't do that with Chris). Kill - Chris (sadly)

Aubrey:
Marry - Maverick. Screw - Chris. Kill - Ghost.
Marry - Poppy. Screw - Vex. Kill - Leah.

Chris:
Marry - Poppy. Screw - Leah. Kill - Vex.

Poppy -
Girls: M - Vex, S - Poppy, K - Leah(doesn’t know her well enough sadly)
Boys: M - Maverick, S - Chris, K - Ghost(rip)

Jaxom :
Girls: M - Vex(gotta keep them dangerous people close), S - Poppy, K - Leah
Boys: M - Ghost, S - Chris, K - Maverick

Jax has to marry Ghost and Vex those two are better to make an alliance with. Even if they are sketchy. With them getting married it only means Jax gets to benefit from it.

Blair - Marry Chris (duh), Screw Ghost (although she’d probably have to be drunk and/or extremely sad and needing someone), kill Maverick cuz he’s obnoxious and thinks he’s better than everyone else with his dumb savior complex (and is currently screwing with BOTH her best friends? Oh no words would be had and blows would be exchanged)

The fact that I created both of these characters and yet believe they would firmly dislike each other😂

Maverick - marry poppy (I mean he already likes her anyways), screw Leah cuz she’s the only one he doesn’t know what to do with and kill vex cuz she Killed his brother (even though he doesn’t know yet he’d get bad vibes)

Aight, here's another one!

Screw marry kill girls version: Aubrey, Fable, and Harper

Screw marry kill boys version: Jax, Thorn, and Finn

Randi -
Girls: M - Aubrey, S - Harper (YES PLEASE!!!), K - Fable
Boys: M - Jax (❤️) , S - Finn, K - Thorn

Fable -
Girls: M - Harper, S - Aubrey, K - Fable (lol)
Boys: M - Finn, S - Jax, K - Thorn

Thorn -
Girls: M - Fable, S - Aubrey, K - Harper
Boys: M - Finn, S - Jax, K - Thorn (kill himself rather than someone else)

Vex -
Girls: M - Fable, S - Harper, K - Aubrey
Boys: M - Jax, S - Thorn, K - Finn (KILL THE DIVERGENT)

Bloom -
Girls: M - Harper (cute ass couple tbh), S - Fable, K - Aubrey
Boys: M - Finn, S - Thorn, K - Jax

I will happily answer any questions now lol!

Ghost would...
Screw Finn, because that would be spicy af.
Marry Thorn, because both Finn and Jax are way too irresponsible.
Kill Jax, because there's already bad blood between them.

Screw Fable, because he neither knows her well enough to marry nor resents her enough to kill.
Marry Harper, because they would make powerful allies.
Kill Aubrey, because she is blindly obedient to Dauntless ideals.

Poppy -
Boys: M- Finn(feels like he would be a nice decent husband), S - Thorn(that puppy dog energy might be useful here), K - Jax(she has her secret reasons
Girls: M- Fable(Cause she’s adorable), S - Harper(Cause she feels like she would be interesting to sleep with), K - Aubrey(feels like Aubrey is hiding something)

Jaxom -
Boys: M - Thorn(feels like this man could make a killer breakfast for them), S - Finn(would need a few drinks but Finn would be decent to wake up next to the next morning), K - Jax(this man doesn’t care that much for himself xD)
Girls: M - Harper(Has enjoyed his talks with her so far wouldn’t mind her as a partner), S - Fable(feels like it would be a nice night) , K - Aubrey (doesnt really want to but will)

Just out of curiosity, when you guys play Screw-Marry-Kill, are you assuming that you're also screwing the person you marry? Or is it more of a celibate business partnership/lifelong friendship?

I am assuming my characters are screwing the person they marry so they want someone they know they will always enjoy rather than someone they simply lust after. Like screwing someone once doesn’t need to be emotional but marriage should be so my babes are going with someone they think they will always want to have as part of their life.

Last edited:
OOF these are hard guys.

Charlie: Marry Ghost (obviously), Screw Jax (they have sweet synergy), kill Finn (though she would fake it or sooner kill herself).

Aubrey: Marry Finn (DUH), Screw Jaxom (heart eyes), Kill Ghost (also DUH)
Marry Fable (she seems agreeable), screw Poppy (Dauntless = hot), kill Harper (can't sleep or marry your best friends older sister)

Chris: Marry Poppy (known her the longest), Screw Fable (They have awesome connection), and kill Harper (sorry)

Oh also I generally play that when you marry the person you always screw them too 😂 similar to sanctuary way of putting it.

Though, as a kid (and a teen) we would play "Kiss, Marry, Hit with a Frying Pan" because we were conservative AF and usually played it at christian camps 😂

Also it's my birthday 😊
And I'm getting a kitten!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NERDY!!!! Nerdy. Nerdy.

Aviator Aviator i will try to get a reply up tonight or tomorrow. My grandfather is currently in the hospital with Covid and Grandmother also just tested positive. My father has been a mess worrying about his parents so naturally I’ve been worried about all three of them😓

Users who are viewing this thread

Back