• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ghost's favorite anime would be a tossup between Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Kakegurui--even though they're about as different as can be lol--and as an anime boy he would have frizzy black hair with bangs falling into the eyes. And maybe a single silver streak, because he a edgy Slytherin boy.

Guys I hope you are ready for random because I have a random thing for you guys! I have been obsessed with Six the Musical, the broadway show about the six wives of Henry the 8th! I will now present which songs from that musical I believe work with my characters (minus Thorn). I know y’all probably won’t know them but I just felt like it would be fun! Feel free to give the songs a listen if you would like because it is a BANGER of a soundtrack!

Randi - All You Wanna Do OR Don’t Lose Ur Head

Fable - No Way OR I Don’t Need Your Love

Vex - Get Down

Bloom - Heart of Stone

I've only started watching anime thanks to my partner showing me different shows.

Also I will reply today, yesterday was the first day in a long time my husband and I had to ourselves so we just relaxed. But he's back at work today so I have lots of time to reply. Really sorry for the delay.

Guys I hope you are ready for random because I have a random thing for you guys! I have been obsessed with Six the Musical, the broadway show about the six wives of Henry the 8th! I will now present which songs from that musical I believe work with my characters (minus Thorn). I know y’all probably won’t know them but I just felt like it would be fun! Feel free to give the songs a listen if you would like because it is a BANGER of a soundtrack!

Randi - All You Wanna Do OR Don’t Lose Ur Head

Fable - No Way OR I Don’t Need Your Love

Vex - Get Down

Bloom - Heart of Stone
Yo I LOVE SIX THE MUSICAL!!!!!
ITS SO GOOOD AND ABSOLUTELY A BANGER.
I think for Charlie, her song would actually be No Way, or Heart of Stone. Or a mix of the two some how. Like the lyrics of No Way mixed with the gentle sound of Heart of Stone.

Aubrey would for sure be Get Down 😂 just totally see her singing "I'm the queen of the castle, get down you dirty rascal"

Yo I LOVE SIX THE MUSICAL!!!!!
ITS SO GOOOD AND ABSOLUTELY A BANGER.
I think for Charlie, her song would actually be No Way, or Heart of Stone. Or a mix of the two some how. Like the lyrics of No Way mixed with the gentle sound of Heart of Stone.

Aubrey would for sure be Get Down 😂 just totally see her singing "I'm the queen of the castle, get down you dirty rascal"
OH MY GOD YES!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED YOU KNOW THIS!!!! NERDY YOU ABSOLUTE LEGEND!!!

I feel like Aubrey and Vex have very similar dominant vibes after hearing you say Get Down for her too! Honestly the whole beat and the Queen of the castle get down you dirty rascal lines were what gave me Vex vibes as well!!!!

Randi was super hard to decide between All You Wanna Do, and Don’t Lose Ur Head so I just put both for her because they both just worked so well in totally different ways!

Fable was hard to pick between too because both songs fit her vibe of not wanting to be held back or told what to do by others anymore but also wanting to be with someone who just loves her for her and knows that she won’t treat them wrong. Also No Way is just such a stick up for yourself and fight song that is just fit her so well!

Heart of Stone is just so soft and beautiful and full of love that it reminded me so much of Bloom. No matter the situation or the storm her love endures…even when it isn’t for the best.

Sorry about how long that took, but I hope the post suffices. I tried to put a bit more than I usually do to make up for how slow I was in posting.

Speaking of anime, Leah's would probably be No Game No Life or Dr. Stone. Something about outsmarting your opponents just stands out to her even though they're completely different story wise and plot wise.

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 I really love Six the musical, and I am so happy to meet someone else who also does! I can just imagine the girls getting together and singing those songs.

Also I finally posted, and I am really sorry about the delay and I hope the post suffices. I tried to do as much as I could with it. I had a lot of fun with Christian's post even though it broke my heartstrings a lot to write some of it. I didn't write much for Aubrey because she hasn't been called for sims yet and she didn't really have much to do while she was waiting.

Aviator Aviator I hope Charlie's cut in was okay? Feel free to elaborate in your post about how she tried to get Finn to be with her rather than with Ghost, I couldn't' think of anything else for her to say, personally.

Gonna be posting soon! Jaxom is gonna be heading off outside and not sure where he will end up exactly yet if anyone who’s finished with their testing wants to hang out with him.

What would y’all’s characters be for Halloween?

Randi - She would probably be dressed as a devil or like a pretty dragon

Fable - Fable would be a Viking shield maiden for sure! Face paint and all!

Thorn - Thorn would dress up as a raccoon or panda or something cute like that

Vex - Vex would dress up as Poison Ivy or Cheetah or some beautiful bad ass villain!

Bloom - Bloom would probably go the Greek goddess route, or fairy

Blair would likely be an angel or a fairy or something feminine and cutesy.

Maverick would maybe be a gladiator or something he could be shirtless in - a pirate perhaps? Maybe a sexy cop lol

As a kid, Ghost would have dressed up as a comic book villain, probably the Riddler, and I high-key headcanon him and baby Leah going trick-or-treating together. But now as a fully-grown asshole, he would just put on a muscle shirt, jeans, and sunglasses and pretend to be Caspian lmao.

Yo I think we asked this question last Halloween! 😂 time flies!

I think Charlie as a kid would have been into sewing her own costume for her and Aubrey. I feel like they would have been something interesting like pirates or Vikings or knights or something. If they were to dress up now though for a Halloween party, Charlie would probably just chicken out and either not dress up or be forced to by Aubrey or someone else. If she had to dress up, she would probably be pirate.

Aubrey would totally dress up as a ninja with Finn, or as samurai or knights or any type of fighting thing. She'd also be down to dress up in sexy outfits with the girls too.

Chris would just do whatever goes with Blair's costume, so if she's an angel he'd be a demon, if she was a fairy he would also happily be a fairy or some other mystical creature.

Sorry for delay my characters will be posted by tonight. I pretty much died yesterday sleeping most of the day with my son who got his flu shot. 😂

Aight guys, let's shake things up a little...

Screw marry kill boys version: Ghost, Chris, and Maverick

Screw marry kill girls version: Vex, Poppy, and Leah

You can answer either as yourselves or a character!

Ooooooo this is haaaaaard!!!!

Randi -
Girls: M - Poppy, S - Vex, K - Leah
Boys: M - Mav, S - Ghost, K - Chris (would be too weird for her to do either of the others hahaha)

Fable -
Girls: M - Poppy, S - Leah, K - Vex
Boys: M - Chris, S - Mav, K - Ghost

Thorn -
Girls: M - Leah, S - Poppy, K - Vex
Boys: M - Chris, S - Mav, K - Ghost

Vex -
Girls: M - Vex, S - Poppy, K - Leah
Boys: M - Ghost, S - Mav, K - Chris

Bloom -
Girls: M - Poppy, S - Leah, K - Vex
Boys: M - Chris, S - Ghost, K - Mav (she just doesn’t know him that well)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back