• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Nerdy. Nerdy. no I saw! I just thought that bloom was interacting with him in her most recent post and I can move Blair along a bit so that Christian can respond to bloom in your next post.

I’ll be posting during the weekend! I got a job recently and I’ve been working 8 hour shifts nonstop 😔

I have Jaxom’s up I’ll probably be editing it more. I’m just stressed to the max right now as I still haven’t heard from insurance about the amount I’ll get for my car. So this means I can’t even get started on getting a new vehicle yet. 😭

I’ll probably have a post up tomorrow. I don’t have much to respond to at the moment so if it’s okay, could I have Leah be the first to get called up by Charlie for testing (if I’m remembering who’s administering her fear sim correctly)?

I edited Jax’s a bit earlier. I’m gonna have Poppy’s up soon I’ve finally figured out how to write up her fear sim 😂

Last edited:
Please expect a post tomorrow! I am so sorry. I had to unexpectedly cover so many of my coworker’s shifts

I’ll get mine up tomorrow! I figured out what all to do for her fear sim. So should be able to get a post up with her arriving and waiting at least!

To answer your question, Jovial, I feel like Finn would like an anime that's classic and a little funny, such as Naruto or My Hero. He'd have a nice head of brown hair, maybe with blue accents? Harper isn't the person to be super into anime, but she would secretly like sentimental ones, like Castle in the Sky or To Your Eternity. She'd have black or dark purple hair for sure.

Sorry about that Aviator Aviator
I will be replying in the next couple days! Sorry for the huge delay!

Also as for the question... I'm not a huge anime fan so I don't know that much.
Charlie would like something like Snow White with the Red Hair, or Howls Moving Castle. She would also have really light pink hair and white eyes.
Aubrey would like a show like Dangan Rompa (dont remember spelling), and she would have fiery orange hair with her signature blue eyes.
Chris would like a show like Avatar, One Punch Man, or something simple but we'll liked. He would have grey hair with blue tinges/shading, and grey eyes.

So so sorry Aviator Aviator i had an issue come up with work and ended up having to write a huge memo that I needed to submit today and my brain is currently fried but I am going to finish up Blair right now and Maverick will be coming tomorrow as soon as I get home from work!! Again I am so so sorry I did not mean to hold up the thread😓😓

OH MY GOSH! I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH MANY ANIMES BUT I AM GONNA TRY USING THE...SIX??? THAT I KNOW!!!!!

Randi - RWBY - Oddly enough I could see Randi rocking the high pigtails look with blonde hair that is pink ombre at the ends! I feel like it would be semi anime, semi Harly Quinn style hahaha!

Fable - Soul Eater - Ya know how Erza Scarlet's hair looks? Always perfect and super red? That's gonna be Fable!

Thorn - Fruits Basket - Thorn would have some cute short on the sides and long bangs into the face hair style with black and white hair!

Vex - Akame Ga Kill - Vex would have super cool super villain anime hair! Probably something with a high ponytail mixed with dreadlocks that are gold and black!

Bloom - Fairy Tail - Honestly her anime hair would probably look pretty similar to her rp hair! It would likely be long and brown with bright red streaks in it!

I love everyone saying they don’t watch anime and then proceeding to rattle off shows lol - I have seen kikis delivery service if that counts?? Other than that (I also watched avatar the last air bender but once again don’t know if that counts?? Side note: zuko>>>😍😍 ) I really don’t watch any anime lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back