• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Posted! Sorry about the hold up. I was helping a friend with some code yesterday, and the amount of errors in it broke my computer which wiped my post :,) I'll be timeskipping in my next post

Wolfiee Wolfiee Please reply to the RP thread in the next few days! For everyone planning to post soon, please remember to wrap up and timeskip! Fear sims will be underway shortly.

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Got my post up! I'm not quite sure if that's how you were envisioning Freight, so uh, lemme know what you think, and I'll change things as necessary! But boy did I have fun playing him. XDDD

I will hopefully be able to reply today, but if not today then tomorrow. Sorry my weekend was actually really full and I wasn't able to get on my laptop.

winter. winter. You're at three weeks, so please post on the RP thread today!

GUYS OML TELL ME WHICH ONE ALL Y'ALL'S CHARRIES ARE.

85f484d13d3192545d215c8ee77f1942.jpg

Ghost gotta agree with Dr. Strange and be like, "please assume I have dignity" XD

I’m gonna try and get some posts up by tomorrow night!

Poppy would be the black Panther lol Bold of people to assume she has dignity.

Jax would probably be tony stark cause Jax is honest but would for sure be like how dare you assume I don’t have more dumbass left in me.

Harper is totally Captain Marvel, not only because I love her, but also I can see her saying that to someone in the RP with the straightest face ever.

Finn I'm feeling Hawkeye, he's begging people to think he can't get any more stupid (he can).

I will be replying today! At least I'll start and see how far I get xD I've just started work again, I have physio for my busted leg and being married is actually very distracting 😂
But I have free time today so I'll be working on my reply. I'll initiate a timeskip for all my babes.

Also... This was hard but I think Charlie would be T'Challa, Aubrey would be Tony Stark, and Chris would be Rocket.

Randi would be Starlord and that look on his face would be her looking Ghost in the eyes as she is about to do something.

Fable is Doctor Strange because she wants so badly for people to take her seriously as a potential member of Dauntless.

Thorn…I honestly have no clue who Thorn would be.

Vex is easily Valkyrie because…come on…we all know this psycho babe ain’t straight.

Bloom is another difficult one but I’m gonna go with Black Panther for her because she is so sweet.

Got all my charries up! Hope it's all okay! :) Please do let me know if I overplayed some of your characters. I tried to not do that too much but be vague about it, but I assumed most of the crew would head back to the dorms for the night.

Vex and Bloom will be up tonight or tomorrow night! I am working on Vex now but have an early call tomorrow morning! I am so sorry for the delay but I assure you it is because I want the posts to be perfect and am trying to get the time needed to write them to be.

Wolfiee Wolfiee Please post on the RP thread today!

Guys, I am having such a thrill reading everyone's recent posts! I can't decide which plots are my favorite, I love them all so much. Keep up the great work everyone, because y'all killing it!

What kind of movie would y’all’s characters star in?

Randi would probably be in a trippy, mind breaking, horror/thriller movie. I could totally see that as her vibe!

Fable would be some sort of fantasy movie with bad ass knights and shield maidens and all that jazz! Could totally see her shield bashing someone!

Thorn would be in some sort of nature documentary (Steve Irwin style) or animal movie like Dolphin Tale!

Vex would be in some sort of spy, action, thriller movie where she ends up betraying absolutely everyone, probably like Anna!

Bloom would probably be in one of those wholesome finding yourself, a home, a family, and love movies. A real feel good movie kinda gal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back