• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Thank you! Wanted to double check before I posted with Rhys since I had him notice 😂

Also Wolfiee Wolfiee I was making it that Charlie pulled Shayla out of the SIM and not Rhys, which would have meant Shay would have disappeared at some point during his trying to get out?
Is that algoods with your post?

Griffon has a medical condition where he can't feel pain yeah.
Vex can't feel pain? I didn't know that!
Yeah she used to be able to but Dr Munro fixed that to make her more efficient in combat. She knows where injuries are and how to tend to them but she doesn’t feel pain.

Also Wolfiee Wolfiee I was making it that Charlie pulled Shayla out of the SIM and not Rhys, which would have meant Shay would have disappeared at some point during his trying to get out?
Is that algoods with your post?
Sounds good to me! Cause he stopped looking over towards her once he started trying to stop the simulation. So he wouldn’t have realized she disappeared while he was busy trying to grab the speaker and such!

Yeah she used to be able to but Dr Munro fixed that to make her more efficient in combat. She knows where injuries are and how to tend to them but she doesn’t feel pain.
Okay cool! Yeah Griffon can't really feel anything! So it's a little different but they do have a similar feat!

Sounds good to me! Cause he stopped looking over towards her once he started trying to stop the simulation. So he wouldn’t have realized she disappeared while he was busy trying to grab the speaker and such!
Yeah that's what I was imagining too ! Works for me. 😊

I’ll think of some plots soon! I’ve got my characters Rhysand and Aya if you wanna plot with them let me know!
WELCOME! Warren seems amazing!!! I would love to plot with him and my babes if you have time! I rp Brandish, Fable, Thorn, Vex, Bloom, and Shayla!!!
Wolfiee Wolfiee Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 I'd love to plot with you both~ I'm sorry it's taken me so long to respond, I got really excited about making Dakota and got a little side tracked. I'd love to be able to plot with all characters at least once, even if that means only plotting a relationship between a character and only one Summerhill sibling(so long as Dakota is accepted). I will definitely be taking some time to look at all eight forms and getting back to you guys if you haven't already thought of anything you'd like to work out <3

From my brief overview of Warren, I can give some brief thoughts from my characters POV.

Charlie: Charlie would have empathy for Warren's background and history but be fairly intimidated by how he acts and his general persona. She wouldn't avoid him but she likely wouldn't initiate contact either. She would be pretty submissive in things he says or does due to the feeling of being intimidated.

Aubrey: Aubrey in her current state will look at Warren as someone whom she inspires to be, and probably agrees and stands with much that he does and says. Although usually she'd be into him, her current situation means she's not into anybody and has other pressing issues. But she would definitely like him.

Christian: Chris would have little thoughts on Warren. Unless he knew him personally he would probably keep him at arm's length as he does everyone else, not rudely but just because he honestly doesn't see the point in befriending everyone.

Cassidy: Cas would definitely be interested in Warren and enjoy trying to wiggle deeper into his personality. (Also could totally see an interesting threesome between Randi, Cas and Warren?) She likes to just have fun, although she probably has more tact than he does, she likes his general vibe.

Griffon: Griffon would probably respect Warren a great deal, he respects his elders and authority like nobody else. But if Warren is particularly harsh, blunt or rude, intimidating or even scary, Griffon would struggle with that. But on the whole he would be happy to interact and be around him.
Nerdy. Nerdy. Oh, this is a great start. Ok, so here's what I'm thinking.

Charlie | How soon after her initiation did Charlie become medic? Maybe it's possible she was in training or working as a medic whilst Warren was going through his own initiation and he was a frequent visitor, giving him a sense of familiarity with her? I could definitely see him being chatty with her and finding her intriguing, since I think she and Dakota would be a lot alike. He'd also likely take a little fun in her being intimidated by him, not necessarily wanting to scare her more, but finding her to be a fun challenge to get to hang out. Maybe "corrupt" her a little? I could see them evolving into an odd friend-duo that could be quite fun!

Aubrey | I could see War taking her under his wing a little bit, maybe teaching her a few "tricks" that he found helpful during his own initiation, even if a little immoral to teach a 16 year old such things. He'd definitely take a liking to Aubrey, and try to help her find her edge.

Christian | Warren probably hates the Parks family, in a jealous sense. But I don't think he'd necessarily have any issues with Chris specifically, but the tendency to keep him at an arms length would likely be reciprocated. Unless he thinks being friends with a Parks kid would give him a leg up if he ever got in trouble.

Cassidy | War would definitely be reluctant to show much emotional vulnerability to her at first, though she could probably wear him down with time. I definitely think a trio with him, Cas, and Randi would be loads of fun and he'd happily accept them as partners in crime— as long as they pinkie promise to keep their mouths closed about his less than lawful antics.

Griffon | Griff will likely hear the words "you're a weird little dude" more than once. I think in a way, War would like Griffon, despite not being the traditional Dauntless spirit that he'd typically gravitate towards.

Nerdy. Nerdy. Please post with Chris tomorrow!

Happy Thanksgiving, all you guys! Hope you're doing something fun to celebrate. Now, what's your character's favorite Thanksgiving food???

Oof! I know I said I would post Randi tonight but the holiday wiped me out! I know I am at 2 weeks exactly since her last post so I will have it up in the morning as soon as I can! Sorry for the delay but the holiday just ate up all of my day! I will post her tomorrow and hopefully Thorn the day after. I have a plan. Thank you for your patience and I promise her post will be up tomorrow! I am trying to improve my post rate!

Rhysand - Ham
Rafe - Dumplings
Rain - Pumpkin or Apple Pie

Aya - Turkey or Egg noodles cooked in chicken/Turkey broth!

I will hopefully be posting soon~ I have Kody's post typed up and ready to go, but I kind of wanted to post hers and Warren's back to back. So I'm part way through his and will be finishing that up very soon!

Nerdy. Nerdy. Please post with Chris tomorrow!

Happy Thanksgiving, all you guys! Hope you're doing something fun to celebrate. Now, what's your character's favorite Thanksgiving food???
I would have to say that Warren's a big fan of making sandwiches out of all the leftovers, with everything on it. But day-of is a fan of deviled eggs. Kody's would probably be mac and cheese.

I will hopefully be posting soon~ I have Kody's post typed up and ready to go, but I kind of wanted to post hers and Warren's back to back. So I'm part way through his and will be finishing that up very soon!

I would have to say that Warren's a big fan of making sandwiches out of all the leftovers, with everything on it. But day-of is a fan of deviled eggs. Kody's would probably be mac and cheese.
Super excited for your post! I love your babes!

Ok, they are up! I hope they're alright and that the code is readable. I might be changing War's dialogue color, since I'm having a hard time reading it myself, and eventually I might change the code entirely depending on what I'm feeling >.<

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 I hope it's alright that I threw Kody at Bloom for now, I had a hard time telling who was free for interaction based on the few posts I read! If not, next post I can definitely put her in a scene with someone else :)

Ok, they are up! I hope they're alright and that the code is readable. I might be changing War's dialogue color, since I'm having a hard time reading it myself, and eventually I might change the code entirely depending on what I'm feeling >.<

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 I hope it's alright that I threw Kody at Bloom for now, I had a hard time telling who was free for interaction based on the few posts I read! If not, next post I can definitely put her in a scene with someone else :)
DID GHOST JUST GET FIRED!? Also your posts are amazing!!!!!!

rohcoco rohcoco Lolz both your posts were a roller coaster ride! I had a blast reading them. Welcome to the RP. <3

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Hahahaha! Coco and I wanted to give Warren the memorable entrance he deserves, and I think we've done just that.

Before I forget to answer my own question, Ghost's favorite Thanksgiving food is a tie between glazed carrots and cornbread stuffing!

DID GHOST JUST GET FIRED!? Also your posts are amazing!!!!!!
rohcoco rohcoco Lolz both your posts were a roller coaster ride! I had a blast reading them. Welcome to the RP. <3

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Hahahaha! Coco and I wanted to give Warren the memorable entrance he deserves, and I think we've done just that.

Before I forget to answer my own question, Ghost's favorite Thanksgiving food is a tie between glazed carrots and cornbread stuffing!

I'm glad you guys enjoyed them! I'm very excited to keep developing these characters~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back