• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
To answer my own question.

Charlie definitely doesn't have Vanessa Hudgens as her voice, as much as I like her it just doesn't fit. It took me ages to figure out what she sounds like because I've just created her voice in my head.
But I have found that Amanda Seyfried has the voice I like for Charlie. I imagine her to have a soothing and soft voice, very feminine, with an American accent but no drawl or anything.

Aubrey absolutely can keep Paige Hylands voice even though I'd never heard it until now. It's basically just young, American, loud, and slightly obnoxious and arrogant.

Christian can have Alex Pettyfer as his voice but only with an American accent like in Beastly. It's low, attractive, gravely, masculine and also American.

Now Cassidy can keep Daniella Pined as her voice too, and I don't remember what her accent is naturally, but I imagine Cassidy to have a light English accent, very eloquent and feminine, and also terribly seductive.

Griffon can also keep Christian Bale... I'm just trying to decide between his accent in little women or a very light New York accent.

In answer to Nerdy. Nerdy. question about the voices...

Randi - For sure has Dove Cameron's voice, especially when she is sassy or sultry and for sure when singing!

Fable - I was a bit on the fence but I decided I actually like Holland Roden's voice for Fable. I really like it for her character because I think it breathes a lot of emotion.

Thorn - OF COURSE I WANT HIM TO HAVE CAMERON BOYCE'S VOICE! Just like a little bit deeper is how I imagine it but with that same adorablness!

Bloom - Once again I will say yes of course to Meghan Ory as Bloom's voice because she has such a sweet and yet sensual voice that I greatly adore!

Vex - Yup! I adore Jurnee Smollett's voice and I imagine it specifically as her voice in Birds of Prey as Black Canary because that voice is soooooooooo good! Also her singing voice for sure!

Shayla - Okay so yeshish because it is a very specific version of Jessica Green that I want for Shayla's voice and that would likely be her voice as Talon from Outpost because that voice is to die for!

Ooh fun!

I'll start with Aubrey because that's the easiest. Aubrey loves her hair the most out of everything on her body! She adores it, she has a fear of losing it and she hates when people touch it without her consent.

Charlie probably likes her hands and fingers the most, they have gotten her through life well, saved people's lives and remind her of her father. She also likes the tattoos on her wrists.

Christian has never really thought about what he likes most about his body, he would always go with what his current girlfriend said. But I think he would personally say (if he weren't on any drug at all) that he likes his muscle tone specifically on his chest, and his facial shape.

Cas absolutely adores her slender figure and specifically her legs! She loves how elegant they are.

Griffon likes his smile the most. (He's just a sweetheart honestly)

Normally Ghost would say that he takes pride in his fashion sense most of all, but if it's gotta be a body part... Then, for an otherwise skinny guy, Ghost has got a surprisingly shapely ass, which becomes evident the second that he removes the long coat. :horns:

that-is-america-ass-captain-america.gif

Nerdy. Nerdy. You're due for posts with Cas, Chris, and Griffon now, please, but I'm aware that you're waiting on WanderLust. WanderLust. to reply with Lainey and Blair first.

Last edited:
ooooh I love this question lol

Maverick is definitely more concerned about his arms/shoulders when it comes to working out. So he would probably spend the most time admiring his biceps and shoulders (without coming off as conceited lol).

Blair is definitely her eyes. She has the same eyes as her mother and a few of her brothers share the same. Not only does it help tie her together with her family, but she also thinks they're very pretty and unique.

Lainey is very proud of her slender but toned body as she spent years of hard work dancing to get it that way. She also really likes to show off her collarbones and neck with pretty jewelry and low cut tops!

ugh im sorry for how long it’s taking me to get chet’s post up, it’s taking me a second to get back into writing for non-academic purposes >.< i should have it up tomorrow, hopefully!

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 here are my answers!!

chet is a bit of an insecure person, so i think he’d avoid answering if you asked, but in all honestly I could see him generally being happy with his washboard abs, even if he’d never admit it outloud.

anne likes her teeth, they’re good for biting and ripping at things (:<

beck is probably a bit conceited and i imagine he finds all of himself very attractive, but is very proud of both his hair and his jawline.

i think kirby likes the features of herself that remind her of her father, such as her dark hair and super thick and dark lashes and brows. And her nose, I feel like she really likes her nose.

Ahhhh I love all of yalls answers!

Randi - There are a lot of things Randi really loves about her appearance from her hair to her eyes and her figure but I think her favorite physical trait would be her lips since they are naturally so plump and really enhance her pouts and smiles.

Fable - Fable's favorite physical trait is easily her heterochromia in her eyes. She loves having mismatched eyes because she feels like it highlights her defiance to fit into her parents ideals that they tried to force on her and she also thinks that they sorta represent her soul.

Thorn - Thorn's favorite thing about himself isn't something he has really ever thought about and he doesn't really look at himself that positively but if he had to pick he would probably choose his freckles. His freckles are something that he has good memories and feelings tied to because his mom always told him how much she loved them when he was little.

Vex - Vex is very pleased with pretty much all parts of herself because she is a very physically appealing weapon but if she had to pick she would likely choose her figure as her favorite physical feature since it is her figure and her muscles that allow her to do her job so very well.

Bloom - Bloom's favorite thing about herself is easily her smile but not only because it makes her feel pretty. She loves her smile because it is something about her that tends to make others feel happy and comfortable which makes it her very favorite physical feature.

Shayla - Shayla doesn't really think too much about what she liked about herself but if she had to pick she would probably pick her hair. It is long, silky, and healthy which allows for her to be able to do a lot with it and she also feels it brings out her eyes which she also likes.

Aight, slightly different question! Now, what physical trait is your character most attracted to in a potential partner? Like what's the game-changer for them?

Ghost is particularly fond of a melodic, pleasant voice. Not only that, but he's low-key sapio, so the person in question also must be well-spoken and articulate in what they say; he can't stand people who talk just for the sake of talking (even though he himself may sometimes fall into this category).

so sorry for the tardiness of my post! it ended up being way longer than anticipated, and as always please let me know if you feel something should be changed, especially in regards to anyone's characters. it's extremely possible that i missed something when writing >.< i'll have kirby up next, since vex in kinda hanging out, and hopefully it won't take as long (:

as for Aviator Aviator 's question:

anne likes shiny things (:< and slow and tender-filled actions and movements and someone who is very bitable.

beck has a lot of physical traits he's more attracted to, but his number one is strength. a fit partner who is athletic, and above all else, especially strong will never not be attractive to him. he would definitely find both buff women and men attractive. and is definitely the type of person to unexpectedly and borderline unironically say something along the lines of "step on me".

chet likes teeth. he's a sucker for a dazzling smile. he's tends to be a bit easily charmed, and i think his attraction to a nice, borderline perfect, smile is part of that. in his mind, trustworthy people have good teeth and nice smiles, likely because of how important smiling and peace was in amity.

kirby is definitely attracted to the dark and mysterious type, and while it's all more of a vibe, any character that might be tragic she finds herself attracted to— someone grimly beautiful, like frankenstein's monster or the angel of death. husky, gravelly voices are also hot and will do it for her too.

Charlie specifically looks for NOT brawn. Brawn, muscles and over the top size and stature scares her. She likes lithe, shorter and less obvious muscles in her men. She also loves scent, and how people smell. It also is important to her about them using words first, instead of actions.

Aubrey is very attracted to muscles, body size and potential strength. She finds competitiveness and ambition attractive.

Christian likes hair and eyes, he likes how it adds to a girls figure and their style. He specifically likes long hair and lighter coloured eyes. He also prefers girls who are a lot shorter than him. He kinda finds confidence really attractive too.

Cassidy finds wit, sarcasm, mystery and quick thinking very attractive, and that will win her over. When it comes to physical aspects she likes dark hair and petite yet curvy frames on girls, and a solid toned body for men. She cares about how clean you appear and how you present yourself.

Griffon is a sweetheart... But if he had to pick the thing that gets him attracted to someonez it would be their genuine smiles. He also loves people's eyes and face in general, going for gentle and joyful looking faces usually.

I'll also try to reply on Saturday, I've been flat tack busy all week and that'll be my first day off.

spyder spyder Never feel bad for writing a long post! I loved reading every line of it and Chet had me rooting for him like the adorable mess that he is. <3

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Please start replying with your babes soon, and WanderLust. WanderLust. Lainey is over three weeks since her last post, so please take care of that!

Last edited:
Of course I ended up getting called into work today and couldn’t refuse as I’m currently tight on money. I have Lainey’s post half way done but I’m struggling to keep my eyes open so I will finish her up tomorrow morning ❤️

Okay I've written up Griffon's and I'm writing up Charlie's now.
Since WanderLust. WanderLust. has said they're finishing up Lainey I'll wait one more day to post her and then once Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 has done Thorn's reply I will do Aubrey's as well! I am very free this week so I should be able to do a lot of replies, it's the school holidays so a lot of my evening commitments are not on anymore.

As for Christian, I know I can reply with him now, and I'm happy to, but I wanted to ask Wander and spyder spyder about what they would like. I was going to have Christian come looking for Blair again and find Ajax with her, and he will get way too mad and attack Ajax. I know that we're going to have him attack Ajax really badly sometime during phase 3, but would this be okay for now?
OR is it actually a good time for him to do his huge attack towards Ajax now? Let me know because I don't really mind what happens, I just want to know what the best reply would be right now.

Nerdy. Nerdy. I'm fine with the really big Christian x Ajax fight happening now - lots of witnesses and drama lol - perhaps Beck could be the one to finally pull them apart after Christian accidentally injures Blair? Up to you guys! I'm fine with either

Sorry we lost power with the harsh storm last night! Just got it back a little bit ago! I'll post two babes tomorrow to make up for it! Who should I make a priority?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back