• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
yes that works for me! just let me know who should post first and if you want to plot anything specific for it?
feel free to post if you are comfortable! otherwise, i will include raven when i do post with kirby. it might be a little bit before i get to it, maybe a day or so depending on how quickly i get through homework since i'm planning on posting with beck first. i don't have anything specific in mind, but if you do, by all means i am all ears. i understand throwing yourself in without an action to respond to can be difficult, so i'm here to talk it out if you need to beforehand! c:

just a quick update, i'm about halfway through beck's post, but i'm getting a bit sick from a migraine atm. i'll finish and post him tomorrow!

a z u l a a z u l a do you want to have Annie run into Griffon and Fable? They are open for extra interactions if you like.
i'm also just noticing this mentions anne, even tho i'm not the one tagged. if you did mean anne and not raven, i'd be happy for her to join them! it might be a hot minute before i get a post up for her, though c:

Oh haha spyder spyder I'm so sorry 😭😆😆😣 I got lost trying to remember who was playing who!! Doh..
Yes I meant Anne, I thought that it would give you something to start with and also I didn't have any plans for Griffon just yet.

beck has been posted and kirby is up next!

also, just now thinking about it since kirby and cas kind of have a sexually charged relationship rn. i'm imagining that kirby has a type and that type would include shayla Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 ? since shayla seems to be keeping people at an arms length because of her condition and kirby enjoys having very casual flings, maybe she forms one with shay? totally up to you. i could totally see kirby starting to bond with both of them on a more personal level and develop feelings for both and get very stuck in her own head about them! but that is, of course if both you and Nerdy. Nerdy. are up for it c:

Oh haha spyder spyder I'm so sorry 😭😆😆😣 I got lost trying to remember who was playing who!! Doh..
Yes I meant Anne, I thought that it would give you something to start with and also I didn't have any plans for Griffon just yet.
then, yes! i'd love to have anne interact with griffon and fable. she will def cling to him with her silent intensity!

beck has been posted and kirby is up next!

also, just now thinking about it since kirby and cas kind of have a sexually charged relationship rn. i'm imagining that kirby has a type and that type would include shayla Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 ? since shayla seems to be keeping people at an arms length because of her condition and kirby enjoys having very casual flings, maybe she forms one with shay? totally up to you. i could totally see kirby starting to bond with both of them on a more personal level and develop feelings for both and get very stuck in her own head about them! but that is, of course if both you and Nerdy. Nerdy. are up for it c:

then, yes! i'd love to have anne interact with griffon and fable. she will def cling to him with her silent intensity!
I'm keen for this plot! I Think Shayla is also Cassidy's type so I and have been having her speak flirtatiously to her haha.

And yes totally keen for Anne to hang with Griffon. Plus if Fable needs company she can always hang with Chris whom invited her before (which could be fun)

spyder spyder Nerdy. Nerdy. OOOOOO I would love to plot more of this in DMs if you guys would like! I certainly need some plots for my little Shayla bean and I adore your ladies so much!

Also Spyder do you want me to wait for you to post with Anne before I post with Fable? I was about to start working on her post but if Anne comes in it gives me more to work on which will give Nerdy more to go on in her next post! :D

Sorry, I went ahead and posted Fable because I didn't wanna keep anyone waiting who might need her post! I also wanna make sure I am keeping my word as best as possible for when posts will get up!

I JUST REALIZED THAT I NEVER ANSWERED MY OWN QUESTION!

Randi - Okay so I feel like Randi would seriously vibe as a fire whip (which is a real thing I have found out through the magic of google) and she would want her wielder to be someone who would have a ton of fun and flare using her so she would likely go for Lainey or Cas (I wanted to also say Mav but I just don't see him being that into whips lol).

Fable - I could see Fable being a battle-ax, like something bigger that you wouldn't expect her to be but actually fits her very well. I think out of everyone she would want Chris or Aubrey to wield her because she trust Chris to do a good job and knows Aubrey would treat her like a badass weapon.

Thorn - Not suuuuuuper cool or anything but I could see Thorn being something like a bo staff or a nunchaku because I feel like he would be a weapon that wasn't originally meant to be a weapon but had to become one at the end of the day. He would probably want Charlie to wield him if he was a bo staff (seems like her vibe) or Chet/Grif to wield him if he were nunchakus.

Vex - I could see her being a chakram dagger because they seem like easily concealed and deadly assassin weapons that are great for close-range and midrange combat. Who she would want as her wielder is a bit difficult to decide but I think she would be most comfortable with Kirby since Kirby sorta already wields her anyway...in a sense. She might also consider Ghost because he intrigues her.

Bloom - Without a doubt I could see her being a bow and arrow weapon because she already had a great affinity and skill with the weapon in cannon so I could see it being the weapon she would become. The bow and arrow also symbolize her journey so far, so many people pulled her back but now she is flying free. I think she would want Charlie to be her wielder so she could in a sense continue to protect her best friend.

Shayla - I could see her being either a rope dart weapon or a katana of some sort because both just have a certain elegance to them that sorta remind me of Shayla. Her wielder would probably be Chris if she is a katana and hmmmmm maybe Kirby or Cas for rope dart!

Ooh I totally forgot to answer this question too!

Charlie: Charlie is not particularly fond of weapons but I think she would be a rapier. It sort of gives her this elegance and beauty and craftsmanship but isn't designed for super durable fights. I think she would pick Ghost to fence with her.

Aubrey: although she has such an affinity to knives, I think Aubrey would be a massive great sword or an assault rifle (like an AK). Shes just big and deadly, as she always likes to be. I think she would choose Maverick or Chris To wield her as a sword. Then maverick or Randi as a gun.

Christian: Christian is my brawny boy, he's very vanilla though so I think he would just be brass knuckles. And to whom would use him... He would trust Thorn and Aubrey.

Cassidy: okay so I actually think Cassidy would either be a garrote, or a shuriken. I like the garrote because it's unusual, often hidden and seems like it can be elegant or absolutely deadly. And shuriken are just perfect for Cas as well.
If she were a garrote she would want Randi or Lainey to have and wield her. If she were shuriken she would probably choose Kirby or Shayla.

Griffon: Griffon is such a gentle baby but I think he could be a sniper rifle or a club. As a sniper rifle I think he would want Fable or Cassidy to use them as he trusts them so much and knows they're skilled. For a weapon like a club though, he'd want Chet or Thorn since they're his besties.

spyder spyder Please reply with Kirby today or tomorrow, and WanderLust. WanderLust. still waiting for Maverick!

Okay okay, if your character was chosen as a wielder by more than one person, which of those weapons would they rather be?

Ghost definitely wouldn't complain if he had to use either a dagger or a rapier, but he'd be a lousy rogue if he didn't choose the dagger. Too many opportunities for dirty tricks for him to pass up.

Last edited:
okok as far as being weapons go:
anne — anne would be a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire, something scrappy and a little unorthodox. i could see her picking raven or fable as her wielder, but i have no explanation for why.
beck — beck would def be a switchblade, i think. to be used by blair or aubrey, absolutely.
chet — chet would be a plain and simple handgun, i think. i could see him picking bloom to use him, tbh.
kirby — i think symbolically, kirby makes sense to be a sniper rifle. she works frequently behind the scenes and in silence, doing harm before someone can realize she's the one behind it all. i could see her wanting to be used by vex, since vex would do well with it.

for wielding,
i think kirby would be very comfortable with most weapons she'd be chosen by. all of them require some sort of skill or cunning to use, and i think she'd definitely like that. but it'd be such a shame to pass up on something so cool like shuriken.
while the nunchakus would be super cool, i think chet would gravitate towards the club, since it takes less skill for him to wield.

kirby's post will hopefully be up tomorrow! i've started working on it and will work on it throughout today, but i don't think i can get it done in time to post it tonight c:

the issues with the site last night have delayed my post some. i'll have kirby up by tomorrow night! i'm done with monday classes for the semester, so minus a quick meeting with my lab group for an upcoming presentation in the early afternoon, i'll have all day to put it up!

glad to see the site is back up and running! It crashed yesterday when I was in the middle of Maverick’s post 🙄 (Maverick is up by the way!)

I’m not sure I fully understand this question but I’ll give it a shot!

Blair - the bow and arrow type, inflicts a lot of damage when used correctly but never wants to be too close to the actual violence. If she had to pick a wielder she’d go for someone like Charlie or Thorn, or possibly fable. Someone she knew would only use deadly force when absolutely necessary.

Lainey - the elegant dagger concealed under a dress, strapped to a beautiful woman’s thigh lol, those are just the vibes she gives me. Equal parts deadly and beautiful. She’d probably want someone like Cas or Randi to wield her as they are both fiery and independent women she trusts.

Maverick - an AR-15, easily deadly and often reckless. As for a wielder, this one is probably the hardest to decide. He’d want someone responsible but also willing to do what needs to be done, maybe Randi or Aubrey?

Nerdy. Nerdy. I have a secret for you.
Shayla has written letters to everyone she cares about to explain and apologize for her behavior. She has STACKS of letters to Aubrey but would never mail them because she knows it would only bring Aubrey pain. Shayla has basically written Aubrey a book about how much she means to her and how hard it was to give her up but also explains that she did it for her because she felt the pain wouldn't be as bad if Aubrey hated her when Shayla finally does pass. She tries her best to explain that she wanted to erase herself from the lives of the people she loves the most in order to help them in the long run. She also has written about all their good times and how when she is at her worst she clings to those memories because they still mean so much to her.

We really should plot more because I super enjoy what we have plotted already and their dynamic in the thread. Shayla hasn’t sent any of the letters to anyone but aside from her family Aubrey has the most letters written to her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back