• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
WanderLust. WanderLust. So, now that Dakota and Milo are no longer with us, Bloom, Ghost, and Harper are all available to take another initiate for testing. Which of them would you like to administer Blair's fear sim?
My guess is she would probably make a bee line for ghost in fear that any other instructor would catch onto her divergency lol so Ghost would be preferable!

I'm going to start writing up my reply now but I do have things to do today so I might not finish till later today.

Managed to get the two girls up, will work on Chris's tonight when I get home, or tomorrow. Depends on what my husband and I are doing tonight and what time we both get home.

Oof! Sorry Randi's post isn't the best. I wasn't sure what to do with her so I sorta just decided to have her sleep and dream. If anyone interacts with her I'll have her wake up but for now she is just asleep. Fable and Thorn's posts should be up tomorrow with Vex and Bloom the day after!

Since we've added Blair and lost Dakota and Milo, here are the new simulation rankings for today's fear sims! In addition to rank this list also includes which instructor will be administering each initiate's test.

1) Leah (Charlie)
2) Thorn (Charlie)
3) Poppy (Bloom)
4) Finn (Charlie)
5) Jaxom (Ghost)
6) Blair (Ghost)
7) Vex (Harper)
8) Aubrey (Ghost)
9) Chris (Bloom)
10) Fable (Harper)

I replied with Christian, not quite as long as the other two but I wasn't really able to think of much to write for him haha. Was very nice to write him meeting back up with Blair though <3

I know I said I would post Fable and Thorn tonight but I am so tired after a really bad day at work. I will certainly post them tomorrow but I am just so drained tonight. I am so sorry to delay others like this.

I’ll be trying to get a post up either sometime this weekend or beginning of next week. My fiancé was in a accident with my car this week. He’s completely fine and it was the other drivers fault. However now it seems like she either lied about her name or the police got it wrong. So I’m having to fight with her insurance to be able to get a rental and new car seat. So I probably won’t be active until I get that situation dealt with because I’m now without a means of transportation.

Gonna try to get Jaxom up tomorrow! Not sure about Poppy I honestly don’t have muse for her at all right now. So hopefully writing up Jaxom’s post will spark inspiration.

Sorry for delay I will have my post up tonight hopefully. I’m still trying to see what’s going on with my car. If it’s totaled I probably won’t be on for a bit as I’ll be dealing with getting a new one and such. Hopefully I’ll hear today so I can at least get started on whatever results they give me.

Edit: my fully paid car was deemed as totaled today. So now I’m waiting on insurance of the person who’s fault it was to see what they’ll give me for my vehicle. I’m working on Jaxom’s post and should have it up tonight.

Last edited:
I am mostly well! I might be getting a kitten! Which I am so excited about, I'm already trying to think of names but I haven't thought of any just yet!
Been having some health issues and job issues but on the whole I'm actually really good.

How is everyone else?

Yup should be able to post tonight. Just adding a last few details to Jaxom’s post. Also I didn’t realize how hard car shopping was. It’s a bit more stressing then I thought it would be.

Ahhh why do I never get notifications for this thread I literally have it bookmarked??

also, Nerdy. Nerdy. i can work on a post for Blair early if it will help you move Christian along?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back