• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
An excellent question! Ghost would most likely be in a psychological thriller with many plot twists and big-brain chess-like maneuvers but somehow also a heist movie with a lot of stealing and vigilantism? Think Death Note meets Now You See Me meets Persona 5.

It isn’t exactly a movie but I feel like Randi would be in something like the show Slasher! A gruesome mystery gore fest full of hot people and bloody deaths! Could totally see her being someone at a rave fighting for her life against a weapon wielding maniac!!!!

Sorry for delay my schedule ended up being a bit hectic this week then I planned due to some doctors appointments. I’ve already been writing up replies so they should be up tonight if not early tomorrow morning at the latest.

Aviator Aviator the only thing I saw that was a bit off in your post, and totally not your fault for not knowing, but Charlie and Bloom are basically best friends. Just a few things in your post made them seem like strangers to one another and I wanted to fill you in on their friendship! 😁 Other than that it was a beautiful post!!!!

Bold of you to assume we don't love you Aviator Aviator

Finn would be in some kind of superhero teenage adventure movie, I'm thinking something similar to the Goonies/Stranger Things but with like slightly older kids.
Harper would definitely be some kind of spy thriller, like Mission Impossible vibe; killing people but fashionably, with high stakes.

It was perfect to read haha, I love Ghost feeling like a fool for over reading Blooms intentions 😂😂😂 I wonder if she will catch on to Ghostlie or not.

Ooh as for movies... For Aubrey I feel like she'd be in a movie like Jumanji, similar to Karen Gillan character. Some badass fighting machine in a fun filled movie.

Charlie would likely be in dramatic tragedy, where she dies in the end, leaving behind a sob story for generations. Think Shakespeare or musical style.

Christian would be in a superhero movie with really bad acting but he's the attractive strong boy. XD

Jaxom’s post went up last night lol I forgot to say it was up cause I ended up falling asleep right after the post. 😂

What the heck? Void jumping without me?? Betrayal, I say!

edit: btw, I'm planning on posting Milo's reply later today. It won't add anything significant to the thread --just a wrap-up of the night.

You hear that guys, I got my own brand of BBQ chips now.

Um uh ah which of the Four Horsemen do each of your charries vibe with most??? I feel like Vex is all four of them rolled into one lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back