• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // adv. apps (open!!)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
I am following Norn and Sug over here! I’ll be making a female character for you guys soon hopefully, if you’ll have me of course!

7d5d8c2395e4354ea892f39159249784f0136b85.gifv
7373cc82064a15f76b4abe5cef7e3b508503b8ec.gifv
1738e4c859d20b44c00d687cd83c7aaa023822da.gifv
there's no sunny days in outer space ─ IMPORTANT INFO
ALASKA ( alaska demi romanov )
─ Name Meaning: alaska "mainland" demi "half" romanov "son of roman"
─ Nicknames: will earn the nickname "Frost" due to not only her snowy white hair, but her chilly demeanor.
─ Gender: Female
─ Age: 16
─ Birthdate: February 7th
─ Rank: Initiate
─ Previous Faction: Candor
─ Aptitude Test Result: Dauntless

to watch all your tears ─ VISUALS
[ ❀ • ° ` ] ─ CAUCASIAN ─ HEALTH 100%
─ Appearance: alaska is a petite girl, but don't let it fool you. her lean figure gives her great agility but she is bone and muscle. she has fair skin and stark white hair. her eyes are a cold, piercing blue that many feel tempted to look away from. she has a sharp jawline and a rather larger nose, though it fits proportionally with her face. she has full lips, which always seem to have a hint of a frown on them. her cheeks always have a hint of rosy red on them. her light brown brows are thin with a bit of an arch to them. she has abs peaking through her stomach, with a smaller chest and round butt.
─ Height & Weight: 5'7 & 125lbs
─ Body Modifications: None yet, but will get tattoos.
─ Physical Disabilities: None.
─ Faceclaim: Sasha Luss
── ACCESSORIES ❀ none
── INJURIES ❀ none yet
── SCENT ❀ evergreen trees with a hint of vanilla
── IMPORTANT INVENTORY ❀ nothing yet

drifting and floating away ─ PERSONALITY
─ Overall Personality: alaska is a cold, intimidating bitch. she is blunt and takes everything a little too seriously. she needs a lesson in loosening up. she has a dark sense of humor, and believe it or not is capable of laughing. she doesn't like very many people and keeps her friend group very small. don't expect her to be nice to you if you aren't in her circle. however if you are one of those that remain in her good graces, she will be civil and respectful. if you're one who doesn't, well, just don't expect her to hold the door for you. she is good about getting things done and always puts in 110% of her effort. she doesn't really take kindly to people's shit and won't hesitate to put you in your place by any means necessary. to those who don't know her well, they will see her as a chilly individual they would want to steer away from. however, to those few she lets in close, they see underneath her icy exterior. she is passionate, charming, quick-witted, and a fantastic baker. she won't necessarily be your shoulder to cry on though, simply because she will have left you in order to beat up whoever hurt you. alaska is observant and cunning, not afraid to slip around the rules to achieve her goals. she isn't a cheater by any means, she just uses the rules to her advantage.
─ Positive Traits: passionate, observant, head-strong, task-oriented, quick-thinker, charming (when she wants to be)
─ Negative Traits: blunt, sarcastic, bitchy, cold, judgemental, picky, over works herself
─ Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
─ MBTI Type: ISTJ-A
─ Moral Alignment: Chaotic Evil
─ Likes: baking, winter, soft blankets, honesty, winning, sparring, proving her point, sunrises, people who get her humor
─ Dislikes: being restrained in any way shape or form, liars, green beans, dogs, whiners, softies, pretty much everyone, when people touch her things, un-welcomed physical affection, sleeping.
─ Habits: aggressively bouncing her leg when stressed and chewing on the inside of her cheek.
─ Fears: being restrained/out of control, drowning, her mother, having to read lies about herself in front of a large crowd (plays into her hating lying), dogs attacking her, her hurting someone she cares about.
─ Hobbies: baking and working out. she doodles from time to time as well.
─ Mental Disorders: PTSD in the form of nightmares.

talk about a total change of heart, handed out and fully ripped apart ─ RELATIONS
─ Family: Rylee Romanov and Veronica Romanov.
─ Backstory: TW FOR ABUSE
Alaska was born to her parents in the candor faction. ever since she was little, her parents were brutally honest, specifically her mother. she ripped apart her self-esteem from a young age. her parents expected nothing but the best from their only daughter, so she almost functioned like their little machine. she did everything the way it was supposed to be done, received the best marks of anyone in her grade, and presented a great image of their family name. her mother was very harsh on her, and though candor's value truth above all, she was conditioned to lie whenever she was spotted with a fresh bruise. veronica was verbally and physically abusive, and she made alaska the physical strong woman she is today. alaska wanted to feel less pain so she worked on making herself stronger. the way her parents treated her made her distrusting of others, hence why she is so cold and keeps her circle so small.
─ Children: God no, and she doesn't want any.
─ Friends: wip
─ Enemies: wip
── TRUSTS wip
── DISTRUSTS wip
─ Sexuality: Bisexual Biromantic
─ Relationship Status: Single
─ Crush(es): None
─ Past Partners: None
─ Turn-Ons: can handle her, taller than her, athletic, dark hair, understands her humor.
─ Turn-Offs: PDA, scrawny, shorter than her, short hair (like buzz cut), weak (mentally and physically)
─ Dominant or Submissive: Switch

cheers to you for never breaking down ─ INTERACTIONS
ALL OPINIONS AND CHOICES IC
─ permission for powerplay of nonviolent actions granted / may powerplay nonviolent actions
physical fight / mental fight
instigating fights / finishing fights / showing mercy / fleeing?
── WEAPONRY ❀ here
POWERS
── PHYSICAL STRENGTH ●●●●○○
── MENTAL STRENGTH ●●●●○○
── EMOTIONAL STRENGTH ●●●●●○

surprised you ever came this far ─ PLAYLIST
─ you should see me in a crown by billie eilish
─ do i wanna know? by artic monkeys
─ look what you made me do by taylor swift
─ take me to church by hozier
─ bottom of the river by delta rae

STATS
─ total = 14
─ hand to hand = 7
─ knives = 5
─ guns = 2

Last edited:
SUGAR. SUGAR. Wow, Alaska is really different from our usual Dauntless aptitude kids! Don't worry, that's a good thing lol although I was low-key shook to see she's chaotic evil. You don't have to fill out the friends/enemies section unless you want to. The only edit I'm going to ask you to make is to expand on her fears a little, since overcoming fears comprises a big part of Dauntless initiation, and then I'll add her to the roster!

Nornslayer Nornslayer Of course! Is it bad that I just now realized these kids are too young to play Cards Against Humanity?

Aviator Aviator i really wanted to make a character that would stick out amongst the rest, and didn't want to copy anyones existing personality so i'm glad it seems i have achieved that! as far as chaotic evil goes, i was doing some reading and a definition i found is "Chaotic evil is the philosophy that the self is best advanced through the freedom to act independently. It is a philosophy of egoistic individualism. This philosophy holds that people should behave egoistically and that society exists for the sake of its individual members." which I feel like fits her well at this point, but is subject to change. i hope thats okay!

and yes I can! how exactly do you want me to expand on them though? i thought being restrained/drowning were pretty self explanatory so do I need specific scenarios? also for her mother thing i explained why in her history since she was her abuser so do you want me to add that in to the fears section as well?

also i havent really got to know anyone's characters yet so after i get a chance to read over some forms and do some plotting I plan to come back and edit her friends/enemies list!

Oh no, just add a few more, that's all. You don't actually have to explain any of them.

Damn, now I'm wondering whether I'm chaotic evil...

Okay perfect, will def add those now!

haha thats how i felt reading all the definitions, it definitely got me thinking.

ok added three more, lmk if thats good! also as far as stats from the first round go, do i make those up myself since I wasn't here to rp?

Perfect, accepted! The stat totals are randomly generated and the random gen gods say that Alaska has 14 points to spend. Don't worry if that number seems low for now, because after the completion of each phase of initiation everyone gets a 1-3 point stat boost.

Okay, to everyone who has not tracked or posted here yet, this thread is closed for now, so sorry! It may or may not reopen in the future. I will only be accepting forms from Nornslayer Nornslayer Goldie. Goldie. and arthur morgan. arthur morgan. because we don't have enough instructors to accommodate a whole bunch more initiates.

...Unless would one of you three aforementioned guys like to create an instructor character? ;) Norn, if you want, your tattoo artist can be old enough for Cards Against Humanity, do you hear?!?!

Last edited:

NAME HERE.

Full Name: answer
Name Meaning: answer
Nicknames: answer
Birthdate: answer

Previous Faction: erudite
Aptitude Test Result: dauntless

Appearance: answer
Scent: answer
Height & Weight: 5’2”
Body Modifications: answer
Physical Disabilities: answer
Faceclaim: unknown

Personality:
Positive Traits: answer
Negative Traits: answer
Hogwarts House: answer
MBTI Type: answer
Moral Alignment: answer

Dislikes: answer
Habits: answer
Fears: answer
Hobbies: answer
Mental Disorders: answer

Family: answer
Backstory: answer

Sexuality: answer
Relationship Status: answer
Crush(es): answer
Past Partners: answer
Turn-Ons: answer
Turn-Offs: answer
Dominant or Submissive: answer

Playlist:
- as many as you’d like
- answer
- answer
- answer
- answer

OH BET!! How old are instructors?? Could he be 17 and an instructor?? So that way I can plot with my babes?? If not I am completely okay with making another instructor!! Aviator Aviator

BEEEEEEETTTT, full time tattoo artist angry instructor coming up. That will give me another paragraph to add for his personalities

actually I would like to make him 18 so I can use a specific fc, I have p l a n s

By the way, the name Apollo is actually used by Wanderlust character, Blairs older sibling. IDK if that's a problem though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back