• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Div visibility breaks Accordion?

Rachary

Chocolate understands.
Hiya!.
So, I'm writing this code right now, which works perfectly as long as I don't use the invisibility option. As soon as I do, it still shows the slide (using div=visibility:visible, of course, but it doesn't react anymore.
This is the code
Code:
[div=width:330px;visibility:hidden][accordion=100%]{slide=[div=visibility:visible;pointer-events:none;][IMG]http://e-imasde.eu/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/iStock_000027786271_Medium.jpg[/IMG][/div]}[Div=visibility:visible][IMG]https://i.ibb.co/JjmcKMQ/messy-medium-hairstyles-men-13.jpg[/IMG][/div]

[Div=visibility:visible]
[font=Baltimore Typewriter]
Subject Information:
ID: ASGen1-HH
Nicknames: Iris, Aquila
Current age: 20 years
Current height: 5'3 ft
Current weight: 30kg
Eye color: Grey-Green
Hair color: blonde, previously dark brown

DNA Splice features:
[LIST]
[*]Pointy ear tips - splice
[*]Skin partly feathered - splice
[*]Tail feathers, silver-grey - surgical
[*]Harpy claws as feet - surgical
[*]Harpy wings, silver-grey - splice
[*]Claws replacing finger nails - splice
[*]Hollow bones - splice
[/LIST]
Subject acquisition/history - summarized: Bred in the laboratory, splice at embryonal stage.
Born with pointy ears, wings and claws.
Replacement of legs with harpy legs at age 2 - improvement in fighting skills and balance on insecure surfaces such as branches or ropes. Implants of tail feathers at age 6 - improvements in agility and balance.
Noticed vastly increased eyesight, auditive and olfactory sense.
Massive hair loss at age 10.
Regrowth of hair, now blonde, at age 11.
Shedding of hatchling feathers at age 11.
Wings fully developed at age 15.
The subject shows unusually well developed thigh and chest musculature, supposedly needed to support wings and claws.
The subject shows unexpectedly timid behavior, speech and intelligence show no signs of decrease in familiar environment.
When exposed to stress, the subject shows fear and flight instinct.
The subject will be paired with a more aggressive subject to wake fighting instinct.
[/Font]

DNA source:
Harpy Eagle (Harpia Harpyja)[/div]{/slide}[/accordion][/div]

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

I see a few problems at the start, many of your style specifics aren't being ended with ; to close it. Basically the CSS reads it as "open" and assumes all that follows is part of the style. Secondly, on a slide when you use pointer-events:none; you're killing the slide itself entirely. The format for an invisible accordion is as such;
Code:
[div=visibility: hidden;][border=0px][accordion=100%]
{slide=[div=visibility: visible;]SLIDE[/div]}[div=visibility: visible;]-
asdads
 [/div]{/slide}
{slide=[div=visibility: visible;]SLIDE[/div]}[div=visibility: visible;]
afafsf
asfd [/div]{/slide}
[/accordion][/border][/div]

If you want to use an image for the slide you have to set it as the background image. Go ahead and click the folder image now.

messy-medium-hairstyles-men-13.jpg

Subject Information:

DNA Splice features:
  • Pointy ear tips - splice
  • Skin partly feathered - splice
  • Tail feathers, silver-grey - surgical
  • Harpy claws as feet - surgical
  • Harpy wings, silver-grey - splice
  • Claws replacing finger nails - splice
  • Hollow bones - splice
Subject acquisition/history - summarized: Bred in the laboratory, splice at embryonal stage.
Replacement of legs with harpy legs at age 2 - improvement in fighting skills and balance on insecure surfaces such as branches or ropes. Implants of tail feathers at age 6 - improvements in agility and balance.
The subject shows unusually well developed thigh and chest musculature, supposedly needed to support wings and claws.
The subject shows unexpectedly timid behavior, speech and intelligence show no signs of decrease in familiar environment.
The subject will be paired with a more aggressive subject to wake fighting instinct.

DNA source:
Harpy Eagle (Harpia Harpyja)

Code:
[div=width:330px;visibility:hidden;][border=0px][accordion=100%]
{slide=[div=width:300px;min-height:399px;visibility:visible;background: url('http://e-imasde.eu/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/iStock_000027786271_Medium.jpg') no-repeat;background-size:300px 399px;][/div]}[div=visibility:visible;][IMG]https://i.ibb.co/JjmcKMQ/messy-medium-hairstyles-men-13.jpg[/IMG]

[font=Baltimore Typewriter]
Subject Information:

DNA Splice features:
[LIST]
[*]Pointy ear tips - splice
[*]Skin partly feathered - splice
[*]Tail feathers, silver-grey - surgical
[*]Harpy claws as feet - surgical
[*]Harpy wings, silver-grey - splice
[*]Claws replacing finger nails - splice
[*]Hollow bones - splice
[/LIST]
[/Font]

DNA source:
Harpy Eagle (Harpia Harpyja)[/div]{/slide}[/accordion][/border][/div]

Ahh alright, it was the pointer event. I've actually never had problems with the ; at the end of a div code though...
But anyway, thanks for your help! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back