• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Tutorial div tutorials

aha, it was just the text above it. i think you're referring to need the code? i put spaces between the brackets because it was before i started using the plain tag.

[div=width:300px;height:300px;margin:auto;center;background:white;][tabs][tab=hl1o][div=height:300px;margin:auto;center;]f[/div][/tab][tab=h1lo][div=height:300px;margin:auto;center;]fo[/div][/tab][tab=hll0][div=height:300px;margin:auto;center;]fg[/div][/tab][/tabs][/div][div=height:0px;][div=height:50px;background:white;position:relative;margin:auto;top:-300px;width:300px;pointer-events:none;][size=20px][b][font=Arial][color=black][color=transparent]////\\[/color]some[color=transparent]///\\/[/color]some[color=transparent]////\\/[/color]some[/color][/font][/b][/size][/div][/div]

Thanks, I tried to out in my workshop thing and it worked! I was wondering how you did the one with the boxes also/the code for this one: 1532464896248.png
You referred to it as 'normal tab code', but what is normal tab code? haha

Also is there a way to add pictures to the tabs? Like add a picture to the right hand side or something?

these are probably all such beginner questions lmao i feel like such a dunce

Thanks, I tried to out in my workshop thing and it worked! I was wondering how you did the one with the boxes also/the code for this one: View attachment 466451
You referred to it as 'normal tab code', but what is normal tab code? haha

Also is there a way to add pictures to the tabs? Like add a picture to the right hand side or something?

these are probably all such beginner questions lmao i feel like such a dunce
no problem~! it’s in the bbcode guide. it’s just [tabs][tab=a]hh[/tab][tab=b]aaa[/tab][/tabs]
  • hh

it’s not vertical, and it’s not made by classes. it’s just normal div tabs.

yeah you just have to change the background to an img. instead of background:#fff it’d be background:url(‘link img here’);

it’s in the bbcode guide. it’s just [tabs][tab=a]hh[/tab][tab=b]aaa[/tab][/tabs]
  • hh

it’s not vertical, and it’s not made by classes. it’s just normal div tabs.

yeah you just have to change the background to an img. instead of background:#fff it’d be background:url(‘link img here’);

Thank you !! <3

TUTORIAL 006 Soundcloud

requested by @youngkyun

make a div box~
[div=height:25px;width:100px;background:#666;][/div]

okay surround your song by the div. it's needs to be from sound cloud.
[div=height:25px;width:100px;background:#666;][media=soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/slayer_op/pxzvc-bad-idea-ft-shiloh-dynasty-extended[/media][/div]

okay, you need to make the song opacity 0. you have to use margin-left to get the play button where you want it to be (basically so you can add the fake play button in).
here: [div=opacity:0;margin-left:-30px;][/div]
[div=height:25px;width:100px;background:#666;][div=opacity:0;margin-left:-25px;][media=soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/slayer_op/pxzvc-bad-idea-ft-shiloh-dynasty-extended[/media][/div][/div]

now you just have to add in the fake play button or some quotes~ you do need to use margin-left and margin-top to position the quote/play button
[div=height:25px;width:100px;background:#666;][div=opacity:0;margin-left:-25px;][media=soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/slayer_op/pxzvc-bad-idea-ft-shiloh-dynasty-extended[/media][/div][div=margin-left:5px;margin-top:-150px;color:#fff;font-size:12px;font-family:Arial][fa]fa-play[/fa] bad idea[/div][/div]
bad idea

press the play button and voila~!

edit: i don't believe this works anymore unfortunately :[

Aww noo! Is there any way you can make this work again? :v

Aww noo! Is there any way you can make this work again? :v

i don’t believe there is a div way to fix it, but im sure there is a class code that can achieve the same impact. if i figure out another way, i’ll let you know.

i don’t believe there is a div way to fix it, but im sure there is a class code that can achieve the same impact. if i figure out another way, i’ll let you know.
Alright, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back