• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Div boxes in accordions? Border-thingy (Solved)

I know it's possible to put a div box in an accordion, but I don't know how to remove this border-thing around it...
?

Code:
[accordion=70% | bcenter]{slide= .}[div=background:url('https://www.rpnation.com/media/bg.27352/full?d=1495611299');]?[/div]{/slide}[/accordion]
I'm quite new, but I've been experimenting with codes lately. Does anyone know how to remove the blank spaces?

Wait... I can't seem to find something about div boxes inside slide
This is to remove the border of the accordion slide when it is open. :3 Think of the div box as just the content of the accordion.

Oh, okay. Sorry I didn't get it the first time.
>.<
Also, do you know how to make it? Maybe you can make a short example?...
Text
This text is in a div box with the same bg color.

This is literally the code from the guide. I just inserted a div box.

Text

This is literally the code from the guide. I just inserted a div box.
omg ty
I think this is easier than the way I did it... thanks again ^
EDIT: Does it work in a div box with an image as a background?... Like as in an actual image?

omg ty
I think this is easier than the way I did it... thanks again ^
EDIT: Does it work in a div box with an image as a background?... Like as in an actual image?
Also, you don't need to use an image for a gradient BG. :3 You can use CSS to create a gradient. That is what I did for my Harry Potter designs.

omg ty
Yes, the bbcode of the accordion is what "hides" the border. If you are looking for a more complex way to hide the border, Lyro Lyro the BBCode Magician has quite a few examples of that.

Oh never mind I just back read what you said. Then yeah, it works.

Text

edit. Woops just noticed I used a bad bg example. LOL
edit2: changed with a bg that makes more sense

Also, you don't need to use an image for a gradient BG. :3 You can use CSS to create a gradient. That is what I did for my Harry Potter designs.
By gradient bg do you mean as in the one I used in my first post? (If you think I was trying to make it a gradient by using an image, then.. the picture wasn't supposed to be a gradient, more of like a crystallized abstract geometrical wallpaper of some sort.. I know you can make a gradient with css, lol. >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back