• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help DIV Backgrounds

Anaxileah

From the Depths of Hell
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hyello. I am pretty okay with basic div stuffs. I can do cool backgrounds and opaque text boxes and alter borders and all that shazzle, but I'm struggling with something, and I'm gonna post one of the codes I'm working on to see if anyone wouldn't mind helping me. Here is the code:

Code:
[div=background: url(https://periodicoabcrm.blob.core.windows.net.optimalcdn.com/images/2016/07/27/colores030615.jpg); background-size: cover; border: 2px solid black; padding: 5px;]
[row][column=span6]

[CENTER][IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/180801/589955cb277cae89967a7e0a3d028786.png[/IMG][/CENTER][/column][column=span2][IMG]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b4/47/21/b44721ead2b1400a3e0b0271ef75424c.jpg[/IMG][/column][/row]

[row][column=span6][div=position: relative; width: calc(100%  - 20px); height: 150px; overflow: hidden; background: #000000; border-radius: 25px; background-size: cover; padding: 10px;][div=width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; font-align: justify;][FONT=Advent Pro][COLOR=#A3A3A3][SIZE=5]Syndico was intimidating. The stark white, devoid of any other color, regardless of which spectrum she was using to view it with, stood out compared to the various greys and silvers that surrounded the female. The red was a nice splash of color on the otherwise blank building, with a couple specks of cherry and scarlet, if one looked closely enough. Due to her obvious use of her tetrachromacy sight, Madeleine's eyes were a bright, neon shade of orange that flicked from one side of Syndico to the other as she entered, accompanied by someone she didn't care to know the name or appearance of. Everything else was too interesting. When she switched to light green, all she could see for the people within Syndico were grey auras, all different shades of the bland color. Switching back to orange, her favorite spectrum, everything within Syndico was a major contrast between red and white, intriguing the young female. Why red? Why not another color? There were multiple shades of red engrained into each 'S' on the walls, each carpet, each glow of technology inside the building, giving her some room to explore the room visually with an appetite for more. However, her time in the lobby was shortened as she was brought through dull hallways filled with doors embossed solely in black lettering. A small sigh escaped her lips as she followed the Syndico male at her regular, steady pace before entering the room labeled 'Simulation Pods' with a number beside it. She entered the pod obediently, her orange eyes watching as it snapped shut and the employee spoke something she deemed unimportant to her. When the pod hummed to life, she began to panic.

[I]I can't see. Why can't I see? My eyes are open now, but everything is dark. I can't hear. I can't breathe.[/I]

Madeleine began to panic, opening her eyes after the prior instruction to shut them when the simulation was meant to begin. Her childhood years of blindness flashed through her mind in her moment of terror, paralyzed at the possibility of having lost the only good augment she had. After she blinked her eyes once, she could see the world again. Gasping for breath and struggling to stay still, Madeleine frantically fell out of her chair, landing hard on her side as she hyperventilated, scrambling backward and tapping each of her fingers to her thumb, forcing herself to check to see if all of her spectrums were working before switching back to orange. Someone looking upon her would see a rapid change of colors go through her eyes, the flash of rainbow considerably abnormal when it came to augments. Once she regulated her breathing, Madeleine looked around the room, continuing to scoot farther away. Her orange eyes glanced around the room, taking in the browns and the beiges and the taupes and the creams and the whites and th- it was too much, all at once. She switched to light green. The rest of the world was muted and grey, just as it had been before she entered the Syndico building. The only splashes of color were on the people in the room, enveloping their outlines.

The brunette female glowed a soft vermilion, which felt warm and comforting, kind and simplistic. A motherly figure, if not now, soon to be. The female with the mask almost appeared to be entirely silver, but with a small splash of blue in her aura, making her a blue heather, sharp but regal, harsh but honest, distant but brilliant. She carried herself with strength and pride, and that is most likely what led her to success. The male in front of her was very striking, what with his bright cobalt blue aura contrasting with his red-orange hair, causing the female to tilt her head slightly as she assessed him. Rebellious, changing, constantly in flux. Pride, emotions, but splashes of spruce imply sadness, fear, anxiety, depression, a man who cannot make up his mind, but is he controlling it? No, the colors change without his decision. So much conflict. The other conscious male, a daffodil, had apparently just risen as she had. Subdued. Hidden, yet polite and patient. Blocked, trying to remember. What's missing? The question would be answered, but when? Unknown.

After assessing everyone's auras, Madeleine closed her eyes for a moment, slowing her breathing so that she wouldn't pass out from overworking her heart mal-aug. Tapping her left index finger to her thumb, Mad opened her eyes to see the world they way everyone else did, her eyes now a bright yellow rather than orange or light green. All of the quiet others in their foldable chairs spoke nothing, their auras silent until they regained consciousness. Ignoring the offered hand to help the petite female rise, Mad picked herself up slowly, looking around the room, her eyes wandering across everything they could possibly reach. Paintings that were everchanging, a city through a thin sheet of glass that was in constant motion, but not because of the populous, but because the city couldn't make up its mind. The shapes and sizes kept going up and down, round and flat, dynamic but never static. The only constant was the presence of people in the office and the stranger in the office chair. White elbows. What else was there? No aura, were they sleeping like the rest? Were they dead? Once more, Mad's attention was brought to the conscious and living within the office. The face devoid of a face, the bright green in the face of compliance, the bright red mop atop a mess of freckles, the long-haired forget-me-not.

[B]"Hello."[/B] The word escaped her light pink, glossed lips on her lightly tanned face, a genuine greeting behind her brightly-colored eyes. Her medium brown hair cascaded down her shoulders and back, the rainbow streak braided and pinned back to keep some of her hair out of her face. The brown curls rested on her simplistic [URL='https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d4/a6/23/d4a62372c51be97f584d02dcdc86cc21--futuristic-costume-gareth-pugh.jpg']black attire[/URL], which concealed the majority of her skin from view, aside from her paled hands, colorful fingernails, and rainbow circuitry that decorated the backs of her hands. She stood at five feet and nine inches thanks to her four-inch wedged heels, putting her at almost the same height as the faceless face and the forget-me-not. Glancing around with a slight nervousness and sense of embarrassment, she spoke once more, directing her speech again towards the four conscious beings within the room.

[B]"I am Madeleine."[/B] [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/div][/div][/column][column=span2][div=position: relative; width: calc(100%  - 20px); height: 150px; overflow: hidden; background: #000000; border-radius: 25px; background-size: cover; padding: 10px;][div=width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; font-align: justify;][FONT=Advent Pro][COLOR=#A3A3A3][SIZE=3][B]Addressed:[/B] [USER=15462]@Ronan[/USER] [USER=14939]@Megus[/USER] [USER=26052]@RadiantOnyx[/USER] [USER=35928]@Devious Dilbert[/USER]
[B]Mentioned:[/B] [USER=25388]@Exiled Ace[/USER] [USER=46218]@BlackOrchid02[/USER] [USER=50702]@Penumbra[/USER]
[B]Mood:[/B] Bored -> Terrified -> Observant/Embarrassed
[B]Status:[/B] Entering Syndico -> Entering Pod -> Flailing Around -> Chitchatting
[B]Location:[/B] Outside Syndico -> Pod -> Office (Simulation)
[B]Inventory:[/B] Outfit
[B]Notes:[/B] On her right hand she can see with these spectrums: infrared (IR) on her pinkie (pink), ultraviolet (UV) on her ring finger (violet), x-ray on her middle finger (indigo), and gamma on her index finger (dark green); on her left hand she can see with these spectrums: radio (which includes being able to see the vibrations of sound) on her pinkie (light blue), [URL='http://www.ucl.ac.uk/news/news-articles/news-releases-archive/synaesthesia']emotion-color synesthesia[/URL] (mood ring eyeballs) on her ring finger (light green), tetrachromacy on her middle finger (orange), and the visible light spectrum on her index finger (yellow). The colors on each nail correspond with the color her eyes become when she uses that spectrum.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/div][/div][/column][/row]

[/div]

It is a post in a roleplay I'm in, and for the moment it looks pretty good, I feel, but I want to know if there's a way to do something else with it. I'll include what it looks like below (so no one has to copy and paste the code into their workshops just to see it), and as of right now it has scroll boxes in it. If I didn't include the scroll boxes and just had the entire text, it blows up the background image to a size I do NOT want, and I was wondering if there was a way around that. I wouldn't even mind if the background repeated itself on the way down (two rainbow wavelengths sounds fine to me, and I can work around them). I would just like to avoid scrolling as well as avoid anything actually covering the pretty rainbow wavelengths. Please lmk if you can help!

589955cb277cae89967a7e0a3d028786.png
b44721ead2b1400a3e0b0271ef75424c.jpg

Syndico was intimidating. The stark white, devoid of any other color, regardless of which spectrum she was using to view it with, stood out compared to the various greys and silvers that surrounded the female. The red was a nice splash of color on the otherwise blank building, with a couple specks of cherry and scarlet, if one looked closely enough. Due to her obvious use of her tetrachromacy sight, Madeleine's eyes were a bright, neon shade of orange that flicked from one side of Syndico to the other as she entered, accompanied by someone she didn't care to know the name or appearance of. Everything else was too interesting. When she switched to light green, all she could see for the people within Syndico were grey auras, all different shades of the bland color. Switching back to orange, her favorite spectrum, everything within Syndico was a major contrast between red and white, intriguing the young female. Why red? Why not another color? There were multiple shades of red engrained into each 'S' on the walls, each carpet, each glow of technology inside the building, giving her some room to explore the room visually with an appetite for more. However, her time in the lobby was shortened as she was brought through dull hallways filled with doors embossed solely in black lettering. A small sigh escaped her lips as she followed the Syndico male at her regular, steady pace before entering the room labeled 'Simulation Pods' with a number beside it. She entered the pod obediently, her orange eyes watching as it snapped shut and the employee spoke something she deemed unimportant to her. When the pod hummed to life, she began to panic.

I can't see. Why can't I see? My eyes are open now, but everything is dark. I can't hear. I can't breathe.

Madeleine began to panic, opening her eyes after the prior instruction to shut them when the simulation was meant to begin. Her childhood years of blindness flashed through her mind in her moment of terror, paralyzed at the possibility of having lost the only good augment she had. After she blinked her eyes once, she could see the world again. Gasping for breath and struggling to stay still, Madeleine frantically fell out of her chair, landing hard on her side as she hyperventilated, scrambling backward and tapping each of her fingers to her thumb, forcing herself to check to see if all of her spectrums were working before switching back to orange. Someone looking upon her would see a rapid change of colors go through her eyes, the flash of rainbow considerably abnormal when it came to augments. Once she regulated her breathing, Madeleine looked around the room, continuing to scoot farther away. Her orange eyes glanced around the room, taking in the browns and the beiges and the taupes and the creams and the whites and th- it was too much, all at once. She switched to light green. The rest of the world was muted and grey, just as it had been before she entered the Syndico building. The only splashes of color were on the people in the room, enveloping their outlines.

The brunette female glowed a soft vermilion, which felt warm and comforting, kind and simplistic. A motherly figure, if not now, soon to be. The female with the mask almost appeared to be entirely silver, but with a small splash of blue in her aura, making her a blue heather, sharp but regal, harsh but honest, distant but brilliant. She carried herself with strength and pride, and that is most likely what led her to success. The male in front of her was very striking, what with his bright cobalt blue aura contrasting with his red-orange hair, causing the female to tilt her head slightly as she assessed him. Rebellious, changing, constantly in flux. Pride, emotions, but splashes of spruce imply sadness, fear, anxiety, depression, a man who cannot make up his mind, but is he controlling it? No, the colors change without his decision. So much conflict. The other conscious male, a daffodil, had apparently just risen as she had. Subdued. Hidden, yet polite and patient. Blocked, trying to remember. What's missing? The question would be answered, but when? Unknown.

After assessing everyone's auras, Madeleine closed her eyes for a moment, slowing her breathing so that she wouldn't pass out from overworking her heart mal-aug. Tapping her left index finger to her thumb, Mad opened her eyes to see the world they way everyone else did, her eyes now a bright yellow rather than orange or light green. All of the quiet others in their foldable chairs spoke nothing, their auras silent until they regained consciousness. Ignoring the offered hand to help the petite female rise, Mad picked herself up slowly, looking around the room, her eyes wandering across everything they could possibly reach. Paintings that were everchanging, a city through a thin sheet of glass that was in constant motion, but not because of the populous, but because the city couldn't make up its mind. The shapes and sizes kept going up and down, round and flat, dynamic but never static. The only constant was the presence of people in the office and the stranger in the office chair. White elbows. What else was there? No aura, were they sleeping like the rest? Were they dead? Once more, Mad's attention was brought to the conscious and living within the office. The face devoid of a face, the bright green in the face of compliance, the bright red mop atop a mess of freckles, the long-haired forget-me-not.

"Hello." The word escaped her light pink, glossed lips on her lightly tanned face, a genuine greeting behind her brightly-colored eyes. Her medium brown hair cascaded down her shoulders and back, the rainbow streak braided and pinned back to keep some of her hair out of her face. The brown curls rested on her simplistic black attire, which concealed the majority of her skin from view, aside from her paled hands, colorful fingernails, and rainbow circuitry that decorated the backs of her hands. She stood at five feet and nine inches thanks to her four-inch wedged heels, putting her at almost the same height as the faceless face and the forget-me-not. Glancing around with a slight nervousness and sense of embarrassment, she spoke once more, directing her speech again towards the four conscious beings within the room.

"I am Madeleine."
Addressed: Ronan Ronan Megus Megus Hercynia Hercynia Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert
Mentioned: Shadowfall Shadowfall BlackOrchid02 BlackOrchid02 marshmarrow marshmarrow
Mood: Bored -> Terrified -> Observant/Embarrassed
Status: Entering Syndico -> Entering Pod -> Flailing Around -> Chitchatting
Inventory: Outfit
Notes: On her right hand she can see with these spectrums: infrared (IR) on her pinkie (pink), ultraviolet (UV) on her ring finger (violet), x-ray on her middle finger (indigo), and gamma on her index finger (dark green); on her left hand she can see with these spectrums: radio (which includes being able to see the vibrations of sound) on her pinkie (light blue), emotion-color synesthesia (mood ring eyeballs) on her ring finger (light green), tetrachromacy on her middle finger (orange), and the visible light spectrum on her index finger (yellow). The colors on each nail correspond with the color her eyes become when she uses that spectrum.

I found out I could do this (see code below), but that only works if the bottom of the background used is black or some other solid color. I would still like to know if anyone has found a way around the whole big background size changes. <3 Thankies <3

Code:
[div=background: url(https://periodicoabcrm.blob.core.windows.net.optimalcdn.com/images/2016/07/27/colores030615.jpg); background-size: cover; border: 2px solid black; padding: 5px;]
[row][column=span6]

[CENTER][IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/180801/589955cb277cae89967a7e0a3d028786.png[/IMG][/CENTER][/column][column=span2][IMG]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b4/47/21/b44721ead2b1400a3e0b0271ef75424c.jpg[/IMG][/column][/row]

[/div][bg=black][row][column=span6][FONT=Advent Pro][COLOR=#A3A3A3][SIZE=5]Syndico was intimidating. The stark white, devoid of any other color, regardless of which spectrum she was using to view it with, stood out compared to the various greys and silvers that surrounded the female. The red was a nice splash of color on the otherwise blank building, with a couple specks of cherry and scarlet, if one looked closely enough. Due to her obvious use of her tetrachromacy sight, Madeleine's eyes were a bright, neon shade of orange that flicked from one side of Syndico to the other as she entered, accompanied by someone she didn't care to know the name or appearance of. Everything else was too interesting. When she switched to light green, all she could see for the people within Syndico were grey auras, all different shades of the bland color. Switching back to orange, her favorite spectrum, everything within Syndico was a major contrast between red and white, intriguing the young female. Why red? Why not another color? There were multiple shades of red engrained into each 'S' on the walls, each carpet, each glow of technology inside the building, giving her some room to explore the room visually with an appetite for more. However, her time in the lobby was shortened as she was brought through dull hallways filled with doors embossed solely in black lettering. A small sigh escaped her lips as she followed the Syndico male at her regular, steady pace before entering the room labeled 'Simulation Pods' with a number beside it. She entered the pod obediently, her orange eyes watching as it snapped shut and the employee spoke something she deemed unimportant to her. When the pod hummed to life, she began to panic.

[I]I can't see. Why can't I see? My eyes are open now, but everything is dark. I can't hear. I can't breathe.[/I]

After assessing everyone's auras, Madeleine closed her eyes for a moment, slowing her breathing so that she wouldn't pass out from overworking her heart mal-aug. Tapping her left index finger to her thumb, Mad opened her eyes to see the world the way everyone else did, her eyes now a bright yellow rather than orange or light green. All of the quiet others in their foldable chairs spoke nothing, their auras silent until they regained consciousness. Ignoring the offered hand to help the petite female rise, Mad picked herself up slowly, looking around the room, her eyes wandering across everything they could possibly reach. Paintings that were everchanging, a city through a thin sheet of glass that was in constant motion, but not because of the populous, but because the city couldn't make up its mind. The shapes and sizes kept going up and down, round and flat, dynamic but never static. The only constant was the presence of people in the office and the stranger in the office chair. White elbows. What else was there? No aura, were they sleeping like the rest? Were they dead? Once more, Mad's attention was brought to the conscious and living within the office. The face devoid of a face, the bright green in the face of compliance, the bright red mop atop a mess of freckles, the long-haired forget-me-not.

[B]"Hello."[/B] The word escaped her light pink, glossed lips on her lightly tanned face, a genuine greeting behind her brightly-colored eyes. Her medium brown hair cascaded down her shoulders and back, the rainbow streak braided and pinned back to keep some of her hair out of her face. The brown curls rested on her simplistic [URL='https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d4/a6/23/d4a62372c51be97f584d02dcdc86cc21--futuristic-costume-gareth-pugh.jpg']black attire[/URL], which concealed the majority of her skin from view, aside from her paled hands, colorful fingernails, and rainbow circuitry that decorated the backs of her hands. She stood at five feet and nine inches thanks to her four-inch wedged heels, putting her at almost the same height as the faceless face and the forget-me-not. Glancing around with a slight nervousness and sense of embarrassment, she spoke once more, directing her speech again towards the four conscious beings within the room.

[B]"I am Madeleine."[/B]

[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/column][column=span2][FONT=Advent Pro][COLOR=#A3A3A3][SIZE=3][B]Addressed:[/B] [USER=15462]@Ronan[/USER] [USER=14939]@Megus[/USER] [USER=26052]@RadiantOnyx[/USER] [USER=35928]@Devious Dilbert[/USER]
[B]Mentioned:[/B] [USER=25388]@Exiled Ace[/USER] [USER=46218]@BlackOrchid02[/USER] [USER=50702]@Penumbra[/USER]
[B]Status:[/B] Entering Syndico -> Entering Pod -> Flailing Around -> Chitchatting
[B]Notes:[/B] On her right hand she can see with these spectrums: infrared (IR) on her pinkie (pink), ultraviolet (UV) on her ring finger (violet), x-ray on her middle finger (indigo), and gamma on her index finger (dark green); on her left hand she can see with these spectrums: radio (which includes being able to see the vibrations of sound) on her pinkie (light blue), [URL='http://www.ucl.ac.uk/news/news-articles/news-releases-archive/synaesthesia']emotion-color synesthesia[/URL] (mood ring eyeballs) on her ring finger (light green), tetrachromacy on her middle finger (orange), and the visible light spectrum on her index finger (yellow). The colors on each nail correspond with the color her eyes become when she uses that spectrum.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/column][/row][/bg]

Anaxileah Anaxileah ; if you take out the "background-size: cover" out of the div with your background image, the background will repeat for you so you don't need to have the scroll in your columns if you don't want the scrolls. the background size wouldn't blow up and blur the photo! the rainbow wavelength repeats 4x due to your text and although the wavelength doesn't fully smoothly flow through the code, i think it still looks pretty cool !

The code below is without "background-size: cover" and without the hidden scrolls in your text left column.
Background-size: cover ends up making the photo cover as much "height" and "width" of your text and etc. You can also give a specific height and width, but that would require you to use the scrolls since the image itself is quite small in terms of the code you want to make and how you want to present the wavelength.

I hope this helped and this is what you were looking for!

Code:
[div=background: url(https://periodicoabcrm.blob.core.windows.net.optimalcdn.com/images/2016/07/27/colores030615.jpg); border: 2px solid black; padding: 5px;]
[row][column=span6]

[row][column=span6][FONT=Advent Pro][COLOR=#A3A3A3][SIZE=5]Syndico was intimidating. The stark white, devoid of any other color, regardless of which spectrum she was using to view it with, stood out compared to the various greys and silvers that surrounded the female. The red was a nice splash of color on the otherwise blank building, with a couple specks of cherry and scarlet, if one looked closely enough. Due to her obvious use of her tetrachromacy sight, Madeleine's eyes were a bright, neon shade of orange that flicked from one side of Syndico to the other as she entered, accompanied by someone she didn't care to know the name or appearance of. Everything else was too interesting. When she switched to light green, all she could see for the people within Syndico were grey auras, all different shades of the bland color. Switching back to orange, her favorite spectrum, everything within Syndico was a major contrast between red and white, intriguing the young female. Why red? Why not another color? There were multiple shades of red engrained into each 'S' on the walls, each carpet, each glow of technology inside the building, giving her some room to explore the room visually with an appetite for more. However, her time in the lobby was shortened as she was brought through dull hallways filled with doors embossed solely in black lettering. A small sigh escaped her lips as she followed the Syndico male at her regular, steady pace before entering the room labeled 'Simulation Pods' with a number beside it. She entered the pod obediently, her orange eyes watching as it snapped shut and the employee spoke something she deemed unimportant to her. When the pod hummed to life, she began to panic.

[B]"I am Madeleine."[/B] [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/column][column=span2][div=position: relative; width: calc(100%  - 20px); height: 150px; overflow: hidden; background: #000000; border-radius: 25px; background-size: cover; padding: 10px;][div=width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; font-align: justify;][FONT=Advent Pro][COLOR=#A3A3A3][SIZE=3][B]Addressed:[/B] [USER=15462]@Ronan[/USER] [USER=14939]@Megus[/USER] [USER=26052]@RadiantOnyx[/USER] [USER=35928]@Devious Dilbert[/USER]
[B]Notes:[/B] On her right hand she can see with these spectrums: infrared (IR) on her pinkie (pink), ultraviolet (UV) on her ring finger (violet), x-ray on her middle finger (indigo), and gamma on her index finger (dark green); on her left hand she can see with these spectrums: radio (which includes being able to see the vibrations of sound) on her pinkie (light blue), [URL='http://www.ucl.ac.uk/news/news-articles/news-releases-archive/synaesthesia']emotion-color synesthesia[/URL] (mood ring eyeballs) on her ring finger (light green), tetrachromacy on her middle finger (orange), and the visible light spectrum on her index finger (yellow). The colors on each nail correspond with the color her eyes become when she uses that spectrum.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/div][/div][/column][/row]

[/div]

Anaxileah Anaxileah ; if you take out the "background-size: cover" out of the div with your background image, the background will repeat for you so you don't need to have the scroll in your columns if you don't want the scrolls. the background size wouldn't blow up and blur the photo! the rainbow wavelength repeats 4x due to your text and although the wavelength doesn't fully smoothly flow through the code, i think it still looks pretty cool !

The code below is without "background-size: cover" and without the hidden scrolls in your text left column.
Background-size: cover ends up making the photo cover as much "height" and "width" of your text and etc. You can also give a specific height and width, but that would require you to use the scrolls since the image itself is quite small in terms of the code you want to make and how you want to present the wavelength.

I hope this helped and this is what you were looking for!

Code:
[div=background: url(https://periodicoabcrm.blob.core.windows.net.optimalcdn.com/images/2016/07/27/colores030615.jpg); border: 2px solid black; padding: 5px;]
[row][column=span6]

[row][column=span6][FONT=Advent Pro][COLOR=#A3A3A3][SIZE=5]Syndico was intimidating. The stark white, devoid of any other color, regardless of which spectrum she was using to view it with, stood out compared to the various greys and silvers that surrounded the female. The red was a nice splash of color on the otherwise blank building, with a couple specks of cherry and scarlet, if one looked closely enough. Due to her obvious use of her tetrachromacy sight, Madeleine's eyes were a bright, neon shade of orange that flicked from one side of Syndico to the other as she entered, accompanied by someone she didn't care to know the name or appearance of. Everything else was too interesting. When she switched to light green, all she could see for the people within Syndico were grey auras, all different shades of the bland color. Switching back to orange, her favorite spectrum, everything within Syndico was a major contrast between red and white, intriguing the young female. Why red? Why not another color? There were multiple shades of red engrained into each 'S' on the walls, each carpet, each glow of technology inside the building, giving her some room to explore the room visually with an appetite for more. However, her time in the lobby was shortened as she was brought through dull hallways filled with doors embossed solely in black lettering. A small sigh escaped her lips as she followed the Syndico male at her regular, steady pace before entering the room labeled 'Simulation Pods' with a number beside it. She entered the pod obediently, her orange eyes watching as it snapped shut and the employee spoke something she deemed unimportant to her. When the pod hummed to life, she began to panic.

[B]"I am Madeleine."[/B] [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/column][column=span2][div=position: relative; width: calc(100%  - 20px); height: 150px; overflow: hidden; background: #000000; border-radius: 25px; background-size: cover; padding: 10px;][div=width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; font-align: justify;][FONT=Advent Pro][COLOR=#A3A3A3][SIZE=3][B]Addressed:[/B] [USER=15462]@Ronan[/USER] [USER=14939]@Megus[/USER] [USER=26052]@RadiantOnyx[/USER] [USER=35928]@Devious Dilbert[/USER]

[/div]
Thank you!!! You are wonderful!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back