• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Disturbances (Star Wars: The Old Republic RP)

The plot seems a bit confusing to me, but then again the simplist of things are difficult for me to understand as im as dense as a cinder block

Oh, sorry, it could also be my own miswording. Essentially, there's a Force wound out there, this is set during the Old Republic age. If left alone it could hurt the people of the galaxy terribly. So it must be dealt with.

Ooh, my favourite Star Wars era on par with the Clone Wars. Color me interested. I think I'll bring in a variation of my main character from SWTOR itself. If enough people end up interested, this may be fun.

I'm up for this, haven't been a huge starwars buff and never finished KOTOR and have only seen the movies, i guess MOST of my buff is on the clone wars side.. So if you're ok with a partially uneducated person being in the RP, id be interested.

You may wanna look up a few things here and there, but know this is like... 3,000 years before clone wars. So multiple Sith and Jedi floating around. Other than that? Most can be figured out with a quick search. Partially uneducated isn't a problem.

Is this still open? I'm interested and there aren't a lot of Star Wars RP's. I take it this is before the events of KOTOR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back