• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Disturbances (Star Wars: The Old Republic RP) Characters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Got unexpectedly and amazingly drunk last night, forcing me to postpone writing something up like I said I would. I'll make it up to you guys this evening.
(If it helps make any of you feel any better I also got amazingly sick as well. I discovered the hard way that bourbon and my new medications do NOT mix.)
Quick hangover cure
1 raw egg
worchesthire sauce
salt and pepper
tabasco or a different hot sauce
crack egg, separate yolk from liquid, place yolk in shot glass without breaking the yolk
1 teaspoon of worchesthire sauce on top of yolk
salt and pepper for flavoring (Add a dash, don't put too much.)
two dashes of tobasco (Dash is just like a splurt, so two splurts)
Optional: a tablespoon of good gin
Swallow the egg whole.
Boom, hangover cured.

commission___we_will_prevail_by_tanathiel-d4iu6de.jpg 1550769908318.png
Character Name: Darth Malice

Race: Kaleesh

Republic/Empire/Hutt: Empire

Force User: Y

Personality:
Darth Malice was a ruthless Sith, a warrior that has been formed and scarred from many losses, battles, and experiences. In combat he is cunning and brutal to his enemies, not showing any mercy or compassion. His powers in the force made him prideful, as there are few in the Order that could stand against him. His hatred for the Jedi runs deep in his soul, and he would like nothing more than to burn the temple to the ground, with the Jedi council dead at his feet. However, his current goals are to further his knowledge and power of the dark side of the force, and hopefully become a Sith Lord and join the Dark council.

His skills with a lightsaber are unmatched in the Sith order. A master of all seven forms of lightsaber combat, he breifly held the position of Sith Blade master before willingly stepping down. He has defeated many who have challenged his abilities with a blade, if it be a Sith, Jedi, Mandalorian, or bounty hunter. His force abilities are quite powerful as well, being proficient in force lightning and force wave, as well as using the force to augment his senses and physical abilities. However, he is skilled in dozens of other techniques.

Background:
Malice was born on the planet Kalee. His father was a tribal chief, and his mother was an esteemed Kaleesh warrior. He was into battle, as his tribe was at war with a rival tribe. The minute that he could walk, his parents pushed his body to its physical limits every day. His mother taught him Kaleesh fighting skills and techniques, and his father taught him how to be intimidating on the battlefield. By the time he was 13, he was already a fierce warrior among his people. After killing his first man in battle, the rival tribe was told to watch for him. His victories made his tribe the most dangerous on kaleesh. However, his only scratched the surface of his abilities. One battle, when his mother was in danger of being killed, he instinctively raised his hand and blasted the opponent away with a wave of kinetic energy, killing him instantly. Malice had now discovered the force.

The tribes no longer saw him as a fierce warrior, they saw him as a god. His power in the force grew, so much so that both the Jedi and the Sith felt his presence. The Sith took advantage of this opportunity, and sent the Sith lord Darth Kruel to investigate and potentially recruit him. Malice was 16 how, and was the most powerful warrior on Kaleesh. His abilities with the force had grew far beyond what both the Jedi or the Sith had imagined. After witnessing his activities for a few months, Darth Kruel decided that he should be recruited, as he would he a powerful weapon that the order could use against the Jedi. A plan was set in place.

While in a battle, Malice suddenly became weak. His strength left him, and he collapsed unconscious. When he awoke, he was alone. Everyone around him was dead. Running to his tribe, he found their camp in flames. He discovered that they were attacked by Kaleesh warriors wielding blue and green lightsabers. Although his tribe was strong, none of their armour or weapons could counter them. Walking through the streets of his village, he saw more bodies scarred up with saber slashes. Turning around, he saw the group that was responsible, a party of kaleesh warriors with lighsabers in their hands. Malice was far beyond hatred. His eyes glew an crimson red and he raised his hand, lifting the company off the ground. Closing his fist, he crushed their bodies into dust. Giving a mighty roar, a wave of energy blew through his village, blasting everything away.

Now at his knees, sitting in a pile of dust and ash, Darth Kruel approached him. He explained to him that the Kaleesh warriors wielded weapons gifted to them by the Jedi, who wanted them to destroy his clan because they had grown to powerful. Kruel offered him a chance to take revenge against the Jedi, if he joined the Sith order and became his apprentice. With a heart full of anger, hatred, fear, and sadness, Malice knew what he had to do. Leaving everything behind, he joined the Sith order and returned to Korriban with Kruel to begin his training.

With the training provided to him by his master Darth Kruel, Malice rose through the ranks of the Sith order rather quickly. He already had a superb understanding of combat and a decent knowledge of how to use his force abilities, and this served him well. After becoming a Sith warrior at the age of 20, the order used him to cause great destruction to the Jedi order. But then came the threat of the eternal empire. Malice fought bravely in the Attack on Korriban, and was one of the few survivors. Now 24, he was promoted to Sith master by the Dark council. After long fighting, it had seemed that the eternal empire had been destroyed.

Now in a place of power in the order, Now Darth Malice began to further hone his abilities in the force and his skills with a lightsaber. For a time, he was the Sith Blademaster at the newly constructed Sith academy, although he quickly bore himself with teaching. After this he continued to further his powers in the force. Thats when he felt a disturbance, a presence that he had never felt before. It was a powerful, and unique. First he felt in on Iokath, and then faintly on Hoth. Deciding to investigate this entity out of curiosity, Darth Malice set out and locate it. He sensed that the entity known as D-372 was somewhere in the outer rim. Disguised as a traveller and hiding his force presence, Darth Malice set out for Nar Shaddaa.

Quick hangover cure
1 raw egg
worchesthire sauce
salt and pepper
tabasco or a different hot sauce
crack egg, separate yolk from liquid, place yolk in shot glass without breaking the yolk
1 teaspoon of worchesthire sauce on top of yolk
salt and pepper for flavoring (Add a dash, don't put too much.)
two dashes of tobasco (Dash is just like a splurt, so two splurts)
Optional: a tablespoon of good gin
Swallow the egg whole.
Boom, hangover cured.
I don't get hangovers, but thanks. Besides, my unexpected drunkenness was due to a bad reaction to mixing alcohol and my new pills, so a typical hangover cure wasn't in the cards.
One drink got me hammered, and then a few hours later I started vomiting like you wouldn't believe. I had to go to the emergency room it was so bad.
Not a fun day for me, let me tell you.

I don't get hangovers, but thanks. Besides, my unexpected drunkenness was due to a bad reaction to mixing alcohol and my new pills, so a typical hangover cure wasn't in the cards.
One drink got me hammered, and then a few hours later I started vomiting like you wouldn't believe. I had to go to the emergency room it was so bad.
Not a fun day for me, let me tell you.
IDK about you but a trip to the ER is always a fun story, at least!

Word.
I'm lucky at least in that I live in a rural area, so the ER is relatively quick, quiet, and efficient. I feel for people that have to deal with city ER's.
Pfft, going to the er. That's money talk right there.

I do the commoner thing where I lay on the ground and pray I don't die.

Universe from: Star Wars (OC)

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Name: Arach Hakar

Alias/nickname: Darth Kabaar, Lord Kabaar, Shadow of Death

Gender and sexuality: Male/heterosexual

Species/race: Human

Appearance:
Likes: Strength, success, the Dark Side, obedience, victory, order

Dislikes: Weakness, failure, the Jedi, chaos, defeat

Personality: A cunning strategist and a ruthless warrior, Darth Kabaar shows no mercy to his foes, regardless of race, gender, and age. Even though it may be considered to some as overconfidence, Kabaar always believes his foes to be weaker than himself and fights to overpower his enemies completely. Even though he is a Sith Assassin, meant to be embody stealth, he leaves very little to stealth once he attacks. He holds nothing back, even against foes weaker than him, symbolizing the Sith mentality that strength must be shown at all times, never weakness. He takes the principles in the Sith Code to be his mission statement in life.

Backstory: During the times of the old Republic, when the Sith as a race sat in hiding, their order and empire built upon power. Many adored the Sith Emperor, such as one young child named Arach Hakar. His family learned of his abilities with the Force when they were accidently killed by the child at age thirteen in a fit of rage. He reported himself to the local authorities, expecting to be punished, but was instead told of the path to the Sith Temple on Korriban, the Sith's ancient homeworld. This was during the times of the Cold War, in which the Republic and Sith Empire were locked in a stalement after the Treaty of Coruscant. Arriving on Korriban, Arach was one of many Acolytes waiting to be selected to be an apprentice under a Sith Lord. However, the Acolytes had to compete to gain favor with any Sith Lord that saught an apprentice, meaning competition could lead to death for any of the Acolytes. Arach had already determined he wouldn't be one of the ones who would end up dead. A Sith Lord did arrive on the planet during the young Arach's training, Lord Cyphus. Arach had already staged an 'accident' in the Valley of the Sith Lords where one of the other Acolytes fell into a pit filled with sharp spikes and another fell prey to a trap in one of the tombs. The only ones left were Arach and one other Acolyte, Joral Nhakar. The Sith Lord thought up a test and arranged for Joral to acquire a real lightsaber and confront Arach. Even though the former had a real weapon, the latter had better skill and bested Joral in a duel, then executed him and took the lightsaber for himself. Pleased with the results, Lord Cyphus took on Arach as his new apprentice.

After months of training under Darth Cyphus as a Sith Assassin, Arach's first task was to venture to the city world of Coruscant and terminate an informant that formerly supplied Cyphus with Republic supply movements and troop movements. The informant had recently sold out to the Republic and began supplying the Sith Lord with bad information. Once Arach arrived on the world, another Sith informant requested assistance in dealing with the local Justicars, a gang made up of former Republic soldiers who run the Works, a slums-like industrial section of Coruscant, like martial law. Arach grudgingly accepted and terminated the local heads of the gang after tearing through their compound. Once he returned, the other informant spoke that the traitor is inside another Justicar compound in a separate area of the Works. Annoyed that he has to deal with the Justicars again, Arach threatened the informant with death should his information be inaccurate. The former made his way to the other side of the Works, where he infiltrated the other Justicar compound. This time, to avoid unwanted attention and save his strength, Arach took a much more stealthy approach. Sneaking in through an air duct from the outside, he crept through the base until he found the traitor informant in the middle of a communications room with a small number of elite Justicar guards. Arach dispatched all of them and left the traitor for last. Knowing he was about to die, the traitor let it slip that Cyphus had the intentions of usurping power from the Emperor's Dark Council, so the informant decided to supply the Sith Lord with false information to slow his plans.

Arach still executed the informant, and decided to keep the information to himself. He had gotten the confession on a holorecording anyways, which he kept to himself for now. Once the job was done, he was called to Cyphus' flagship, where he was met with another Sith apprentice who claimed to be Cyphus' true apprentice. To confirm this, Cyphus himself ordered Arach to be executed by that other apprentice to terminate loose ends. However, Arach bested the other apprentice and killed the weaker Sith, then turned his sights on Cyphus. It was a long and drawn out battle, as both opponents were powerful, but Arach had greatly improved his skills under Cyphus' tutelage. However, Cyphus was a Sith Lord and not to be trifled with. Cyphus gained the upper hand, but was caught off guard when Arach blinded him with Sith Lightning directly into his eyes. The battle was over after that, and Arach cut down his former master. As it turns out, the Dark Council was fully aware of Cyphus' foolish plan and observed the duel on a holotransmission made by one of their agents aboard Cyphus' ship. This had earned Arach the ability to be made a Sith Lord, and he was now known by the name Darth Kabaar.

After his ascension to a Lord, Kabaar took over Cyphus' ship and his forces by executing all those still loyal to their deceased master. Once a new conflict broke out with the Republic, Kabaar fought them and their Jedi because he viewed them as weak and pathetic, as well as being incapable of running the galaxy. Every battle he fought against them was a success, but it was almost all for nothing. He was assigned back to Dromund Kaas, the Sith Empire's capital planet, after months of extended combat. With what he thought was going to be time to hone his skills with the Force, the Republic launched an all-out attack on the planet with the intention of eliminating the Sith Emperor. Kabaar took to the skies and engaged the Republic ships in space, but felt something was off. He went back to the planet only to learn that the Sith Emperor had been defeated by the Jedi known as the Hero of Tython. After that, he went into hiding and would only come back once the Emperor he had so admired returned to exterminate the Republic.

Known enemies: The Galactic Republic, the Jedi Order

Known rivals: Darth Cyphus (Dead), Joral Nhakar (Dead)

Known allies: The Sith Empire

Known friends: Known

Known Family: Deceased

Companion: None

Weapons: Kabaar carries only a Sith lightsaber he had relieved from Sith Acolyte Joral Nhakar after killing the latter. It uses a single red synthetic crystal to generate a red beam of energy that can cut through nearly anything. It cannot cut through cortosis weaves, Mandalorian Iron, other lightsabers, and a few other things.

Gear/gadgets: In the pouches of his belt, Kabaar carries a kit to repair and recharge his lightsaber, a few medkits, and a holocom. He also wears a Stealth Field Generator to make himself invisible for a short amount of time.

Powers/abilities: Trained in the Dark Side of the Force, Kabaar has access to more powers than the Jedi or anyone trained in the Light Side of the Force. He can use the Force for telekinesis to move objects around, he can focus it through Force Choke to choke several people without having to lay a hand on them, he can summon Force Lightning to electrocute many different enemies as well as the more advanced ability of lightning known as Force Storm, he can drain energy from others through Force Drain to replenish his own energy, he can channel his Force energy into a devastating Force Repulse that disentegrates weaker enemies the closer they are to him and blows back other enemies a great distance, and his last more well-known ability is the Shatterpoint technique which allows him to find and exploit weak spots or scars on or in his enemies. He has a wider variety of abilities through manipulation of the Force, such as the ability to use the Force to make weak-minded individuals do what he says through Force Persuade and Force Dominate. He can also use the Force to enhance his own physical abilities to make himself faster and stronger. As a Sith Assassin, he can cloak his presence in the Force and make himself virtually invisible to other Force users. Conversely, he can sense the presence of other Force users as well.

Skills: As a Sith Assassin, Kabaar is masterful in the arts of lightsaber combat. He has mastered three styles of lightsaber combat through intense and punishing training: Form III Soresu, Form IV Ataru, and Form V Shien/Djem So. Soresu is a more defensive lightsaber form, more effective against many blaster wielding opponents than lightsaber wielding opponents. Ataru is an aggressive and physically demanding form relying on speed, strength, and agility. Both disciplines of Form V are unique, yet Kabaar mastered both. Shien is another blaster deflection form, yet it is also suited for lightsaber duels through large sweeps and other such moves. Shien also gave way to the reverse lightsaber grip, which Kabaar frequently uses. Djem So is a form built on hard strikes and solid defense immediately followed by counter-attacks. Stealth is also a great skill of his, though he rarely uses it.

Weaknesses: While the overconfidence he shows in his fights helps him to overpower his foes, it is also a weakness. He always believes himself the stronger in a battle and fights with nothing held back to emphasize that trait, but he never once considers that his opponent could be stronger than him. This could easily lead to his defeat at the hands of those stronger than himself.

Character quote: "Your weakness disgusts me, Cyphus. You are undserving of the title of 'Darth.' I'll execute you and take it for myself."

Character Name: Shin Zavalla

Race: Human

Republic/Empire/Hutt: The Jedi Order (Republic)

Force User: Yes

Personality: Due to the upbringing of the Jedi instilled upon him since youth, Shin has developed a devotion to not only the Jedi Code but upholding the peace of the galaxy at large. Though initially against taking a combat role in the emerging Great Galactic War, Shin has since adopted the mentality that bringing a swift end to the war would be the best way to ensure peace would be able to return to the galaxy. He's fiercely defensive of his allies and friends, willing to do whatever necessary in order to keep them and others safe.

Background:
Born years before the conflict known as the Great Galactic War, Shin was born on the world known as Corellia in the Mid Rim. Displaying early signs of Force-sensitivity, Shin's parents tried to keep it a secret from the Jedi Order so they did not lose their only son and heir to their family. He was trained in swordplay by the family's head of security, Dash Corsair, but showed a lack of interest in the art. His true interest lied in his abilities in the Force, wishing to learn the nature of his new powers as well as the depths at which he could use them.
He would often take to sneaking out of his family's estate on Corellia to seek out knowledge of the great Jedi and their prowess in the Force to learn about how he could learn to do what they did without going against his family's wishes. Unfortunately, Dash discovered him on one of his excursions, taking him by force back to the estate while roughing him up to make an example of him in front of his parents. Shin lashed out with the Force in anger, grabbing Dash telekinetically by the throat and holding him aloft. Terrified of what he did, he released his hold on Dash and ran from his estate, fleeing to the nearest spaceport where he ran into a traveling Jedi by chance. This Jedi, a Nautolan by the name Jain Duro, discovered Shin's Force sensitivity, and brought him into the Jedi Order at age five.

After reaching the Jedi Temple on Tython, Shin was taught the ways of the Jedi by his new master Jain. With a compassionate teacher and one that kept him working, Shin was quickly advancing in his studies. After several training missions with his master, including a harrowing mission to the shadowy world of Umbara, Shin was ready for the Trials and would be made a Jedi Knight. During his training, Shin's advanced skills with the blade and extreme attunement to the Force had assisted him in swiftly learning and mastering each of the 6 lightsaber forms taught by the Jedi at the temple.

Appearance:

Character Name: Shin Zavalla

Race: Human

Republic/Empire/Hutt: The Jedi Order (Republic)

Force User: Yes

Personality: Due to the upbringing of the Jedi instilled upon him since youth, Shin has developed a devotion to not only the Jedi Code but upholding the peace of the galaxy at large. Though initially against taking a combat role in the emerging Great Galactic War, Shin has since adopted the mentality that bringing a swift end to the war would be the best way to ensure peace would be able to return to the galaxy. He's fiercely defensive of his allies and friends, willing to do whatever necessary in order to keep them and others safe.

Background:
Born years before the conflict known as the Great Galactic War, Shin was born on the world known as Corellia in the Mid Rim. Displaying early signs of Force-sensitivity, Shin's parents tried to keep it a secret from the Jedi Order so they did not lose their only son and heir to their family. He was trained in swordplay by the family's head of security, Dash Corsair, but showed a lack of interest in the art. His true interest lied in his abilities in the Force, wishing to learn the nature of his new powers as well as the depths at which he could use them.
He would often take to sneaking out of his family's estate on Corellia to seek out knowledge of the great Jedi and their prowess in the Force to learn about how he could learn to do what they did without going against his family's wishes. Unfortunately, Dash discovered him on one of his excursions, taking him by force back to the estate while roughing him up to make an example of him in front of his parents. Shin lashed out with the Force in anger, grabbing Dash telekinetically by the throat and holding him aloft. Terrified of what he did, he released his hold on Dash and ran from his estate, fleeing to the nearest spaceport where he ran into a traveling Jedi by chance. This Jedi, a Nautolan by the name Jain Duro, discovered Shin's Force sensitivity, and brought him into the Jedi Order at age five.

After reaching the Jedi Temple on Tython, Shin was taught the ways of the Jedi by his new master Jain. With a compassionate teacher and one that kept him working, Shin was quickly advancing in his studies. After several training missions with his master, including a harrowing mission to the shadowy world of Umbara, Shin was ready for the Trials and would be made a Jedi Knight. During his training, Shin's advanced skills with the blade and extreme attunement to the Force had assisted him in swiftly learning and mastering each of the 6 lightsaber forms taught by the Jedi at the temple.

Appearance:
View attachment 564202
Welcome aboard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back