• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Distress and Destruction

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have about a dozen ladies that I would like to use in an RP - 1, a few, or even all. They are from various settings and even different historical eras. So which ones should be used depends on the setting. I am looking to pair them up with one of several scenarios. Some are MxF romance. Some are FxF platonic. I have options for post-apocalyptic (long after) or fantasy settings (specific ones). Historical is possible, but probably not the best idea. In ancient or fantasy settings they will pass themselves off as Amazons or a band of mercenaries.

Scenarios
Hyborian

This is the best with the full group of 12. They may arrive by sea - or land. This is set in a custom version of the Hyborian Age (Conan). The original books used a fictional map where the various regions correspond to real world locations. But the geography was different. I am thinking of using the real Earth (with a few modifications). However, there will be fantasy elements that existed in Conan.

You are welcome to use multiple characters. But we should try to focus on one for the main plot. That could be a princess / queen in need of a guard. It could be a barbarian pirate along the lines of Conan seeking to carve out the path to a throne of his own.

Rock City
This is a post apocalyptic setting. Rock City is the center of an empire. It is named after the location - Rock City, TN, near Chattanooga. The story takes place about 100 years after Skydark (world war III). (Note: I have other kingdoms and empires in this setting.)

Golden Age of Piracy
This is more historical, but we could always go with a Pirates of the Caribbean type reality where fantasy is the reality.

The exact dates of the Golden Age of Piracy have been debated, but most scholars recognize it between 1650-1730, with the most prominent piratical activities between 1716-1726. There were many reasons for the increase of piracy during this period.

Posting
3rd Person, Past Tense
My typical post is 400-700 words
I prefer to post at least twice a week. Otherwise I get bored.
I roleplay in PM’s. (I do have Discord, but don’t like it for roleplay. OOC is okay.)

No animated Gif’s please. Eye problems on my end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back