• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Distorted Mirror

Method actor (most character-driven PC): Yang and her mom been hitting the good notes

Up is down (best take on a flipped character): I think/know I always say Blake but these top ones are largely static for me tbh

Down is also up (best take on a canon character stuck in bizarro world): I'd say em or raven

Accidental comedian (character who's funniest without trying): Tiger looking down at hound like a mother looks at her baby as she love taps him unconscious for definitely benign reasons

Purposeful comedian (character who’s funniest when trying): Neo OR alternatively I'm not sure if grey and cobalt were trying or not and/or i was super tired or what but that whole exchange made me laugh a lot

Bazinga (character who just isn’t funny): Def Ozpin

The dreaded (most intimidating antagonist WHO ISN'T OZPIN BECAUSE HE'S JUST THE DEFAULT AND IT ISNT FAIR): Fox

Strong second (most intimidating antagonist also not ozpin): Blake tho it's close enough that this and the above could also be switched in ranking and fox just has that new villain smell

Wait what (most intimidating protagonist): Weiss found the whole tock thing kinda funny but also what the hell, otherwise Grey just has a generally scary vibe as he tries to interview you

Brainiac (most intelligent): clearly yang with her galaxy brain take correctly predicting an almost immediate redemptive weiss turn(or did she) : |

Honorary straight man award (for continuing to suffer in silence): Brosel

Biggest troll (I got lazy): Blake you suckup

Can’t look away (for the most bewitching character): I know there's only been a few posts so there's some fma bias at play here but I already love ector and liza so much T-T

Don’t get attached (most badass character): Blake WAS hardcore til she had to go get dad to say it was her turn to play the xbox :' |

Yangst (most emo/generally sad): Does it count if yang despite not outwardly presenting it is obviously just having the worst time rn (her bandit mom obviously moreso)

This is the part where you die cry (Saddest individual scene): Raven...

Socially stunted (biggest jerk who isn't’ an antagonist): Robyn :|

The Sustrai (most redeemable antagonist): Actually startin to get this vibe from masque?

Grimm Reaper (for the truest embodiment of a huntress/huntsman): still flipped Raven

Looks like a cinnamon roll (and is): Ilia

Looks they'd kill you (and would): Oz

Looks like a cinnamon roll (but would kill you): Masque has been suspiciously adorable lately

Looks like they'd kill you (is a cinnamon roll): Grey

Sin-namon roll: BDE Yang

-combat awards-

Are you not entertained? (Best fight you participated in): The Weissening

Ringside seats (favorite fight you didn't participate in): Cinder v Blake

Oum standard of excellence award (character who's combat best hits that RWBY style vibe): Blake?

David vs Goliath (most mismatched matchup): Fine I suppose it was blake roughing up a child : |

The Monty (character with most stylishly awesome combat): Ector even if he hasn't shown it yet Nora

Red like roses (most badass moment): Nora getting close enough to warrant the gigas was a feat in itself compared to how everyone else fared, yang bustin her double's tire was also very courageous and coulda gone very bad for her :T

Red like roses pt II (best use of music in a post): Nobody else answers this thus confirming no one actually plays the songs other people put in their posts except me :| that said the dies irae showdown music was excellent

Semblantastic! (best use of a semblance): Raven scoopin tock was fairly inspired

-Ship awards-

UST (most romantic tension between currently not shipped people): Yang and her alpha self :|

Fleet master (most likely to end this story with a harem): BDE Yang in a genghis khan kinda way

A strong second 2 (most likely to end this story with a harem and not named BDE Yang): Blake finally ousted...

Belladonna’s choice (for whichever of blake’s paramours currently has the best shot): Weiss x-plaining to Blake what a fool she's been

Casanova (for the biggest romantic): At least Robyn knows what she wants :|

She’s not into you bro (for the pc who can’t take a hint): Hey in fairness they're usually into it right up until they're not

Brotp: A beautiful one was just born in Grey n Cobalt

Bad Blood (Best rivalry): The Allies and Nazi Germany

-writing awards-

Best GM: The one and only Z for keepin it truckin

Bad wolf (most hype ongoing plot thread): WHO is this SECOND cowboy

The Ironwood Award (best character development): Still lovin bandit raven's

Salem’s yo mama (for the best insult, diss or put-down): Tiger putting down hound in his crib

Team BWNY (brawny?) (favorite SCL character to read): ANGUISHED SOBBING yaaaaaaang come baaaaaaack weiss misses you sosnfjibf fuckngiurjnf much Fox's rhymes were pretty neat

Team CIRV (serv?) (favorite MR character to read): Raven(s)

Team TRRN (terrain?) ( favorite TNB character to read): Grey or Masque(ykins)

Team MEQW (meow) (favorite GG character to write): I know weiss has absolutely dominated this arc because of my inability to balance one big narrative focus with lesser ones and for real i'm sorry for people who liked my other characters lol :T

Team HGE (huge) (favorite Ind char to read): Em or Ector

Method actor (most character-driven PC):
"Honestly? I personally think she's being foolish, but on some level I can admire my daughter's stubborn persistence and how she's handling the emotional rollercoaster of everything this world's throwing at her. I can think of no one better to earn this distinction."

"Seconded! Mostly on the foolish part."

Up is down (best take on a flipped character):
"Um...the scary faunus lady with the burning yellow eyes who messed up my knee bad, she's pretty intense."

Down is also up (best take on a canon character stuck in bizarro world):
"We haven't seen each other extensively for quite some time, apart from that brief time before we were a pair of siblingsicles but big sis!"

Accidental comedian (character who's funniest without trying):
"It was more unseen than most stuff you'd expect here, AND NOT JUST BECAUSE OF THEIR HELMET AND MASK, and I'm not exactly sure if they were trying or not, but that moment between Cobalt and Grey that went on by us, it was pretty greeeeeeeeeeeeeat!!!"

Purposeful comedian (character who’s funniest when trying):
"I have used my magical divine-sight granted to me by my position as headmistress and have determined that the dynamic duo of Mercury and Emerald have well earned this award. Now if only they could have been as diligent in their studies as they are in showing off their potential for humor."

Bazinga (character who just isn’t funny):
"I don't have the connection yet that my double does, but I don't have to see through her eyes to know that wherever she is, Eve is clutching this prize tight to her stupid sexy chest."

The dreaded (most intimidating antagonist not named Ozpin):
"I mean, c'mon. We were all there, we all saw it. Who else could it be after that display, other than..."

"That bitch ass motherfucker Weiss Schnee."

Strong second (most intimidating antagonist also not ozpin):
"SHE SMASHED ME INTO A CAR GUYS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Wait what (most intimidating protagonist):
"My attention was more focused on all the faunus jackasses infesting Argus and the storms I was bringing down on their shitty heads but I saw some of what that Hazel kid was doing and man that is one big, tough dude. Can you imagine when he's full grown? Good lord."

Brainiac (most intelligent):
"And speaking of those faunus assholes, I don't like 'em at all, but I can admit the way they deployed themselves, it was pretty clever. Their leader knows her stuff."

Honorary straight man award (for continuing to suffer in silence):
"I haven't asked him how he does it, nor do I know how I would even go about doing so without it being weird, but I admire how solidly Hazel keeps it all together. He's just...a great emotional tether that keeps you grounded. He endures so much without buckling under the pressure and he deserves all the recognition in the world for that. < 3"

Biggest troll (I got lazy):
"It has been some time since we were last together in the same place but knowing him? Mercury. No question."

Can’t look away (for the most bewitching character):
"Oh that's easy, Yang Xiao Long. NOT FOR THAT REASON GUYS, HONEST!"

Don’t get attached (most badass character):
"Weiss goddamn Schnee."

Yangst (most emo/generally sad):
"Eve's journey is breaking me so bad."

This is the part where you die cry (Saddest individual scene):
"Uncle Qrow, noooo…"

"Yeah, my brother, he's not...in the best place right now. Gimme a minute I'll beat him out of it."

Socially stunted (biggest jerk who isn't’ an antagonist):
"Why you being such a jerk to me, Neo? I haven't done ANYTHING to you. I'm an innocent 15 year old, you could be a little nicer. Please."

The Sustrai (most redeemable antagonist):
"Well, if we go off my daughter's instincts, seems it is Weiss."

Grimm Reaper (for the truest embodiment of a huntress/huntsman):
"Raven is indeed one of the finest huntresses I've trained at this academy."

Looks like a cinnamon roll (and is):
"I think I saw my dog Zwei there at Weiss's house???"

Looks they'd kill you (and would):
"HER SWORD WAS TOUCHING MY THROAT DUDES!"

Looks like a cinnamon roll (but would kill you):
"I don't like knowing there's somebody with my face out there, doing evil...it was fun to pretend to be the Red Masque for a second though. Undercover stuff is so cool!"

Looks like they'd kill you (is a cinnamon roll):
"I really don't know why he's wearing that ridiculous outfit, given his job and how he seems to be a big softie underneath but I think it's Grey. Maybe. I don't know, I gotta know him better and not chase him away from the hot elder Schnee sister."

Sin-namon roll:
"Yo, the Yang running around with that freaky limb, you can't just go around propositioning people for a threesome like that. It's illegal."

-combat awards-

Are you not entertained? (Best fight you participated in):
"collective group sigh"

Ringside seats (favorite fight you didn't participate in):
"I had one hell of a view of two behemoths going at it. Hazel and Tiger, if we ever meet again, drinks are on me."

Oum standard of excellence award (character who's combat best hits that RWBY style vibe):
"Smashed me into a car, slammed my head against a brick wall(TWICE!), knocked the hell out of my knee, just wouldn't let this damn ribbon go...painful but effective."

David vs Goliath (most mismatched matchup):
"Don't make us say it again."

The Monty (character with most stylishly awesome combat):
"I was just about to bring a storm the likes of which the world has never seen before but this GUY, this Atlas General, he got no TIME for that."

Red like roses (most badass moment):
"Hey, I'm gonna toot my own horn for a sec, but beatin' that Schnee's face in for a hot minute was pretty sweet. Let me have this, I kinda need it with the way things are going right now."

Red like roses pt II (best use of music in a post):
"Where would we be without such joys as the sounds of that Dies Irae showdown music? Life without enjoying the little things, is no life at all. One humble headmistress's opinion."

Semblantastic! (best use of a semblance):
"The Glyphs of Babylon. Yes I watch anime, shut up or I'll break your legs."

-Ship awards-

UST (most romantic tension between currently not shipped people):
"Why you gotta call out my look to Eve like that, Yang...?"

Fleet master (most likely to end this story with a harem):
"AND YOU BETTER NOT TRY FOR THIS, OTHER NASTIER YANG!"

A strong second 2 (most likely to end this story with a harem and not named BDE Yang):
"...Eve..."

Belladonna’s choice (for whichever of blake’s paramours currently has the best shot):
"Oh, I'm lining up a shot, alright. Midnight is readyyyyyy."

Casanova (for the biggest romantic):
"C'mon, Winter. Admit it. Deep down somewhere, you're interested, right? And who could blame you?" :|

She’s not into you bro (for the pc who can’t take a hint):
"Take that disgusting arm of yours and BEGONE THOT!"

Brotp:
"Mercury and Emerald may have competition in the freshly born Grey and Cobalt pairing. Those guys are hitting it off."

Bad Blood (Best rivalry):
"My own followers are about to go against each other, and I'm not certain whether the loyal Blake or the disobedient Weiss will prevail there...but we all know who will ultimately come out on top."

-writing awards-

Best GM:
"Wait, what do these letters mean? I don't get it."

Bad wolf (most hype ongoing plot thread):
"How could anybody choose? There's so much going on and soon to go on revolving around Atlas. I'M GONNA EAT SO MUCH POPCORN JUST WATCHING IT UNFOLD AROUND ME!"

The Ironwood Award (best character development):
"My foolish daughter..."

Salem’s yo mama (for the best insult, diss or put-down):
"Weiss telling me that one of my most loyal followers was dead and that I would be following her into the grave, that took some incredibly bold fearlessness. Even if it is a reckless and foolhardy decision."

Team BWNY (brawny?) (favorite SCL character to read): "We didn't talk all that much but it was a pretty deep conversation between the cat faunus who almost killed me and myself."

Team CIRV (serv?) (favorite MR character to write):
"Oh huh what??? Why me????? EVERYONE ELSE IS SO GREAT!"

Team TRRN (terrain?) ( favorite TNB character to read):
"I await the day Grey's journals are revealed to the world..."

Team MEQW (meow) (favorite GG character to read):
"The insufferable younger Schnee sister."

Team HGE (huge) (favorite Ind char to read):
"Hazel thank you for being my emotional rock."

Last edited:

ATLESIAN MILITARY DOSSIER X-93-XR54 (PRIORITY ONE ACCESS ONLY)

JOHAgCk.png

Subject name:
NO BIRTH RECORD AVAILABLE
ALIAS 'DRAGON'

Semblance:
Kinetic Energy Absorption (Assumed/Observed)

UPDATE xx/xx/xxxx - IN NEED OF VERIFICATION?

CC:
A

UPDATE xx/xx/xxxx - INACCURATE? SUBJECT REPORTEDLY EXHIBITS SEVERE ABERRANT BEHAVIOR. ALL ATLESIAN MILITARY OPERATIVES ARE ADVISED TO EXERCISE EXTREME CAUTION SHOULD SUBJECT BE ENCOUNTERED IN THE FIELD

Subject Background:
-FORMER UNIDENTIFIED MEMBER OF THE BRANWEN TRIBE. ORPHAN?

-BELIEVED ASSOCIATE OF [REDACTED]

-NOTED PHYSICAL RESEMBLANCE TO VALE-BASED HUNTRESS AND FORMER TRIBE MEMBER [see dossier:] RAVEN BRANWEN. COINCIDENTAL?

UPDATE xx/xx/xxxx - POTENTIAL SIGHTING BY SPECIAL OPERATIVE [see dossier:] KASSIUS GAIA WHILE RESPONDING TO UNUSUAL GRIMM INCURSIONS NEAR DUNWICH VILLAGE (UNMARKED, POPULATION 112, COORDINATES -22.78723/-120.91702) IN THE TUNDRA. SUBJECT (ALONG WITH OTHER MEMBERS OF THE BRANWEN TRIBE) WANTED FOR QUESTIONING IN RELATION TO THE DESTRUCTION OF MISTRAL'S CCT TOWER. SUBJECT OBSERVED EXHIBITING UNUSUAL BEHAVIOR INCONSISTENT WITH PRIOR PSYCHOLOGICAL PATTERNS. SPECIAL OPERATIVE GAIA (CC: A) IS CLEARED TO ENGAGE SIMILARLY RANKED TARGETS AT HER DISCRETION AND WILL REPORT IN UPON DETAINMENT.

UPDATE xx/xx/xxxx - SPECIAL OPERATIVE TAMARA EVERGREEN DISPATCHED TO CONDUCT FOLLOW-UP INVESTIGATION AT DUNWICH VILLAGE FOLLOWING LACK OF UPDATE FROM SPECIAL OPERATIVE GAIA. OPERATIVE EVERGREEN REPORTED FINDING VILLAGE COMPLETELY ABANDONED BARRING WHAT SHE INITIALLY PRESUMED TO BE THE SCATTERED REMAINS OF MULTIPLE ADULTS, LATER UNDERSTOOD TO BELONG EXCLUSIVELY TO SPECIAL OPERATIVE GAIA. STRUCTURAL DAMAGE TO VILLAGE APPEARED CONSISTENT WITH A GRIMM ATTACK. REMAINS WERE IDENTIFIABLE ONLY VIA PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION DUE TO SEVERE MUTILATION, DISPLAYING UNUSUAL DISCOLORATION AND LESIONS INCONSISTENT WITH THE RATE OF DECOMPOSITION. SPECIAL OPERATIVE GAIA COMMISSIONED FOR TRANSFER BACK TO ATLAS ACADEMY FOR IMMEDIATE AUTOPSY. SUBJECT REMAINS AT LARGE AND SHOULD NOT BE APPROACHED BY SOLO OPERATIVES UNTIL DOSSIER ACCURACY CAN BE VERIFIED

Last edited:
Method actor (most character-driven PC): Weiss with Yang/Mum following close

Up is down (best take on a flipped character): Deffo biased but Weiss

Down is also up (best take on a canon character stuck in bizarro world): The Branwens!

Accidental comedian (character who's funniest without trying): Tiger Hound

Purposeful comedian (character who’s funniest when trying): Neo and co getting blasted sans Emerald, nice barf. I can prove it. Bitch.

Bazinga (character who just isn’t funny): Doctor Oz

The dreaded (most intimidating antagonist): BDE Yang for the outwardly intimidating, Fox for the insidiously intimidating

Strong second (most intimidating antagonist also not ozpin): Yang is gonna give Blake a run for her munz

Wait what (most intimidating protagonist): Weiss found the whole tock thing kinda funny but also what the hell, otherwise Grey just has a generally scary vibe as he tries to interview you

Brainiac (most intelligent): Yang outsmarting the blonde stereotype tbh

Honorary straight man award (for continuing to suffer in silence): Neo. Which? Yes.

Biggest troll (I got lazy): sexagenerian boot up bull's arse

Can’t look away (for the most bewitching character): Penny dropped, recent Snake post, them delicious Weiss bombs, what Gwen gon do... difficult to say

Don’t get attached (most badass character): Hound

Yangst (most emo/generally sad): Ilia braving solitude...

This is the part where you die cry (Saddest individual scene): omfg the children's game was founded in truth all along

Socially stunted (biggest jerk who isn't’ an antagonist): Robyn :|

The Sustrai (most redeemable antagonist): MASQUEYKINS through the genius wiles of one Yang Xiao Long

Grimm Reaper (for the truest embodiment of a huntress/huntsman): Twinbirblings

Looks like a cinnamon roll (and is): P e n n y

Looks they'd kill you (and would): Miss Morstern

Looks like a cinnamon roll (but would kill you): Masque

Sin-namon roll: BDE Yang

-combat awards-

Are you not entertained? (Best fight you participated in): I AIN'T BEEN IN ANYTHING NEW PISS OFF

Ringside seats (favorite fight you didn't participate in): The Weissening

Oum standard of excellence award (character who's combat best hits that RWBY style vibe): The White Gate of Babylon...

David vs Goliath (most mismatched matchup): Hazel vs Tiger, we clearly know how that would've gone-- oh I overlooked the child abuse didn't I

The Monty (character with most stylishly awesome combat): Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Tock vs Nora here

Red like roses (most badass moment): La Asado de Maria

Red like roses pt II (best use of music in a post): Blum

Semblantastic! (best use of a semblance): Horror Emerald

-Ship awards-

UST (most romantic tension between currently not shipped people): Yang and Ilia, even with that rough depart :|||||

Fleet master (most likely to end this story with a harem): ... Big dickin' energy

A strong second 2 (most likely to end this story with a harem and not named BDE Yang): Refer to previous

Belladonna’s choice (for whichever of blake’s paramours currently has the best shot): R i d i n g c r o p

Casanova (for the biggest romantic): Robyn going to fuckin' die to BDE Yang next

She’s not into you bro (for the pc who can’t take a hint): Ilia

Brotp: Ghostgortys

Bad Blood (Best rivalry): Ector and Gwen

-writing awards-

Best GM: Pump the brakes just a scooch, otherwise love ya

Bad wolf (most hype ongoing plot thread): FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOX

The Ironwood Award (best character development): Raven? Raven? RAVEEEEEEEN

Salem’s yo mama (for the best insult, diss or put-down): Wearing holes in her stockings

Team BWNY (brawny?) (favorite SCL character to read): Blake Put wolf puppy Stream to work pls senpai

Team CIRV (serv?) (favorite MR character to read): ATM, the whole thing going on with Raven. Which? Yes.

Team TRRN (terrain?) ( favorite TNB character to read): Grey Masque, more please

Team MEQW (meow) (favorite GG character to read): I love Weiss eminently but her rp'er should know even with minimal portrayal in his other, they still sexcellent

Team HGE (huge) (favorite Ind char to write): Colonel Llewellyn 'Totally Boned Weiss' Ector

Last edited:

Mistral's Puppetmaster

EIOZvvaXkAQZpm0.jpg

Artist's interpretation given scarce details obtained by insiders in his network.

Name:

???

'The Boss' 'Mistral's patron' 'The Shadow'
to those who work for him.

'Grim Umbar' 'Mousse Géante' ' Kaki Velouté ' to some

He's gone through many aliases in order to keep his true identity a secret.

His current one when he's out 'indulging himself is simply...

'Jack'

Canon

OC with heavy inspiration from Spring-heeled Jack from English folklore!

Powers/Abilities:

'Jack' suffers from multiple personalities and there are three that dwell within him with their own needs and wants.

The main one and the one 'Jack' was born with(citation needed)is known as 'The Boss' and he has his hands in Mistral and has been trying to expand his reach elsewhere but due to Weiss Schnee's incredible leadership and Atlas's particular fortitude, progress has been slow. Nobody 'sees' The Boss and he works primarily through a series of proxies and middlemen. With them often passing off his messages/intentions for him. He's also been known to pass on orders/instructions through computer/scrolls. Some even believe that the 'Boss' as is doesn't exist and their criminal organization is run by a cabal of crooks or that it's all some conspiracy. Those who've tried going against the Boss have often wound up disappearing under mysterious circumstances.

1587609260200.jpeg

The second and the one we've seen already in the RP is currently known as 'Jack' and it came about as a result of the Boss's murderous urges needing some kind of outlet. He couldn't properly run an organization if he was so focused on murder and perversions. 'Jack' was the compromise and it's the personality that takes over when an urges strikes the Boss and he feels he needs to get out for a bit while also keeping in mind his paranoia. Hence why the Jack personality often keeps his face obscured through whatever means necessary. It's also through Jack that a lot of the Boss's unhealthy and sickly urges surface.

The third is....unknown.

As nobody has connected 'Jack' TO 'The Boss' and taking into account the various attire shifts/names both personalities have gone through, those who know of his semblance are usually those who've experienced it first hand. That said it's known as 'Schizoid Machine' and it's absolute manipulation over wind/air. From being able to keep an invisible barrier of wind around himself to throw off fists/feet from hitting their mark to cycling ammunition fired at him and returning it to sender or diverting it all together, he likens himself to being practically untouchable. The depths of the semblance don't stop there as they allow The Boss to levitate/float. His most common utilization of the semblance is to 'push' the wind. If he makes a 'grabbing' or 'pushing'/pulling gesture, he can summon/control gusts of wind to either throw a person off their feet/yank their footing right out from under them/knock debris over/send objects flying and more.

As Jack's a 'serial killer' and not a professional fighter, he mostly tends to use the semblance in conjunction with his abnormal strength to throw the opponent off balance and grab ahold of them. Due to his being frame you might liken him to being a slow brute but he can push 'himself' with the wind by having a gust push him from one spot to another allowing for greater speed/dodging ability. He also tends to use it to mask his weapons and turn them invisible(similar to Arturia's Excalibur-thanks GG for that mention/reference!)

Weapon:

As 'Jack', the entity seems to favor two dual knives. Both made out of finely tuned steel that wouldn't look too out of the ordinary/special if not for the fact that he can mask them with his semblance leading to people wondering what's happened as they're suddenly gushing blood.

The knives themselves?

Eulogy and Epitaph.

Bio/Motivation(what makes them different from canon):

Mistral wasn't always the seeming hellhole that it is the present day. For a while it was one of it's kingdom's major cities-still is to a degree he supposed. You could come in and if you looked around hard enough, you'd eventually find something that caught your eye. The only question was whether or not it was illegal or legal and if it was the former? Who'd you have to bribe to turn the other cheek and how much would it cost you? That was of course the reality on the lower levels. The higher ones preferred to pretend as if they were better, nicer, superior to the rest. The boy who'd eventually grow up to become a key figure in Mistral's criminal world was born in one of the lower levels and he hated it.

Jobs were few and far between depending on what you were willing to do.

The boy did a variety of things. From carting deliveries to where they needed to be for certain deals, stealing when it was necessary, and even aided in some beatings if some people owed his bosses money and they were coming up more than a bit short. Some might have been content with that. To find a middle ground as an enforcer and to be happy with it. For better or for worse the boy grew to detest the idea of others telling him what to do and influencing his life and by extension who he felt HE was. If he was constantly subject to the whims of others what did that mean for him as a man? Was he going to be someone's errand boy for the rest of his life or would he strike out and forge his own path forward, unbound by the feeling and desires of those weaker than him? If they were too weak to stop him then they didn't deserve the power they held. Give it to somebody who could use it. Somebody like him.

He'd made up his mind.

Little by little he'd make his move and take out his former employers and hustle in on their turf. Those who knew him before he'd gotten mixed up in Mistral's seedy underbelly went missing and his family? Well, the official story is that they moved out of Mantle but if you listened to the rumors? He took care of that 'problem' himself. All to further his own deluded paranoia fueled agenda. He'd remain on top and to do that he couldn't let anyone get close to him. He couldn't let anyone know WHO he was.

He had to be more than just a 'Man.'

He had to become fear itself.

Over time, his influence grew as did his reach. Drugs, gambling, booze, and other vices, he went out of his way to try and stand on top of all those markets. All from afar giving out orders from the shadows, the fear of who the 'Boss' was and what he, no, they could do if their orders weren't precisely followed to the letter keeping those beneath him in line. Recently, he'd began dabbling in illegal weapons trading in certain venues throughout Mistral in order to help those downtrodden and scared and desperate for protection a chance to fight against the Grimm and those who hadn't believed bending the knee was in their best interests. Buy some weapons(some of dubious quality)or pay for protection. Either way it didn't matter. His enemies were being opposed and he was making a quick buck. But it wasn't enough, not for him.

His enemies would come around, just as they all did over time. He wouldn't mind crushing them first.

His efforts to try and find a major foothold in Atlas have been less than fruitful however to the recent change in leadership and the old wardog Carneilan's resurgence in the spotlight. Many of those who'd he'd looked to as potential contacts/in to the militarized kingdom were arrested. Schnee was a difficult one to test but he hadn't been beaten yet and he wasn't going to start now...

Weaknesses:

He's very VERY protective of his privacy when the 'Boss' is in control. To the point he'd rather flee a fight than risk his identity/face being discovered. It's such a subconscious fear that even 'jack'(who isn't aware that he's simply another of the Boss's personalities)hides his face for reasons known only to him.

When levitating or gliding, he needs a majority of his focus to be on the action and not outside stimuli. If say if an attack were to be successful, he'd lose the momentum of the wind he'd built up and would end up crashing downwards. The barrier around his person is also not impervious. Explosives still have a likely chance of being diverted before exploding but dust canisters are explosions on such a scale that he simply can't blow' away.​

The Bound Ashes

After working his way up through Mistral's underworld, the boy that would soon become known simply as 'The Boss' to many solidified his grip on power and formed his own organization. The Bound Ashes was to be the name for everyone that joined swore allegiance not to their kingdom, not to their town, but to HIM. That bond would remain until they either did something to displease the gang/go against them in some way shape or for form. Thus they'd remain until their earthly days were over and they were little more than ashes drifting in the wind. Due to the growth of the organization over the years, it's been split up with different 'teams' handling/prioritizing different markets like one dealt with the drug trade, another with the black market supplying of weapons, others did good deeds for their communities/handled PR and some like the Hitman Team which handled assassinations(mostly of the gang's political enemies/journalists who said unfavorable things/authorities who wouldn't take bribes etc)took on more of the 'nastier' duties. Having seen the criminal underbelly of Mistral since he was a little boy, the Boss knew how to play the system and has stretched the Ashes's reach into other regions such as Vale and even has plans for Vacuo. Attempts to make potential footholds into Atlas/Mantle have been more than difficult however due to Atlas security catching wind of attempted meetings and arresting the gang's contacts.

As a whole though, the gang has three rules.

1: Don't embarrass the family. (This includes higher ranking members of the gang getting plastered/in trouble with the law. Or certain members getting mouthy when they shouldn't be and getting beaten up/assaulted by those stronger than them. The consequences for breaking this rule can range from a mere verbal thrashing to more...drastic measures)

2: Don't squeal on the family. (Although the Boss's reach is obviously quite impressive, there are some minions who slip under the radar and end up getting caught by authorities. Some of whom are less scrupulous than others and will gladly release the gang member in return for a hefty bribe/information. Giving away information on the family is tantamount to betrayal and those who break this rule will be liable to severe punishment, up to and possibly including death)

3: Respect your oath to the Boss (Everyone who joins is forced to reveal their semblance if they have one/what it can do so it can be marked down for future reference. They're also forced to swear an oath of loyalty to the Boss himself. There haven't been too many cases of it in recent times but after being unhappy with the pay cuts they've had to endure due to the Boss refocusing efforts to get a foothold in Atlas, the Hitman Team have tried reaching out to certain sources to try and find out the Boss's identity.

When the Boss caught wind of this?

The 'sources' were captured by two members of his Elite Guard and mailed to the Hitman Team carved up into picture frames holding individual pieces preserved in formaldehyde. If stacked up vertically, they'd see the entire horrific 'diorama' of what used to be a person with a simple message attached reading.

'Stop.'

It was a eyeopening realization of the Boss's influence and how far he was willing to go to preserve his secrecy. But there are still many secrets surrounding him and the gang as a whole, will they be uncovered...?

-------------------------------

The Boss's most trusted subordinate

raf,750x1000,075,t,101010:01c5ca27c6.u5.jpg

"Ringringirngringinring!!~~~~"

ALIAS: 'Epitaph'

Name: Aurora Beige

Semblance: ??? He claims to not have unlocked it.

Profile:

A sweet boy loved by all those who knew him, Aurora grew up with loving enough parents. if you were to ask him about his life, he'd tell you it was a 'fine enough childhood!' that taught him a lot of lessons he still uses in his life today!

....But today nobody even knows if he HAS family let alone any real friends.

He's always the person you'd spot out in a crowd with his bright pink hair and demure demeanor. He's friendly to a fault and usually polite without question. At the first sign of trouble he tends to balk and beg for mercy.

And yet he's one of the most dangerous people in the gang. Because unlike everyone else?

He has a direct line to the Boss himself. Their relationship is currently unknown but when Aurora speaks?

The Boss listens...

Elite Guard: The Boss is more than capable of defending himself as his 'Jack' persona shows. But when you're as paranoid as he is, you tend to see enemies everywhere you go. So, these gangsters are meant to serve as his arms, a deterrent to go against him lest you end up encountering any of them. They're some of his strongest enforcers to boot and some of the most depraved...

original.jpg

ALIAS: 'Forbidden Grave'

Name: Ghastly Ebony

Semblance: The Show Must Go On: When his semblance is activated, he can transfer whatever damage he takes to those he's 'imprinted' onto. How that works is that if Ghastly has had his semblance activated while making contact with you(mostly from a handshake followed by some sort of gag due to his jester-like appearance)you become one of his 'puppets' and if he were to say get punched in the face, the action would still go through, but the 'damage' of said punch would simply go to one of his 'puppets' instead. Each person who's been imprinted upon by his semblance can only absorb one attack however. This semblance can even go as far as otherwise debilitating/lethal wounds. Such as a swipe from a sword/etc etc. Ghastly's clothes will be torn/mangled but one of his puppets will be the one to carry the actual wound, not he.

The major drawback from his semblance is that in order to make someone a puppet, he needs to properly place all five fingers against a person's bare skin without his gloves on. If any of his fingers are broken or there's some kind of fabric in the way then it doesn't work. He can also only have up to five 'puppets' at a time meaning he has five 'free hits' and he must react in that narrow time window or else he'll have to start fresh.

Profile:

A young boy lost to the streets of Mistral, he was taken in by an older member of Bound Ashes who took pity on the boy's plight. No child should have to suffer out in the cold without a smile on his face. In between his actual work as a gangster, young Ghastly was trained on how to make others laugh. For even though he'd been living on the streets, hungry, tired, alone, until he was discovered he had a smile on his face the whole time. He couldn't remember if it'd been his biological parents or someone else but he'd always recalled the phrase: 'Keep Smiling' and so he did. Once he was old enough to join the gang himself, he eventually worked his way up to being approached to join the Boss's Elite Guard.

It felt so surreal!

To go from an orphaned boy living off trash in the streets to working directly under one of the most influential figures in Mistral.

He happily accepted!

All with a smile on his face~

25fbcacf313fc8eba494e4cb84fde6d0.jpg

ALIAS: Rage of Life

Name: Satin Jeune

Semblance: 'Azure Nightmare': It's an elemental semblance similar to Jack's/The Boss's but instead of air, Satin can conjure up blue flames. The use of which can rage from simply desiring to immolate his enemies to blasting it from his hands to propel himself. The reason for his alias/nickname is that the angrier Satin is at someone, the hotter his flames burn. Auras can be eventually overwhelmed, bodies can be torched, corpses turned to ashes, all's possible with his blazing inferno.

Profile: Not much is known about Satin's life before he joined the gang or how he got the scar that blinded his right eye. What is known is that he's a suspect in numerous murder cases. Where the victims in question have been left as nothing more than charred skeletons. Thus, he's not seen out in public much these days. Still those close to him say that his murderous streak hasn't faded at all. If anything it's only gotten a boost with his increased self-worth thanks to his position as one of the highest people in the group. He does what he's told regardless because he knows that if the Boss ever finds his usefulness is dried up, he'll leave Satin out to hang.

1587759748947.jpeg

ALIAS: ' Monsterhoods'

Name: Émeraude Veloutée

Semblance: 'Angular Destruction'- This semblance his allows Emeraude to manifest vectors from within her body, in which take the appearance of angular vectors, which are instantly sprung/activated when anyone makes a hostile move towards her. These arrows also have various, unique functions such as being able to bend, ricochet, and pierce targets, while also taking on properties of sharp blades when slashing and cutting. If they are to make contact, they can also increase the aggression and confidence within an individual, making them sloppy and prone to brasher judgement, thus making it easier for her altogether.

Profile: Much of Emeraude's past is hidden away/known only to the Boss but rumor has it he finds her utterly detestable. Most leaving her to her own devices unless the situation has grown incredibly tenuous(such as was the case when the Boss learned that the Hitman Team were trying to discover his identity)as casualties tend to be a problem whenever she's forced to act.

Regardless, thanks to her and her partner, she brings in results whenever he is forced to call upon her.

She's the one who kidnapped the people that were helping the Hitman Team try to find dirt on the Boss and what she did to them....

Is better left unsaid.

341fbcd7472b8da314375435a8a847b6.jpg

ALIAS: Splitcrawler

Name: Sanguina Veloutée

Semblance: 'Mean Look' -When the semblance is first activated, if anyone is in close proximity to Obsidiana, they're frozen in her 'territory' and if she makes eye contact? A sudden rush of fear is brought upon the hapless victim and they start to undergo the symptoms of a panic attack. In extreme cases this can induce fainting, even heart attacks in very specific cases. Most of the time she uses it to get people frightened and helpless for when Emeraude goes in to work on them. The effect is broken if Obsidiana is forced to break eye contact with her victim.

profile: The adopted daughter of Emeraude, Sanguina was afraid of her own semblance at first. Without even meaning to if she activated it by accident, it could freeze innocent people in place and if she tried to look at them to explain, it'd only cause them to freak out. It wasn't until Emeraude convinced her of the good that could come from an ability like that.

They swore loyalty to the Boss when they joined the gang and for good reason.

Mistral was in trouble and Emeraude was convinced that even if she didn't much like the idea of working under someone she couldn't see, he'd provide the two of them the resources to live happily and all they'd have to do? Is be at his beckoning call whenever he needed use of them. Sanguina obeys her mother without question for the most part, seeming to truly believe that the Bound Ashes will make Mistral better and keep it's people safe.

But Sanguina can't help but wonder what life was like outside of the bubble that the members of the gang enclosed themselves in....

ALIAS: ???
Name: N/A
Semblance: A terrifying semblance that the Boss made sure only he knew about allowing this former elite to bypass the 'informing' process.

Profile: Currently deceased....

The Hitman Team

PTdvu4jyBKZEXVblyCdgc1sQd7xT2Egr-q09ExOC6WaEm1W0E596CaB260amPK4CdL51J8v2vyQZ0LcM-hwHU95rrBi-Py2QqXNIoBVKOpZ0lj8W_PA24ZPk9Z0kh2wPBIk2T1Cm

ALIAS: Furious Demon

Name: Abyss Cerulean

Semblance: Hasn't unlocked it. She leads the Hitman Team through sheer skill and respect alone.

profile: Growing up in Mistral's lower levels, Abyss had an upbringing not too dissimilar from the Boss's. She'd seen what life was like down there. Drugs, weapons, dust, whatever you could sell and slap a price on? You'd bet your ass you'd have somebody waiting in line to buy a piece of it. But while the Boss eventually wished to dominate and control it, Abyss wished to work alongside the debauchery and work an amicable relationship with the scumbags that crowded Mistral's lower levels. Why try to control and force your hand and get everyone to stand against you when you could settle for second best? When the gang was first formed, Abyss was certain that she knew who the 'Boss' was. Hell, maybe she'd gotten a drink with him at one point.

Her efforts to confirm that would cause her team a great deal later on.

As she applied to join the gang, she was at first laughed off. Someone wanting to join who hadn't even unlocked their semblance? Maybe she'd make for a good grunt but not much more than that. The beating she gave the two goons who'd laughed at her caught the attention of one of the Boss's elite guards: Ghastly Ebony. The jester-like lad saw the brutal display of raw skill and put in his opinion that even without a semblance, Abyss would make for an amazing asset.

Word eventually got to the Boss and he approved.

Abyss would swear loyalty to him and become the leader of the Hitman Team.

After a show of force and some stern talking to, the respect of her fellow assassins wasn't truly earned until after a couple of missions together. So high on the believed superiority of their semblances/assuming Abyss would be dead weight, the other assassins were shocked to see just how skilled she truly was. Not to toot their own horn but with her in charge, the Hitman Team believed itself to be one of the gang's most valuable assets.

So it was with great shock that when they saw the dip in their pay. They knew that the Boss had been trying to make moves in Atlas and it just hadn't been panning out like he would have hoped. So he believed that throwing more lien at the problem would help 'figure it out' and the Hitman Team's salary suffered for it. They were understandably outraged, Abyss more so than anyone else. She'd fought tooth and nail to get accepted into the gang, swore that stupid oath, and all without a semblance and her boys were paying for the Boss's failures??? That wasn't going to fly and so the Hitman Team broke the the third and perhaps most important rule of the Bound Ashes.

'Respect your oath.'

Having hired some private investigators to do some digging on the Boss, all Abyss and her team could do was wait and see if any results came in. The operation of course stayed between all of them. The unspoken agreement was that if any of them tried squealing to the Boss? The others would murder them in a heartbeat. So, they waited and waited as the days continued to click on by...

Then one day a package arrived and another and then one more after that.

It was the PIs that Abyss had hired. Somehow the Boss had gotten wind of their plan and put a stop to it. The Hitman Team had already been on thin ice with the sudden lack of communication between them and the other teams but after breaking rule number three? Abyss knew that to keep her team safe from any further retaliation, she'd have to swallow her pride and do what she was told....what they were all told....

EdAS6IcuI0lo2wy-a5CtCZ2mL0nMiPloNcgz45SRoMfbcsswFAPU4zDNkPtV0VDu6YUN5yK-EQurpKORfhASSTDB6FqDoKGmDCVfO1GPa5ZdW3wxVL0azgKV36Ql6oshiyu-jq75

ALIAS: Tears of the Rat

Name: Charred Lilac

Semblance: Aura Null Zone: When activated it sets off an AOE effect that disables the semblances of anyone in Char's vicinity. Drawbacks are obvious in that if he's given a partner they need to keep their distance from him lest he end up turning off their semblance as well.

Profile: [REDACTED]

Hc6xp89RUzhDIjh5YbJYDpmLp9d98ZJql2gJmhULfeUz2cHCknhdhWMKOXAtHnBfUxBGxqCPRzebOWu5H6MKu47rbMl_YKsUTc7yK4lLO-WE9Vfd6vtKR-y-f3Y3bTOKEQ3bmWFY

ALIAS: Plague of the Desired

Name: Blanc Tranquille

Semblance: Beyond the Years-It's an AOE semblance similar in nature to that of Qrow's or Grey's. When it's activated, Blanc exudes a grey mist from his person that can fill a whole train car. The mist will slowly start aging those caught within it. Those who haven't unlocked their semblances/untrained civilians will be the most susceptible/at risk of dying from the effects of his semblance. Aura will slow the aging effect to a more gradula decline but it'll eventually bring out fatigue, fraility, aches, until the targets either keel over or Blanc is spotted while those affected are still in good enough condition to fight.

The effects wear off/the people return to normal if Blanc is either knocked out or killed.

Profile: [REDACTED]

izbiA-0e0LrnXmJ4NwVtOj3m2qaMjol9SgBjRzPYNVyvnpQdLKGCbJPXPk4cCzXGtZE6Mi3yac3TC0m4oOil-C-xlDJZcZUzP59OTXuK3MGjBIsonoA2k6lLWCu6Ied80D5hG11D

ALIAS: Deceived Warheads

Name: Violet Livide

Semblance: 'High Killers'-Her semblance is a bit less flashy than either Blanc or Char's. Due to her usual devil-may-care attitude, her semblance reflects that and basically gives her something of an adrenaline rush/energy boost so she can keep fighting for longer and longer. It's not a catch all invincibility technique, mind, at some point there's damage that's just too much for her semblance to no-sell like amputated limbs, severe gut wounds, etc. It makes her quite the pain to put down regardless! Great for pursuing targets that are absolutely terrified of what you'll do when you catch em~

Profile: [REDACTED }

Z64p6UeewdrygSe6HduT1Es80WVUCJQmRnKkkiYLLE7ZVO74yWLEScYZGqefw48fozTKJGo6K9lAZGS30ilWsgm-gYEE-TzHMcEvczwmvRnqNE5c_ATSL5Gbf_y11il_LLX0vbxp

ALIAS: Fast Sacrament

Name: Vanille Fumante

Semblance: 'Leaping Secrets'-Vanille's semblance allows her to store up energy in her legs and then release it for a MUCH greater jumping ability. Allows her to catch up with fleeing targets/jump past their security and take them out without too much of a fuss. It also gives her a lot of good potential for kicks with one kick being strong enough to smash through a brick wall. Against begining-mid series Yang, she might have had a bit of luck on her side but I'm eager to see a duel between Mercury and her.

Profile: [REDACTED TO AVOID THE BOSS's SPIES]

Bruno.Bucciarati.full.2593345.jpg

ALIAS: The People's Man

Name: Blanco Vago

Semblance: N/A(for now...)

Profile: Blanco was a boy born knowing that two things were certain in this world.

Death and Tragedy.

Everyone died and nobody was ever truly happy all the time. Misery found a way to sneak itself into everybody's life. It was insidious like that. Blanco's life wasn't an exception by any means. After his parents divorced, he was forced to choose between parents. Eventually, he chose to side with his father knowing that the loss of both his son and wife would be too devastating for the man to cope with. It was through being there physically and emotionally for his suffering father that Blanco grew up into the empathetic young man he is today. He knew the hushed tones that the Boss and his elite guard were spoken of in. Everybody either loved or feared them.

Blanco didn't want average everyday people to be afraid. He wanted them to be able to smile and know that even if he was a member of the Gang, he'd still listen to their concerns and needs. it was thanks to this commitment and willingness to do good that Blanco rose to the top spot of the Team that handled public relations/aiding the local communities. He became so well known that when a problem arises such as domestic disputes or theft/burglary, it was Blanco that civilians tended to approach. They could trust him to do what he felt was right.

Even so lately with the trouble with Grimm and other lowlives attempting to push in on the gang's territory, Blanco still felt like he wasn't doing enough-

Little did he know, trouble wasn't too far behind....

Last edited:
ATLESIAN MILITARY INTELLIGENCE

CLASSIFICATION LEVEL: K-5-32; SUMMARIES DECLASSIFIED

CASE ID: VARIOUS; SUBSEQUENT

SUBJECT: Unit 542009

1589516748939.png

Unit 542009 AKA Ector Squad

A detachment of talented soldiers that Colonel Llewellyn Ector has meticulously created over the course of his career within the Atlesian military. Pertinent to the unit's nature, they are tantamount to special operatives though they still maintain their ranks proper; the individuals therein predominantly report to the Colonel and First Lieutenant Liza Krane. The personnel herein have been selected for particular roles commensurate with their competency and capabilities.

The Colonel
ATLESIAN MILITARY DOSSIER D-47-RM51
Roy.png

Subject name:
Colonel Ector

Semblance:
COMBUSTION

Weapon:
.50 Pistol (Atlesian Colt M1991A1)

Subject Background:
[ SECURITY CLEARANCE OF COLONEL OR ABOVE REQUIRED ]

The Adjutant
Atlesian military dossier

Subject name:
1st Lieutenant Liza Krane, service number 09424-90714-RH

1586818200606.png

Combat Prowess:

A venerated graduate from Atlas's huntsman academy renowned for her unparalleled marksmanship, distinctive performance throughout her training in her time there within team STHL.

Semblance: Not Unlocked

Weapon:
A cadre of firearms, personally owned and maintained herself alongside complements from the military

Subject Background:
She hails from a family with a background in military service, mandated each child serves whether as an officer or a huntsman. Eliza enlisted into service in favor of duty over taking the huntsman's exam in a bid to obliviate her grandfather's wrongs.

Weaknesses:
Aura is fairly average, combined with the absence of a semblance and her proclivity towards ranged combat, she is vulnerable to aggression up close though she isn't entirely incapable.
Intensely loyal to a fault to her superior whom she serves as a bodyguard though this extends to those around her all the same due to her compassion.

The Officer in Charge

Subject name:
2nd Lieutenant Gilford Calam, service number 09327-80519-JH

1589518959145.png

Combat Prowess:
Gilford is an incredibly well rounded combatant, the second most proficient member in the unit after First Lieutenant Krane despite his infinitesimal experience in comparison. Unlike the 1st Lieutenant, Calam has no compunctions about entering close quarters combat, proving his versatility on the field where the factors are ever changing with his ability to adapt to the circumstances seeing his way to success.

Semblance:
Roustabout
; a semblance on the surface that seems exceedingly simple, heightening every aspect of his physicality and mentality to the broadly average statistically and above with the use of his aura. The true lynchpin of Gilford's semblance is the ability to rechannel these aspects, allowing for specializations pertinent to the situation on the fly.

Weapon:
A plethora of firearms and melee weapons owing to his proficiency in the art of war as gleaned from a rigid set of regimens throughout his career; he is by no means a master of a specific platform yet his access to a multitude of them suggests dangerous variability in his style.

Subject Background:
An exemplar of the average man with no outwardly noticeable talents, despite it all Gilford has risen within the ranks of the Atlesian military from the bottom to Second Lieutenant through sheer diligence and unflinching loyalty, a quality that has engendered him to the good graces of Colonel Ector. As a result, he carries a position of authority second only to Liza and their commander, delegating and directing the actions of subordinate ENTER 1, 2, and 3 within the unit.

He comes from a middle class family that have made their luck throughout a number of ventures within the cities of Atlas and Mantle; the Calams are known for their philanthropy despite their meager means compared to other families of repute.

Weaknesses:
His aura is exactly average, precisely the pinnacle of the bellcurve with nary an erring in either direction. His semblance, powerful in that it offers the ability to stopgap any shortcomings, is limited by the amount of aura he innately has. The general lack of extensive combat experience can only be staunched so far through skill and training.

The Information Specialist

Subject name:
2nd Lieutenant Lloyd Farlane, service number 09305-80356-VF

1589522582967.png

Combat Prowess:
He is not a dedicated combat specialist nor should he be considered for deployment to the field; his talents lie elsewhere in the field of background gathering pertinent to the sociopolitical, historical, geographical, and cultural affairs the world over with the niche ability of drilling down to the specifics relevant to the task at hand domestic or otherwise.

Semblance:
Loci Infinitum
; an esoteric semblance manifested by Farlane's unquenchable thirst for knowledge, it is the ultimate mind palace that leverages the exorbitantly immense storage of the human mind to catalog and contain every detail experienced by any of his senses. It is unfailingly precise and extremely efficient that the Second Lieutenant has, by his estimates, not reached thirty percent of his capacity and he expects to never truly fill the capacity to the limit as it continues to become efficient still with the brain's innate neuroplasticity. Being that it functions not unlike a database conceptually, Farlane has complete control over his mind in all matters. Surprisingly, there seems to not be no significant drain on his mental faculties as his semblance is largely augmented by an immense aura.

Weapon:
Standard issued handgun requisite for his personal protection, though he rarely if ever disembarks from headquarters.

Subject Background:
Though he stylizes himself as a soldier, others recognize Farlane as something of the paragon scholar by default though his peers' perceptions are intermixed with the respect his semblance engenders to those that classify it as blatantly cheating. Whatever the case, it dissuades his drive to absorb every facet of the world, and the people that live within it, not one iota and he strives to leverage his talent to the benefit of others. Largely, it is the Atlesian military that benefits the most through Colonel Llewellyn Ector.

In his spare time, Lloyd enjoys in dabbling across a broad spectrum of subjects, obscure and mainstream, expanding their knowledge base wherever possible, contributing to many a scholarly journal and organizations to ensure the knowledge gleaned isn't merely his own.

Weaknesses:
He completely has no combat experience nor does he have the predilection for it, favoring entirely to sequester himself out of harm's way and is easily susceptible to a swift death should he be careless.

The Investigation Specialist

Subject name:
2nd Lieutenant Brady Donagh, service number 09309-21073-HB

1589524751328.png

Combat Prowess:
A well-rounded soldier, he places third in combat efficacy after his team leader Calam and commanding superior Krane. By no means is he exceptionally remarkable, when compared to fellow special operatives but across the board, he is considered above average. He displays competency similar to Lloyd with the difference being that he favors ranged combat despite his superior physique affording him an edge in close quarters. An additional difference is Brady elects for the cloak and dagger, maneuvering himself into an optimal position for eliminating the enemy.

Semblance:
The Furtive
; a semblance that is highly effective in conjunction with his unassuming appearance and unparalleled ability in infiltrating and traversing enemy lines. It augments the inherent forgettability of his personage, reducing his presence in a target's mind eye as nothing more than a set of features ranging from the boringly average to the nondescript. It is ineffective when its wielder is scrutinized via electronic means though instances like these are far and few in between beyond Solitas and even then, within Atlas, there are rumbors of special privileges granted to omit him from most forms of electronic recording. Sustained combat renders this semblance null and void, though in a protracted series of guerilla tactics, it is devastatingly effective.

Weapon:
Issued the appropriate equipment commensurate with the severity of whatever operation he undertakes.

Subject Background:
The saying that there is more to it than meets the eye is the epitome of Donagh's life-story. An inborn talent has led him to capitalize on the opportunities afforded to him by those who dared to underestimate him whether it be by his unassuming appearance or apparent lack of wit, allowing him consistently demonstrate his penchant for the strategic and tactical. Combined with a vested interest in the numerous cultures of the world, Brady has developed into something of the faceless man able to integrate himself swiftly into any group or institution necessary for his role as the investigation specialist, with his semblance acting as his skeleton key for nigh any purpose, whether it be avoiding detection or furthering his social engineering.

Beyond his duties, he is above all a simple man with a intense lust for life and seeks to see to that others be able to enjoy it the same as he has, a quality that attracted the Colonel's eye and has made him a faithful adherent to his commanding officer's goals.

Weaknesses:
An average aura, less training compared to his superiors, and the nature of his style easily being subverted by enemy forces dedicating their manpower to crowd him makes for a fair strategy in eliminating him, one he is painfully aware of.

The Communications Specialist
Subject name:
Master Sergeant Kai Colby, service number 09409-43071-KF

1589526582136.png

Combat Prowess:
Discounting 2nd Lieutenant Farlane, he is by far the worst combat capable entity within the squad. Regardless, there are special circumstances where he is eminently useful specifically because of his semblance.

Semblance:
Spectrum Overload
; essentially the ultimate optical sensory faculties that has ever existed, enabling the Master Sergeant to observe the full breadth of the electromagnetic spectrum. As impressive as the semblance is, he frequently interacts with specific ranges of the spectum utilized by today's techology, whether it be radio frequencies, infrared and ultraviolet bands, and unique energy signatures indicative of Dust. This is extended by his ability to separate the bands down to the minutest detail as desired, with the addendum of having an innate understanding whatever it is he observes specifically, the metrics of the object in question delineated clearly within his mind's eye, the origin of of the isolated energy made manifest aided with a plethora of equipment of his own devising to augment the process should there prove trouble, and so on.

Weapon:
Exactly same circumstance as Farlane.

Subject Background:
Colby was once upon a time a precocious child with simple yet keen interest in all things mechanical. It mattered not what they were, ranging from the basic radio equipment to ye old television stands. Even commercial computers became victim to his wanton exploration. What ultimately proved as evidence of his learning from all these endeavors of his own was that he restored each and every one back to functional order, as if it never had been disassembled, before moving onto the next project.

What was a hobby was cultivated into a lifelong love that became a career, allowing Kai Colby the opportunity to work with all matters of technological equipment that he would have never dreamed off. While not as talented as a particular technopath, the combination of his own studious habits and his semblance has led him to extract every iota of potential performance of whatever equipment he comes across, some of which became his own in a highly specialized repertoire that serves to augment and extend his semblance and communications training.

Weaknesses:
His aura is basically nonexistent, speculation arising that it is solely cannibalized by his semblance and combined with the near lack of combat training, he is classified at risk the same as his contemporary, Farlane.

Method actor (most character-driven PC):
"Best I can figure, Councilwoman Schnee still earns this spot."

Up is down (best take on a flipped character):
"Oh no question, Eve. There's no bias here, honestly. I swear!"

Down is also up (best take on a canon character stuck in bizarro world):
"Even after all this time, I still think this rightfully goes to my big sis Yang!"

Accidental comedian (character who's funniest without trying):
"I still don't much like the man but Carnelian in his silent masked disguise was 'ighly amusing."

Purposeful comedian (character who’s funniest when trying):
"Mercury and Emerald trying their hand at crime lords but also clowns."

Bazinga (character who just isn’t funny):
"Winter Schnee simultaneously being both this yet also somebody who really needs a laugh."

The dreaded (most intimidating antagonist not named Ozpin):
"Schnee. Bitch is only getting stronger."

Strong second (most intimidating antagonist also not ozpin):
"That yellow-eyed, hateful revenge driven cat girl still haunts my dreams."

Wait what (most intimidating protagonist):
"Yang when she was pretending to be the dragon."

Brainiac (most intelligent):
"Weiss has the smarts unburdened by any real feelings and it shows."

Honorary straight man award (for continuing to suffer in silence):
"Oh yeah, Neo sounded like this to me from the way they talked bout her."

Biggest troll (I got lazy):
"Weiss had a real trolly attitude there for a hot minute."

Can’t look away (for the most bewitching character):
"Eve Taurus, wow..."

Don’t get attached (most badass character):
"My daughter, the Dragon for the beatings and carnage she inflicted."

"Qrow, bro, it hurts to see you like this."

This is the part where you die cry (Saddest individual scene):
"There was a lot of feelings that went with it and I wasn't exactly there but seeing the Masque interacting with the Dragon pretending to be the kinder Yang, that was just real sad, seeing that from the kids I used to know."

Socially stunted (biggest jerk who isn't’ an antagonist):
"Feel like everybody would point their fingers at me."

The Sustrai (most redeemable antagonist):
"Depends on who you view as an antagonist. Could be Ruby motivated by the v, or maybe Eve, or...well, who knows?"

Grimm Reaper (for the truest embodiment of a huntress/huntsman):
"Yang Xiao Long."

Looks like a cinnamon roll (and is):
"Penny Polendina."

Looks they'd kill you (and would):
"Pretty much all the Sins."

Looks like a cinnamon roll (but would kill you):
"Oh yeah, Masque for sure."

Looks like they'd kill you (is a cinnamon roll):
"Dude, Grey my guy. He looks like a serial killer and yet..."

Sin-namon roll:
"The flirty as hell Dragon."

-combat awards-

Are you not entertained? (Best fight you participated in):
"Pyrrha vs not-Darth Maul, wicked cool!"

Ringside seats (favorite fight you didn't participate in):
"It was offscreen, but fuck, the aftermath with Prisma's messed up body painted a crazy picture."

Oum standard of excellence award (character who's combat best hits that RWBY style vibe):
"Qrow still got it despite his sorry state."

David vs Goliath (most mismatched matchup):
"Oh Grey, sweet summer child, you were not ready for that..."

The Monty (character with most stylishly awesome combat):
"...and speaking of not ready for things, I wasn't prepared for Maul to be flexing so hard..."

Red like roses (most badass moment):
"Councilwoman Schnee interrupting the underground mess with style."

Red like roses pt II (best use of music in a post):
"Man I can almost hear the Blumenkranz even from all the way over here."

Semblantastic! (best use of a semblance):
"Undoubtedly Emerald showing off with her wild semblance while ranting at me."

-Ship awards-

UST (most romantic tension between currently not shipped people):
"Uhhhhh, my counterpart for Weiss? Maybe one sided?"

Fleet master (most likely to end this story with a harem):
"My twisted daughter would probably really love to have one."

A strong second 2 (most likely to end this story with a harem and not named BDE Yang):
"Lust." :|

Belladonna’s choice (for whichever of blake’s paramours currently has the best shot):
"I mean my double is the only one currently tapping that."

Casanova (for the biggest romantic):
"Eve has...a really warm side to her and that should be appreciated more." : )

She’s not into you bro (for the pc who can’t take a hint):
"Come on, other Ruby, get a clue!"

Brotp:
"Cobalt and Grey, no question!"

Bad Blood (Best rivalry):
"Yang and Yang definitely have the most bad blood between them."

-writing awards-

Best GM:
"Shout out to my dude, my bro, my amigo Gus Gungus."

Bad wolf (most hype ongoing plot thread):
"Oh Weiss, Weiss, Weiss...you better be ready for the storm that's brewing."

The Ironwood Award (best character development):
"Eve Taurus, bar none."

Salem’s yo mama (for the best insult, diss or put-down):
"I don't personally know what it's about but Weiss bringing up how my double totally ruined a precious heirloom in her eyes? Sounds hella funny."

Team BWNY (brawny?) (favorite SCL character to read):
"The cat faunus still haunts my dreams for a reason."

Team CIRV (serv?) (favorite MR character to write):
"The two of us birds. It probably shows."

Team TRRN (terrain?) ( favorite TNB character to read):
"Still getting a kick out of Grey." : )

Team MEQW (meow) (favorite GG character to read):
"Oh man, we're personally torn between Weiss Schnee and Eve Taurus."

Team HGE (huge) (favorite Ind char to read):
"MY NEW FRIEND GRETCHEN!"

Character themes post, tried to have one instrumental and a lyric song for each. Some fit better for characters themselves, and some I dunno, I just listen to them when writing for the character and it helps me out, heh.

Tock:

Canon Raven:

Ruby Rose:

Distorted Cinder Fall:

Vernal Zerrin:

(War with lyrics adjusted to fit and split between the two drama queens getting people killed)

Never really had a problem with you
All along I thought our friendship could be true

Didn't trust you right from the start
I always knew that you would be my enemy
The knife to take my heart

You screwed me in the perfect way, a truce betrayed
Just another mourner, content to follow orders

Leave behind your conscience, abandon those who need you most

Convince yourself you're noble, but we both know it's not so
But if you cross my battle line, you'll find
You'll be sorry that you tried

[Chorus: Dawn M. Bennett, Casey Lee Williams, Erin Reilly & Adrienne Cowan]
If it's war that you want, then you got it
If it's pain, well, I brought what you need
If it's true what you say, you're the best, then let's play
You won't believe it until you see it
When I kick your ass and look you in the eye
With a smile and a cheerful heart
I'll turn to you and wave goodbye

[Verse 2: Dawn M. Bennett, Casey Lee Williams, Erin Reilly & Adrienne Cowan]
I'll be honest, I wasn’t even surprised
Turned from allies to full-on despised
Just like you to take the coward's way out

A book of lies with no replies
This diatribe's your victory, no doubt
You knew the cruelest things to say, then ran away
Filled with spite and jaundiced
Like Judas thereupon kissed

[Pre-Chorus: Dawn M. Bennett, Casey Lee Williams, Erin Reilly & Adrienne Cowan]
Just a mindless weapon pointed at an enemy
A simple tool providing someone else with victory

Now that you crossed my battle line
It's time that I blow your little mind

[Guitar Solo]

[Bridge: Dawn M. Bennett, Casey Lee Williams, Erin Reilly & Adrienne Cowan]
Farewell, my friend
I really must give you the credit, you achieved a goal
Perhaps the first time in your life you felt control

I'll never trust your name,you see friendship as just another game
Full of winners and losers, selfish abusers

You failed to fly, but somehow I’m to blame?

[Chorus: Dawn M. Bennett, Casey Lee Williams, Erin Reilly & Adrienne Cowan]
If it's war that you want, then you got it
If it's pain, well, I brought what you need
If it's true what you say, you're the best, then let's play
You won't believe it until you see it
When I kick your ass and look you in the eye
With a smile and a cheerful heart
I'll turn to you and wave goodbye

Method actor (most character-driven PC): Tied tween the Bee's Schnees or the Dark Felines

Up is down (best take on a flipped character): Weiss pls

Down is also up (best take on a canon character stuck in bizarro world): Branwen. Which one? Yes.

Accidental comedian (character who's funniest without trying): Feri, her posturing was adorable and hilarious and also so casually brushed off by her fellow faunus.

Purposeful comedian (character who’s funniest when trying): Barmaid with Cookie

Bazinga (character who just isn’t funny): The Boss

The dreaded (most intimidating antagonist WHO ISN'T OZPIN BECAUSE HE'S JUST THE DEFAULT AND IT ISNT FAIR): Fox stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill. WHERE IS HE WHAT HAS HE BEEN DOING...

Strong second (most intimidating antagonist also not ozpin): I don't care if I'm repeating myself. Fox.

Wait what (most intimidating protagonist): Probably still Grey. Maybe Gretchen. :D

Brainiac (most intelligent): Luci for anticipating and preparing and planning ahead and and and and

Honorary straight man award (for continuing to suffer in silence): Ruby

Biggest troll (I got lazy): IF I WAS ALLOWED TO DEMONSTRATE...

Can’t look away (for the most bewitching character): Carnel

Don’t get attached (most badass character): Blake vs Weiss tbh

Yangst (most emo/generally sad): 1st World Raven

This is the part where you die cry (Saddest individual scene): Raven...

Socially stunted (biggest jerk who isn't’ an antagonist): You tried to pay for my sister's services, Hill? No, you actually paid?

The Sustrai (most redeemable antagonist): Was originally Masque but not sure anymore ish...

Grimm Reaper (for the truest embodiment of a huntress/huntsman): Flipped Bandida

Looks like a cinnamon roll (and is): Ilia or Flipped Cinder

Looks they'd kill you (and would): Carnelian

Sin-namon roll: BDE Yang retains this tbh

-combat awards-

Are you not entertained? (Best fight you participated in): Uhhhhhh technically haven't really participated per see beyond starting and ending real quickly, gonna have to say the fight with Typon. That was forever ago.

Ringside seats (favorite fight you didn't participate in): Nora vs Tiger in the warehouse

Oum standard of excellence award (character who's combat best hits that RWBY style vibe): The Hand

David vs Goliath (most mismatched matchup): Gwen vs Panther except that didn't go anywhere unfortunately

The Monty (character with most stylishly awesome combat): Blake was rocking it against Weiss

Red like roses (most badass moment): Blake staring down Twice-Maiden Weiss tbh, doubly so with the philosophical repartee twixt the two. Okay, it was more than a repartee...

Red like roses pt II (best use of music in a post): UMMMMMMMM BLUMENKRANTZ YE. YE? YE.

Semblantastic! (best use of a semblance): Blake in this scene. If I could toot my horn, Ector's attempt with Bear :| No... it's not an extension of the Burning shut up.

-Ship awards-

UST (most romantic tension between currently not shipped people): Ector and Weiss. No, Liza... my eyes are still on you. Liza?

Fleet master (most likely to end this story with a harem): Probs Big Dork Energy Yang or Big Dick Energy Yang or Big Deity Energy Weiss or Big Doomsday Energy Blake

A strong second 2 (most likely to end this story with a harem and not named BDE Yang): Brosel

Belladonna’s choice (for whichever of blake’s paramours currently has the best shot): Evil Lynn

Casanova (for the biggest romantic): Miss Hill...

She’s not into you bro (for the pc who can’t take a hint): Uhhhh I didn't really read, so memory might be bad but internally Yang where Prisma was concerned idk

Brotp: Barcookie

Bad Blood (Best rivalry): Dogs vs Cats

-writing awards-

Best GM: Zach/Ronato

Bad wolf (most hype ongoing plot thread): THIS SLOW ASS SCENE

The Ironwood Award (best character development): Bandida

Salem’s yo mama (for the best insult, diss or put-down): Feri being brushed off, subtle yet devastating to her ego I'm sure

Team BWNY (brawny?) (favorite SCL character to read): Master Kitty

Team CIRV (serv?) (favorite MR character to read): Quoth the Ravens

Team TRRN (terrain?) ( favorite TNB character to read): Fourth Estate

Team MEQW (meow) (favorite GG character to read): Big Hat

Team HGE (huge) (favorite Ind char to write): Stoat Sketcher

Last edited:
Method actor (most character-driven PC): Eve

Up is down (best take on a flipped character): Blake

Down is also up (best take on a canon character stuck in bizarro world): Yang

Accidental comedian (character who's funniest without trying): Panther for thinking he could beat Gwen : ||

Purposeful comedian (character who’s funniest when trying): Barmaid

Bazinga (character who just isn’t funny): Carnelian

The dreaded (most intimidating antagonist WHO ISN'T OZPIN BECAUSE HE'S JUST THE DEFAULT AND IT ISNT FAIR): Weiss

Strong second (most intimidating antagonist also not ozpin): Would say canon Cinder tbh just for how strong she be rn buuuut no putting me and also been a little while sooooo...either Blake or her big boss Sienna

Wait what (most intimidating protagonist): Easily Yang, putting anybody else here seems weird(but man tho if I had the hindsight to not take Tock out of there before all the SF stuff.....grrr)

Brainiac (most intelligent): the ice queen

Honorary straight man award (for continuing to suffer in silence): Neos

Biggest troll (I got lazy): Ector

Can’t look away (for the most bewitching character): Eve

Don’t get attached (most badass character): Tiger!

Yangst (most emo/generally sad): Eve

This is the part where you die cry (Saddest individual scene): Qrow returning to heavy drink

Socially stunted (biggest jerk who isn't’ an antagonist): Watts

The Sustrai (most redeemable antagonist): ....Eve or Ilia

Grimm Reaper (for the truest embodiment of a huntress/huntsman): Yang Xiao Long

Looks like a cinnamon roll (and is): Gretchen

Looks they'd kill you (and would): Blake

Looks like they'd kill you (is a cinnamon roll): Hazel

Sin-namon roll: BDE Yang retains this tbh

-combat awards-

Are you not entertained? (Best fight you participated in): Battle of the BRUISERS

Ringside seats (favorite fight you didn't participate in): Blake and Weiss

Oum standard of excellence award (character who's combat best hits that RWBY style vibe): still evil Pyrrha

David vs Goliath (most mismatched matchup): Gwen vs Panther for the absolute beatdown the specialist would have inflicted upon the terrorist : ||

The Monty (character with most stylishly awesome combat): Hound doing his thing

Red like roses (most badass moment): Tiger hittin’ 100

Red like roses pt II (best use of music in a post): not sure

Semblantastic! (best use of a semblance): Barmaid for jamming lightning dust crystals into Nora

-Ship awards-

UST (most romantic tension between currently not shipped people): Well, I mean....Ilia and Eve frikking banged but not really a ship yet soooo...

Fleet master (most likely to end this story with a harem): BDE Yang?

A strong second 2 (most likely to end this story with a harem and not named BDE Yang): I don’t know

Belladonna’s choice (for whichever of blake’s paramours currently has the best shot): If she’d really put out for somebody killing Weiss, then whoever would do that : |

Casanova (for the biggest romantic): Hmmmm Weiss?

She’s not into you bro (for the pc who can’t take a hint): Yang

Brotp: Barmaid and the Bouncer easy

Bad Blood (Best rivalry): Blake and Weiss though if I could just plug myself would say that Tock and Weiss has potential in the future for the nature of what’s been done there...

-writing awards-

Best GM: Gus

Bad wolf (most hype ongoing plot thread): Atlas shite

The Ironwood Award (best character development): Masque maybe

Salem’s yo mama (for the best insult, diss or put-down): Weiss lecturing the talons if that counts

Team BWNY (brawny?) (favorite SCL character to read): Blake

Team CIRV (serv?) (favorite MR character to write): Nora as of late

Team TRRN (terrain?) ( favorite TNB character to read): Masque

Team MEQW (meow) (favorite GG character to read): Eve

Team HGE (huge) (favorite Ind char to read): Hazel and sis doing their thing

So hey, question. Who is legit still interested in continuing, whether that means as is or with a smaller player count? Or should it just be laid to rest?

Method actor (most character-driven PC): Eve

Up is down (best take on a flipped character): Weissy

Down is also up (best take on a canon character stuck in bizarro world): Nora

Accidental comedian (character who's funniest without trying): Barmaid doesn't think she's funny she's completely serious with her threats

Purposeful comedian (character who’s funniest when trying): Mark's goonsquad on the other hand I think know they're a pair of fucking goofs

Bazinga (character who just isn’t funny): Still Ozpin

The dreaded (most intimidating antagonist WHO ISN'T OZPIN BECAUSE HE'S JUST THE DEFAULT AND IT ISNT FAIR): Ector

Strong second (most intimidating antagonist also not ozpin): Weissy

Wait what (most intimidating protagonist): There are none : ||

Brainiac (most intelligent): insofar as intelligence goes the most impressive feat since my last go around was honestly Neo and Em skirting Gwen's Big Brother network

Honorary straight man award (for continuing to suffer in silence): Lisa (because I haven't posted with her ZING)

Biggest troll (I got lazy): Weiss not healing Carny was honestly funny

Can’t look away (for the most bewitching character): WEissy

Don’t get attached (most badass character): El Tigre

This is the part where you die cry (Saddest individual scene): Blake wasn't ready to say goodbye yet

Socially stunted (biggest jerk who isn't’ an antagonist): Ilia why the FUCK do you want to shock my little sis even if she's not really my little sis just like... chill.

The Sustrai (most redeemable antagonist): Eve was never enough of an antagonist to actually earn this spot so its still its namesake

Grimm Reaper (for the truest embodiment of a huntress/huntsman): Where did you qrow

Looks like a cinnamon roll (and is): Still Gretchen

Looks they'd kill you (and would): Tiger

Looks like a cinnamon roll (but would kill you): The fake Neo

Looks like they'd kill you (is a cinnamon roll): Hazel's a good choice

Sin-namon roll: still BDE Yang

-combat awards-

Are you not entertained? (Best fight you participated in): is it November? yes. Has any fight surpassed Nevermore mk2? Nope

Ringside seats (favorite fight you didn't participate in): Tiger vs Nora (and Barmaid/cookie)

Oum standard of excellence award (character who's combat best hits that RWBY style vibe): Carnelian

David vs Goliath (most mismatched matchup): Blake vs Weiss

The Monty (character with most stylishly awesome combat): Ector

Red like roses (most badass moment): Tiger's goin beastmode

Red like roses pt II (best use of music in a post): Nevermore...

Semblantastic! (best use of a semblance): Were it not for panther that would've been a 100% arrest rate. Or a lot more people would've died. Probably best for both sides.

-Ship awards entire swathes of this category are a shitshow now just off one death huh-

UST (most romantic tension between currently not shipped people): No romance has occured in the last 48 pages that didn't involve a now dead woman

Fleet master (most likely to end this story with a harem): Blake lost a point so its probably Bad End BDE Yang now

A strong second 2 (most likely to end this story with a harem and not named BDE Yang): But otherwise still Blake

Belladonna’s choice (for whichever of blake’s paramours currently has the best shot): death

Casanova (for the biggest romantic): I can see Weiss here yea sure

She’s not into you bro (for the pc who can’t take a hint): hey!

Brotp: Cookie and Barmaid... separated... but they will find each other again... (But also still Em and Merc tbh)

Bad Blood (Best rivalry): Blake and Weiss

-writing awards-

Bad wolf (most hype ongoing plot thread): Now that the fang stuff is done, the stage is set for....

The Ironwood Award (best character development): Eve realized she was never going to escape Blake's vortex. A full arc, even with its abrupt end

Salem’s yo mama (for the best insult, diss or put-down): Weiss lecturing the talons if that counts

Team BWNY (brawny?) (favorite SCL character to write): Blaaaaake? idk she's all I've written really since being more active so by default for now lol

Team CIRV (serv?) (favorite MR character to read): Cinder, Nora's a close second

Team TRRN (terrain?) ( favorite TNB character to read): Grey

Team MEQW (meow) (favorite GG character to read): Weiss

Team HGE (huge) (favorite Ind char to read): Gretchen!

Finally doing that songs for people without saying whats for who (even though two of them are pretty obviously inspired by recent events lol)

One person got two songs because one was a goof

One song's more a future prediction of the mood than the current mood

STILL not over Birthright's ending

Method actor (most character-driven PC): Weiss

Up is down (best take on a flipped character): Weissy

Down is also up (best take on a canon character stuck in bizarro world): Penny or Yang

Accidental comedian (character who's funniest without trying): Cookie...;;

Purposeful comedian (character who’s funniest when trying): Mercury

Bazinga (character who just isn’t funny): Eve....rip : (

The dreaded (most intimidating antagonist WHO ISN'T OZPIN BECAUSE HE'S JUST THE DEFAULT AND IT ISNT FAIR): Ector for sure. I feel he could have soloed the Shadow Fang minus Blake by himself tbh.

Strong second (most intimidating antagonist also not ozpin): I'd like to toot my own horn by saying The Boss as I feel I've done a decent job building him up....but it's been lightyears since I used him so as not to be egotistical I'll say Weiss <3

Wait what (most intimidating protagonist): Good Neo(managed to beat a whole ass mafia goon in under two minutes while having her semblance canceled)

Brainiac (most intelligent): Grey luring Hound away from Nora(and nearly getting killed in the process)

Honorary straight man award (for continuing to suffer in silence): Lisa (

Biggest troll (I got lazy): Weiss following through on her threat(and also helped cement her as an antagonist the heroes have to 'deal' with')

Can’t look away (for the most bewitching character): Good Neo

Don’t get attached (most badass character): Blake

Yangst (most emo/generally sad):Blake

This is the part where you die cry (Saddest individual scene): RIP EVE : (

Socially stunted (biggest jerk who isn't’ an antagonist): IIia : |||

The Sustrai (most redeemable antagonist): Bad Neo.... : |||

Grimm Reaper (for the truest embodiment of a huntress/huntsman): Qrow

Looks like a cinnamon roll (and is): Penny

Looks they'd kill you (and would): Winter

Looks like a cinnamon roll (but would kill you): Weiss

Looks like they'd kill you (is a cinnamon roll): Hazel

Sin-namon roll: still BDE Yang

-combat awards-

Are you not entertained? (Best fight you participated in): Tiger vs Nora is obvious but i really loved tapping into Ruby's inner conflict of wanting to be civilized like Weiss wants/wanting to really be a wild child who lives in the woods. Kind of a 'Tarzan who doesn't WANT to be civilized' I guess lol

Ringside seats (favorite fight you didn't participate in): Bear vs Ector

Oum standard of excellence award (character who's combat best hits that RWBY style vibe): Carnelian

David vs Goliath (most mismatched matchup): Everyone vs Ector : |||

The Monty (character with most stylishly awesome combat): Ector

Red like roses (most badass moment): Nora injecting herself with dust crystals like a fucking crazy person

Red like roses pt II (best use of music in a post): The arknights song in Blake's post...

Semblantastic! (best use of a semblance): Panther saving peeps and managing to bounce without getting caught

-Ship awards entire swathes of this category are a shitshow now just off one death huh-

UST (most romantic tension between currently not shipped people): Uhhhh, BDE Yang and her confidence in herself?

Fleet master (most likely to end this story with a harem): BDE Yang

A strong second 2 (most likely to end this story with a harem and not named BDE Yang): Good Neo if my PCs keep rustling her hair

Belladonna’s choice (for whichever of blake’s paramours currently has the best shot): death-nothing really tops this one

Casanova (for the biggest romantic): Weiss

She’s not into you bro (for the pc who can’t take a hint): hey!

Brotp: Cookie and Barmaid

Bad Blood (Best rivalry): Blake and Weiss

-writing awards-

Bad wolf (most hype ongoing plot thread): Fox's plans...What were they doing in Mistral when Tyrian and Spider!Dom confronted them...?

The Ironwood Award (best character development): Eve

Salem’s yo mama (for the best insult, diss or put-down): Carny calling IIia a 'goddamn animal' or something along those lines

Team BWNY (brawny?) (favorite SCL character to write): Blake or Good!Neo

Team CIRV (serv?) (favorite MR character to read): Nora. Cinder who?

Team TRRN (terrain?) ( favorite TNB character to write); Grey I feel works well as an outside POV character. He can look at all the crazy spectacles that come with RWBY's anime-esque fights and be like 'well that's nuts/I can't do that.' and he has to work his own way around it and it gives him more of a traditional video game RPG type playstyle to me where he's gotta work withj what he's got rather than flare his semblance and go balls crazy. I also love to get the perspective of the various current events through his journals. He really won't be the same now that Cobalt is gone though. Ruby is a very close second though. As I mentioned before, she has a lot of issues plaguing her: her unhealthy feelings for both Yangs that she doesn't like/her fragile psyche/and confusion on who she really is at her heart: a wild girl who'll sooner bite out your throat and growl like a feral dog than a killer in a fancy suit. She not only disappointed Weiss but herself as well.

Team MEQW (meow) (favorite GG character to read): Weiss

Team HGE (huge) (favorite Ind char to read): Gretchen!

Last edited:
Method actor (most character-driven PC): Oh please. When's the last time any of these people drove anything? EcKdVENWkAAjvSX.jpg

Up is down (best take on a flipped character): The Shadow Fang certainly are... sad.
Down is also up (best take on a canon character stuck in bizarro world): I daresay Raven's being the best her she can possibly be by making herself scarce! bus_ride_confession___weiss_x_non_binary_reader___by_tsundereequeen-d8m28i2-2597.jpg

Accidental comedian (character who's funniest without trying): I know Panther has only had like two posts to this effect followed by player fun death but look they were funny ones

Purposeful comedian (character who’s funniest when trying): That scofflaw snake-in-the-grass trying to make a deal not even five minutes after personbombing me? As in literally turning a person into a human bomb and exploding them in my presence? I might even be inclined to say she was trying too hard : |

Bazinga (character who just isn’t funny): The duplicate Valkyrie possesses several qualities this world's lacked but clearly wit isn't one of them : |

The dreaded (most intimidating antagonist WHO ISN'T OZPIN BECAUSE HE'S JUST THE DEFAULT AND IT ISNT FAIR): If Ector hasn't antagonized anyone who isn't themselves an antagonist then is he really an antagonist? Either way it's Blake

Strong second (most intimidating antagonist also not ozpin): Quite frankly the others have yet to impress. EcKdVENWkAAjvSX.jpg

Wait what (most intimidating protagonist): I'm the only protagonist Remnant needs and certainly the only one who deserves this title

Brainiac (most intelligent): I'm sure Snake's plan would've been good if it wasn't such an insult : |

Honorary straight man award (for continuing to suffer in silence): Alice and Ethan : ||||||

Biggest troll (I got lazy): A PERSON BOMB!?

Can’t look away (for the most bewitching character): Agreed. It is me

Don’t get attached (most badass character): Firstly I'll point out I'm above such shallow and frankly childish concepts. Secondly this footage of Tiger certainly was impressive right up until she overextended and passed out

Yangst (most emo/generally sad): Blake and her rage

This is the part where you die cry (Saddest individual scene): Blake in a cage

Socially stunted (biggest jerk who isn't’ an antagonist): Yang.

The Sustrai (most redeemable antagonist): Really at this point I'm looking at just giving up on redeemability as a concept

Grimm Reaper (for the truest embodiment of a huntress/huntsman): It takes a certain level of character to see a person bomb and have one's first instinct be to jump on it. Takes a certain level of intelligence too EcKdVENWkAAjvSX.jpg

Looks like a cinnamon roll (and is): Guilty!

Looks they'd kill you (and would): Oh, Ruby...

Looks like a cinnamon roll (but would kill you): I could throw a rock at the Shadow Fang and hit at least five of these

Looks like they'd kill you (is a cinnamon roll): Mantle's favorite huntress turned out to be far more reasonable than anticipated!

Sin-namon roll: Zwei

-combat awards-

Are you not entertained? (Best fight you participated in): I'll have you know I took no pleasure in any of that! 9d8c32d54642c6351ab32c2b95091e14786f9b2d.png

Ringside seats (favorite fight you didn't participate in): Colonel Ector proved an exceptional asset against Belladonna, as expected

Oum standard of excellence award (character who's combat best hits that RWBY style vibe): Oh Belladonna's flailing was a vibe alright EcKdVENWkAAjvSX.jpg

David vs Goliath (most mismatched matchup): You can't fight the status quo. Not like that, anyway

The Monty (character with most stylishly awesome combat): Ector 💘

Red like roses (most badass moment): Again with this? Ugh. I suppose Valkyrie and that brute both proved themselves of exceptional valor, in their own quaint little way.

Red like roses pt II (best use of music in a post): I don't have time to enjoy music anymore

Semblantastic! (best use of a semblance): Hope you enjoyed playing your hand while it lasted, 'Snake'. You're almost out of cards

UST (most romantic tension between currently not shipped people): Largely just wishful thinking on the part of others it would appear

Fleet master (most likely to end this story with a harem): elba.jpg

A strong second 2 (most likely to end this story with a harem and not named BDE Yang): What does BDE stand for?

Belladonna’s choice (for whichever of blake’s paramours currently has the best shot): Who honestly cares

Casanova (for the biggest romantic): WHY were people voting me for this?????? I mean, Ruby??? Ilia???? EITHER Yang?????

She’s not into you bro (for the pc who can’t take a hint): Four words: not in your lifetime

Brotp: Hmm, how about... 'sienna khan and an unconditional peaceful surrender of all shadow fang forces into atlesian custody awaiting trial?' Yeah, let's get that one trending!

Bad Blood (Best rivalry): As you said, Belladonna. It wasn't personal.

-writing awards-

Bad wolf (most hype ongoing plot thread): can we make it through one scene without million year pauses or having to awkwardly timejump everything forward like that'll actually help anything Weiss Schnee ushering Remnant into a utopian era of peace, maybe?

The Ironwood Award (best character development): It's a lack of character that's the problem with most of you actually

Salem’s yo mama (for the best insult, diss or put-down): 'Wah wah, your daddy ruined my life.' Do these people get off on pitying themselves or something?

Team BWNY (brawny?) (favorite SCL character to read): I'd comment if there were anything to read : | fr tho it blake

Team CIRV (serv?) (favorite MR character to read): You know I don't really care for any of these people : | still like raven alot

Team TRRN (terrain?) ( favorite TNB character to read): ...I don't even know who any of these people are. tiger or ruby when she's on form

Team HGE (huge) (favorite Ind char to read): Marry me

Team MEQW (meow) (favorite GG character to write): I mean if you have to ask... EcKdVENWkAAjvSX.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back