• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy disternia || the curiousity of rembrance

doneanddusted

Two Thousand Club
DISTERNIA
RULES
001 RPN rules apply, obviously.
002 I am your lovely GM, assisted
by Dimday Dimday
003 We will be running with a
Day / Night system similar to Persona.
This will be explained later.
004 We encourage participants to
make characters that stick to the world.
So uh, Asian aesthetic.
005 Most of what I listed will be
expanded on either later or in
another thread LOLOLOLOL
006 Drink water my luvs

Some-thing Amiss
“When the royals are away, the monsters come out to play.”

A mass invite is sent to all the royal families across the world of Disternia to celebrate the Rembrance Kingdom's first decade of establishment. Consider it an anniversary of survival on the odd patch of land, thousands of acres wide, so barren that others call it cursed. But that was ten years ago, and Rembrance is as lively as ever despite not being able to produce its own food.

Funnily enough, the kingdom does not seem to import any of their resources from elsewhere in Disternia either — haha, perhaps they have found alternate methods of self-sustenance.

Who knows? You’re just here to enjoy the party.

“When Kingdoms fall, they fall together.”

Dimday Dimday MagicPenguin MagicPenguin Wake Wake thought you'd be into this

Welcome welcome welcome to my first attempt at running a roleplay! I'm really excited to be doing this. This will be a slightly character driven RP surrounding the royalty of each region of Disternia. So uh, those are our roles lol. You don't have to play as royalty- you could be a servant, a bodyguard, a random passerby... I am always open to ideas. There is an overarching plot to this roleplay, but I encourage character arcs and other such things and my DM Blood requires me to throw a bone at everyone.

A note about Disternia, the world is Asian fantasy (mostly eastern) and rather spiritual. Magic is a thing, but it's like interwoven into art. Basically we're all bards.

Posting will be done into two phases: once during a day phase, and once during night phase. Instead of posts where characters have a back and forth, we ask you to write your interactions as one long post and then post that. Thanks to Avari for giving me that idea, it's so much more organised lol
© pasta

Mobile friendly version
DISTERNIA

“When the royals are away, the monsters come out to play.”
A mass invite is sent to all the royal families across the world of Disternia to celebrate the Rembrance Kingdom's first decade of establishment. Consider it an anniversary of survival on the odd patch of land, thousands of acres wide, so barren that others call it cursed. But that was ten years ago, and Rembrance is as lively as ever despite not being able to produce its own food.

Funnily enough, the kingdom does not seem to import any of their resources from elsewhere in Disternia either — haha, perhaps they have found alternate methods of self-sustenance.

Who knows? You’re just here to enjoy the party.

“When Kingdoms fall, they fall together.”
Welcome welcome welcome to my first attempt at running a roleplay! I'm really excited to be doing this. This will be a slightly character driven RP surrounding the royalty of each region of Disternia. So uh, those are our roles lol. You don't have to play as royalty- you could be a servant, a bodyguard, a random passerby... I am always open to ideas. There is an overarching plot to this roleplay, but I encourage character arcs and other such things and my DM Blood requires me to throw a bone at everyone.

A note about Disternia, the world is Asian fantasy (mostly eastern) and rather spiritual. Magic is a thing, but it's like interwoven into art. Basically we're all bards.

Posting will be done into two phases: once during a day phase, and once during night phase. Instead of posts where characters have a back and forth, we ask you to write your interactions as one long post and then post that. Thanks to Avari for giving me that idea, it's so much more organised lol

Rules
dont be a dick essentially

Last edited:
Oooh this seems interesting. Consider me a follower ^^. Also pls let me know if this is the wrong page so i can delete this.

Oh me gosh, let me innnnn! This looks so much fun. One question though I’m not a dick but can my character be one? 😛

Ah, my asian senses are tingling. Mayhaps. I'll get a character sheet going and see if I'm still interested (or determine I have time) from there.

Edit: (With character idea approval)

Last edited:
Hi Im interested heavily! But I wonder about what would be allowed in the character creation process or even finding faceclaims--Is there a way to contact you guys as a group for a better stream-of-thought idea sharing? I might have a strong antagonist or anti-villain character in mind!

Where can I uhhhh find the other threads?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back