• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Disney's Descendants

yeonjmn

༄ ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʟᴏᴠɪɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello, my name is sarah and I have been roleplaying since 2015 so I'm definitely not new to it. but here i am once again asking for a new rp if we have a rp together and i haven't responded yet, you don't see this now let's get to some guidelines

How I RP
• i only do literate so no script here. but who even rps script anymore? you do you ofc that was a joke. i also don't really have a line count as i prefer quality over quantity, however i usually write about 15-20 lines on mobile if that helps. as long as you give me something to work off of (I'd say about 6-10 lines) then that's fine. also I only double up as it's fair, so that being said I personally do CCxOC and for my side it's usually MxF however any character of any race/sexuality ect is welcome! if you wanna do MxM or FxF for your side that's totally fine!

Discussion of Interest
• so since I'm interested in Descendants, which is based around a high school of sorts, we can just change the setting to be ccollege

Plotting
• i love following the plots of the movies bc it's fun, however I love adding in additional storylines or ideas to make it more exciting. I'm so for chatting ooc and being friends out of rp! also I absolutely love making head canons! they're so fun and honestly helpful for our OCs and their love interests

Triggers
• im sure we all know what to stay away from but I always list subjects I don't feel comfortable with. that being said, I will not rp s*icide, s*lf h*rm, a*use, SA, p*dophilia, and i*cest. I know sometimes uncomfortable topics are brought up in back stories, and that's fine, but that's where it shall stay

Love Interest
• Jay

feel free to pm me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back