• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Disney's Academy for Magical Endings] Out of Character

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
apolla apolla eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch A Little Cloud A Little Cloud @Invidia SomebodyElse SomebodyElse AI10100 AI10100 greek.geek greek.geek r e i r e i Andrita Andrita MegMath13 MegMath13 Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork Athens Athens

Hello friends! Sorry for spacing out again for like a week, but my brain has been all over the bejeebers place!

After discussing with my co-GMs ( apolla apolla r e i r e i eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch ), we HAD said that character sheets would be due today...

UNFORTUNATELY, I had Prom and was completely spazzed out all weekend SOOOOOOOOO

Character sheets will now be due WEDNESDAY so we can get this show on the road! Please finish up if you haven't already!

apolla apolla eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch A Little Cloud A Little Cloud @Invidia SomebodyElse SomebodyElse AI10100 AI10100 greek.geek greek.geek r e i r e i Andrita Andrita MegMath13 MegMath13 Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork Athens Athens

Hello friends! Sorry for spacing out again for like a week, but my brain has been all over the bejeebers place!

After discussing with my co-GMs ( apolla apolla r e i r e i eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch ), we HAD said that character sheets would be due today...

UNFORTUNATELY, I had Prom and was completely spazzed out all weekend SOOOOOOOOO

Character sheets will now be due WEDNESDAY so we can get this show on the road! Please finish up if you haven't already!
Thank the gods.

So sorry about the wait on mine, It's been really hectic, ill delete my post so that you guys don't have to worry about it. Sorry again for missing the deadline.

If you still want to post them, you can! Otherwise, I'll have to assume you're dropping...?
I'll post them, I just thought that the deadline for characters had expired. This is the first free time I've had in about two and a half weeks. I'll get them up as soon as possible, tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest.

I'll post them, I just thought that the deadline for characters had expired. This is the first free time I've had in about two and a half weeks. I'll get them up as soon as possible, tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest.

I still need to read everything and discuss with the co-GMs, so it's no trouble c:

Hello all! And so, I have an update!

These are the CHARACTERS ACCEPTED THUS FAR.

Emperor Kuzco, Kovu, Tramp, Megara, Djali
( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork )
[still waiting on Remy]

Tinkerbell
( apolla apolla )

Kocoum, Vanellope, Mulan, Jim Hawkins, Cogsworth, Wendy Darling
( eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch )

Belle
( A Little Cloud A Little Cloud )
[If you could add more to the personality, that would be great. Also, if I'm being honest, your writing sample confused me? I wasn't sure who was speaking at any given time, and it was in first person, but I've seen you write in third? But that's just me.]

Lady, Rapunzel, Pocahontas, Lumiere
( @Invidia )

Li Shang, Rafiki, Pepita
( AI10100 AI10100 )

Elsa, Mad Hatter, Lilo, Beast, Peter Pan, Maximus
( r e i r e i )

These people need to post WRITING SAMPLES.

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

These people have UNFINISHED or NOT STARTED CHARACTERS. So if you plan on posting them, a writing sample will need to occur as well.

greek.geek greek.geek Andrita Andrita MegMath13 MegMath13 Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork

Thank you all for putting up with all this information! Please let me know if plans change/you're dropping/anything else I need to know! I hope to start soon, so please take care of everything A.S.A.P.!!!!

Working on Mine now, It's just taking a minute. I have Mushu almost done because I've done him before and I've started on thumper(genderbent)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back