• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Disney's Academy for Magical Endings] Out of Character

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
@Goldieloxx @PixieDust eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch A Little Cloud A Little Cloud revalia revalia SomebodyElse SomebodyElse @AI10100 @greek.geek @k o r o l @Franklin RIchards MegMath13 MegMath13 @Spots Athens Athens

Okay somehow thought there were more. Anyway.

A few things to mention, friends.

First--I'm still open to co-GMs! @k o r o l and @Goldieloxx and eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch have all graciously said they'd help me, but I'm always in need of more brainpower! (and sanity)

Second--I know y'all are anxious to get started--trust me, so am I--but seeing as I have two AP exams tomorrow, and one of them's French, most of my energy for the next couple days will be focusing on not dying from that. (i.e. not psyching myself out) So I will try to aim for Thursday, but we'll have to see what happens.

Third--Similarly, please finish your character sheets as soon as possible! Only accepted characters will be allowed to post in the RP, and I can't accept characters without discussing with the co-GMs first, so... character sheets are kinda required for that. (I'm not gonna give a date or anything, since I still need one of mine to come into existence, but just wanted to make sure y'all were aware!)

Fourth--How is everyone today?

Fifth--Remember to put a writing sample under your character sheets! I know I added that a little later, cuz I'm a dumbass, but even so, please make sure it's there! :)

And that's about it!
I'm sooo sorry. It's also AP week for me and everything has been a chaotic mess this week. I don't know when I'll be able to put up my character sheet with only 16 days left in the school year and AP testing next week too

I'm so sorry for the delay! I've been without power as my uncle has been putting in a new breaker box. And I broke my phone so my life is topsie turvey right now AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Users who are viewing this thread

Back