• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Disney!

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! I’m a twenty three year old female from the U.K. and since Disney plus has come out I’ve refallen in love with some of my favourite child hood favourite movies. Please try and be over the age of 18 as I do not work with anyone any younger sorry. Please also be capable of playing confident males where applicable.

With that said I do want this to have a strong focus on story and drama. These are the Disney channel movies and I will enclose a list for you all to peruse and see if we have any in common. Should you wish to roleplay I hope you can play confident males for a clean romance and drama/story focused roleplay. I’m looking for experienced partners who can use third person, past tense and detail please!

By detail I mean at least two to three paragraphs please. You must also play as existing characters from the movies and do love triangles. This ships will be oc x canon only. With me being the oc, however I can do double ups if that interests anyone.

The movies I’m currently hunting roleplays based off are: Narnia, Pirates of The Caribbean, Lizzie McGuire Movie, The Princess Diaries 1/2, Camp Rock 1/2, The Princess Protection Programme, Monte Carlo, Teen Beach movie and Wizards of Waverley place. My all time favourites have to be the Princess Diaries and Lizzie McGuire so please be prepared to do those! I’m also willing to mix fandoms! I hope to see you in my dms soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back