• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Disney University (Closed)

Do you still need an Elsa? I saw someone was interested but then you said they were going to play Jack Frost so I wasn't sure.
We currently don't have many CSes so you can probably play Elsa but if Nico Nico decides they want to play that character then I will have them take priority.
But we have a large lack of CSes so the more people who can work on them, the better.

I'll be playing Jack Frost, Sorry I had to go on a short hiatus due to personal reasons.

Nico Nico Nicklaus Hendrix Nicklaus Hendrix NickNacks NickNacks Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy lion. lion. S ShifterOfShapes Mr. Sparks Mr. Sparks Lycoris Lycoris
So for a face claim it can be any random image off the internet?

So basically his backstory should be his story in his movie. Since he's a fairy tale character, not a real life character. But if that's too much you can basically summarize what he's been up since the end of the movie. Otherwise it should be good.
If I follow that. Emma will be twice as old as pretty much every one else. Should she be in her pre-Storybrooke days?

So basically his backstory should be his story in his movie. Since he's a fairy tale character, not a real life character. But if that's too much you can basically summarize what he's been up since the end of the movie. Otherwise it should be good.
If I follow that. Emma will be twice as old as pretty much every one else. Should she be in her pre-Storybrooke days?

Hey, is this still open? I'm interested, and would like to join if possible.

(If it's possible, I would like to request Tinkerbell if she isn't taken)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back