What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Disney University (ignore post count)

Sub Genres
Magical, Mystery, School

SomebodyElse

Deadly Thorns
Do you still need an Elsa? I saw someone was interested but then you said they were going to play Jack Frost so I wasn't sure.
We currently don't have many CSes so you can probably play Elsa but if @Nico decides they want to play that character then I will have them take priority.
But we have a large lack of CSes so the more people who can work on them, the better.

Mr. Sparks

SHMEBULOCK

@Nico @Nicklaus Hendrix @NickNacks @Twin Fantasy @LionInTheHorizen @ShifterOfShapes @Mr. Sparks @Lycoris
So for a face claim it can be any random image off the internet?

Kaztastrophe

So basically his backstory should be his story in his movie. Since he's a fairy tale character, not a real life character. But if that's too much you can basically summarize what he's been up since the end of the movie. Otherwise it should be good.
If I follow that. Emma will be twice as old as pretty much every one else. Should she be in her pre-Storybrooke days?

Kaztastrophe

So basically his backstory should be his story in his movie. Since he's a fairy tale character, not a real life character. But if that's too much you can basically summarize what he's been up since the end of the movie. Otherwise it should be good.
If I follow that. Emma will be twice as old as pretty much every one else. Should she be in her pre-Storybrooke days?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)