• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Disney Next Gen RP (Open again)

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
I'm looking for a group of people to RP a next gen roleplay. I have a couple ideas on what the plot and setting could be and I'd like to have art fcs that give a fairytale look but i'd like to garner some interest before writing up anything cohesive. We'd be RPing as children of various disney characters, not limited to fairytales but allowing pretty much anything under the disney corporate umbrella as long as everyone is somehow turned into a human if they are not already one.

Is this similar in way of Descendants in a contemporary setting or is it more fantastical? I do really like the idea and I think I would want to help develop and expand the world with you! <3

Is this similar in way of Descendants in a contemporary setting or is it more fantastical? I do really like the idea and I think I would want to help develop and expand the world with you! <3
I'm leaning more fantastical. But that being said I have some contemporary settings written up that I could end up doing if people prefer to have a contemporary setting.

I have multiple settings written up for both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back