• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Disney Inspired Roleplays

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
I've decided to dedicate this thread to Disney inspired roleplays. You can find my main thread here if you're interested in my regular roleplay plots and such. Just a quick walkthrough of what I'm wanting from these:

-Detail. Doesn't mean I want a novel for every post, but put work and detail into your responses.
-No controlling my character.
-Don't be selfish.
-I will be playing the female in these, but doubling is a possibility 99% of the time. I love playing multiple characters.
-Romance is a definite must for me 99% of the time.
-Don't be afraid to get dark on me.
-Also, these are just potential ideas. Feel free to share any ideas you may have!
-Unless specified, these can be SoL or modern supernatural/fantasy. I love both.

• source.gif

We can either stick to the main storyline or deviate some, but basically the beast here can be vampire, werewolf, or anything of the sort. He could even be human. Then we have the beauty, who is forced to stay with him. Can they learn to live together? Could they even learn to love?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back