• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dishonored Roleplay

RhenVao

Eyanameh
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Before we get into the roleplay ideas, I'll lay down the guidelines:
  1. I am in my twenties, so I would prefer to roleplay with people above 18. It's a matter of principle for me.
  2. I'm casual to advanced. Depending on what's being written, my post length can vary from one or two paragraphs, to several. That being said, I prefer quality over quantity. Writing dozens of paragraphs with nothing but fluff to appease hardcore lit roleplayers is just a waste of time and creative juices, in my eyes.
  3. Romance is optional. There's more than one way to keep my attention, like story, character growth, and arcs. While I am certainly open to romance, it is not a necessity to roleplay with me. Platonic friendships work just as well.
  4. While I prefer to play male main characters, I am not above using female side characters, or even playing both genders if it's an ensemble cast.
  5. For the most part, I am ghost friendly. As much as I don't like being ghosted, it's a fact of roleplay sites I've come to live with and I get that people just lose interest. While I would greatly appreciate a heads up, I do have a system in place for those that just stop replying. I will wait one week before messaging you once, asking if you want to continue. If you do not reply within 24 hours, I will consider the roleplay dead and move on.
  6. Genre-wise, I like action, horror, adventure, slice-of-life, comedy, fantasy, sci-fi, and romance to name a few.
  7. I prefer to roleplay over DM. Although Discord is an option, it doesn't allow for a lot of text in a single post, which may not work for higher lit.
  8. You will have to have at least played one of the Dishonored games and/or be familiar with the story.
  9. Note that this is Canon X Canon only. If you're looking for OC X OC or Canon X OC, I'm afraid this isn't the place for you.
  10. A recent rule I've had to add, because this has been happening more often lately, but only message me if you're serious about trying this. Don't send me one message expressing interest, then never reply back. Otherwise, why bother messaging me at all?
If you're still here, I'll go ahead and lay down my ideas!

I have been a fan of Dishonored for a while now and have been looking to do one based off the game. I had two ideas in mind.

The first was a what-if scenario. What if Jessamine had survived Daud's assassination effort and Corvo ended up dead in her place? What would change if the Outsider appeared before Jessamine and marked her? This is essentially a reimagining of the events of the first game, with Jessamine trying to unravel the conspiracy against her life while searching for her daughter. How would things play out with this one change to the opening?

The second takes place sometime after the second game, where Emily has defeated Delilah and she is back to ruling as Empress with Corvo at her side. What happens from there? We can decide! I was always interested in a roleplay that takes place between the events of the games, where Emily and Corvo visit Samuel on his death bed to say goodbye for being a loyal friend. That would be a very heartfelt sendoff to one of the few unambiguously good characters in the game.

So, if you're interested, hit me up in DMs!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back