• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Town of Demonia [Ghost Town RP]

This is probably going to sound like a stupid question, but I just want to make sure I'm interpreting this correctly, so I make no confusing errors in my character sheet.

Can the humans actually see and communicate with the ghosts normally? Or are the interactions the ghosts have with the people similar to what they are in real life (for those who believe in ghosts) like Ghost Hunters for example, where the ghosts are moving things around and making noises? So (for example) the only way for people to actually see and interact with ghosts are being psychic or are trained professionally in the field of ghost work.

Amy3173 said:
This is probably going to sound like a stupid question, but I just want to make sure I'm interpreting this correctly, so I make no confusing errors in my character sheet.
Can the humans actually see and communicate with the ghosts normally? Or are the interactions the ghosts have with the people similar to what they are in real life (for those who believe in ghosts) like Ghost Hunters for example, where the ghosts are moving things around and making noises? So (for example) the only way for people to actually see and interact with ghosts are being psychic or are trained professionally in the field of ghost work.
I'd like to think of it as, like if your character is going to be someone that has lived in the town their whole life or for a very long time than yes, they can see and communicate with the ghosts, considering the fact that they've been around ghosts longer than a regular person not exposed to so much paranormal activity. People just arriving to this town will first begin to see things move around and hear noises, though as they spend more time in the area they may begin to actually see a couple ghosts and be able to interact with them more.

That's just the way I'd like to think of it, though you can make a character that doesn't really go by these rules exactly, and they can be a psychic or trained professionally but that doesn't mean that just those people are limited to seeing ghosts, other people can too.

NinjaCat said:
I'd like to think of it as, like if your character is going to be someone that has lived in the town their whole life or for a very long time than yes, they can see and communicate with the ghosts, considering the fact that they've been around ghosts longer than a regular person not exposed to so much paranormal activity. People just arriving to this town will first begin to see things move around and hear noises, though as they spend more time in the area they may begin to actually see a couple ghosts and be able to interact with them more.
That's just the way I'd like to think of it, though you can make a character that doesn't really go by these rules exactly, and they can be a psychic or trained professionally but that doesn't mean that just those people are limited to seeing ghosts, other people can too.
Thanks for the clarification! I'll upload my character soon!

Gunna hafta bow out of this one, can't come up with any character ideas that I particularly like. Sorry. Good luck.

Is this still open and is there a human spot open. By the can i be a human or is there not enough ghosts?

[QUOTE="general ostruppen]I need a human to haunt so yeah.

[/QUOTE]
yay time to be a haunting human.

[QUOTE="general ostruppen]I need a human to haunt so yeah.

[/QUOTE]
yay time to be a haunting human.

[QUOTE="general ostruppen]u get a roman ghost

[/QUOTE]
ok

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested, but I have a few questions before I think about writing a CS. Can people turn into ghosts and haunt other people? And are you still accepting people for the RP and what slots still need to be filled?

Zakkachu said:
I'm interested, but I have a few questions before I think about writing a CS. Can people turn into ghosts and haunt other people? And are you still accepting people for the RP and what slots still need to be filled?
Yes, I'm always accepting people into this rp. And currently, there needs to be some more human characters.

In this rp, there are either ghosts or human characters, not people who can turn into ghosts. Though, it's ok if you make a human character that has ghost-like powers (levitation, turning invisible, etc.) or someone who can talk to ghosts, or is psychic, that sort of thing.

NinjaCat said:
Yes, I'm always accepting people into this rp. And currently, there needs to be some more human characters.
In this rp, there are either ghosts or human characters, not people who can turn into ghosts. Though, it's ok if you make a human character that has ghost-like powers (levitation, turning invisible, etc.) or someone who can talk to ghosts, or is psychic, that sort of thing.
Alright, thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back