Discussion/OOC

Alrighty, current game plan briefing!

I'm gonna put up an advertisement thread up in the "Looking For Group" section to see if we can get a few more characters. 

Regardless of whether we get more or not, I'm aiming at starting the RP on Thrusday or Friday. If this doesn't work for you, please say so and we'll work something out.

Thank you for your time and attention.

@Yuffie Kisaragi @Scrapmaster @SuperiorKunivas

I'll be trying to get one more char up tomorrow but I owe ~10 other posts so we'll see

Thursday I'm leaving on vacay for like a week and half so posts here will be slow but they will exist.

this has been a psa

Vanguard character is done.

Enjoy having a Paladin/Berserker/Jedi on the team lol xD

Just keep watch of the burst mode,

making my post, also. 
RPN fucked our images, appearances and whatnot.

THey don't appear, at least to me.

I'd like to recommend to everyone, including our beloved Game Master, that any linked images used for illustration of characters, weapons, ships etc, be replaced manually, as it seems that, while most images such as Avatars and Signatures have been sorted, these have not.

My utmost apologies guys, things went a bit different than I thought they would on my trip. But, I have another character up now, and once Areya's accepted I'll hop right to posting.

Okay, so the whole "posting later today" thing from Yesterday didn't happen, but I did get it in today. So...yeah.

oh, and I'm dropping the Two character limitation from the rules. I put that in because I wasn't sure what kind of traffic this thread would get. If you want to add more characters as the game goes on, we can work out them being on vacation if they are already part of the crew or make an arc in which they are recruited.

@Scrapmaster @SuperiorKunivas @Yuffie Kisaragi @Xion136

WOrk caught up to me, that and I was running a fever this weekend so I couldn't post properly.

I'l be posting soon

WOrk caught up to me, that and I was running a fever this weekend so I couldn't post properly.

I'l be posting soon

Apologies. Taking 5 AP classes is a bad idea and I do not recommend it. Posting now.

No problem. Heh, can't fault anyone for getting wrapped up in stuff when I do it myself. Besides, real life takes priority.

I LIVE I'M HERE.

Heh, thanks for that, man. Sorry for not posting more regularly.

i should have a post up this evening.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread