Video Games Discussion for Sky: Children of the Light?

Arui

Season of Sanctuary

5811b1cd09e026b1762672794849d48c854400b0.jpg

Picture taken by sequs-art-tunnel on Tumblr!
I tried searching whether or not anyone has made a thread on it but it appears not! So I was wondering where you guys had even heard of this game and if you play it, here's a couple of questions for you! If you haven't played it, you should definitely go check it out! It's available for Android, IOS, and even Switch! It's a game with stunning visuals and, the end, oh it's just heart-wrenching!
  • What season did you join in?
  • What's your favourite aspect of the game? (Worlds, social features, friends you made along the way, etc)
  • Favourite OOB? (Out of Bounds)
  • Have you bought a season pass, and if not, will you be buying one for the Season of Flight?
  • Have you ever bought IAP?
  • What did you think of Season of The Little Prince?
  • What keeps you motivated to keep playing?
  • Shoutout your Sky friends here!
I'll go first.
  • What season did you join in?
    • I joined during Season of Sanctuary, around June/July last year!
  • What's your favourite aspect of the game? (Worlds, social features, friends you made along the way, etc)
    • I think the various worlds are my favourite feature. What I would give just to play it for the first time again!
  • Favourite OOB? (Out of Bounds)
    • This is kinda basic but the Valley Colosseum OOB is my favourite just because the sunset visuals are so PRETTY! Second to that must be the Golden Sea below Isle, I can't really recall a bunch of OOBs haha. I do love using the chibi-fall trick to get everywhere though
  • Have you bought a season pass, and if not, will you be buying one for the Season of Flight?
    • No, but I have heart-traded for one! I can't buy any season passes so I'm just joining giveaways for the slight chance, haha
  • Have you ever bought IAP?
    • Yes, I've bought the bunny rice cake hat :)
  • What did you think of Season of The Little Prince?
    • I think it was a really emotional season. Gameplay-wise, seeing the NPC friend hold your hand was a sweet callback to the beta days.
  • What keeps you motivated to keep playing?
    • I haven't properly kept playing Sky since I got super burnt out on grinding for candles and TS, but for the longest while it was because my friend was still playing and being my candle run uber, haha
  • Shoutout your Sky friends here!
    • Hey Vinser! You're an awesome friend and I'm glad to have met you on Sky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back