News Discord Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious... What IS Discord, anyway? I've been invited to a few Discord groups on here, but I always politely declined as I have no idea what it is. :/  Some one said it was a chat thingy? Where you talk into the microphone or something...?

I feel stupid for not knowing lol.

I might join if someone explains it. Though, I'm not sure I want my actual voice on the web for the world to hear! I sound like a little boy. XD

Discord is a voice chat service like TeamSpeak or Mumble, but it also has text chatrooms as well.

Hmm... How would anyone know who's who?? Would it just sound like a room full of shouting people? XD

People's names have to match the ones on Rpnation. It also has a text room (which is all I use,)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... How would anyone know who's who?? Would it just sound like a room full of shouting people? XD

Sometimes it does!  But you can see who's in the room with you, and there's an indicator by their name when they're talking.

Nice I just found out about the discord server! And just before the site is going down aswell! Pfew just in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back