News Discord Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna be on it but I already know people will be irresponsible and cause problems on it anyways. I think I may just wait out the 4 days. It'll be a long 4 days but I'll survive.

Hell yeah!

I get to meet the famous Dark Wizard!

And play We Are Number One in the speaker to annoy people! I probably won't

I wanna be on it but I already know people will be irresponsible and cause problems on it anyways. I think I may just wait out the 4 days. It'll be a long 4 days but I'll survive.

We have a bot going that is helping tremendously. 

For the most part, everyone is in seperate channel, we did some cards against h umanity today, we setup a music bot that is going wild with all sorts of different songs and genres, its pretty fun :)!

We have a bot going that is helping tremendously. 

For the most part, everyone is in seperate channel, we did some cards against h umanity today, we setup a music bot that is going wild with all sorts of different songs and genres, its pretty fun :)!

I can't play pc games, one I don't own a pc, two: medical reasons prevents me from sitting in front of a computer for extended amounts of time, ballon sinusplasty as well as crossed olfactory and optical nerves. If I look at a computer screen for too long my eyes hurt, which cause the pain signals to jump to my olfactory nerves making my nose hurt and because of the nose surgery my whole entire nasal orifice will hurt so pretty much my whole face will hurt ;^;

Way to involve yourselves in the community. Kudos to you, internet champions. I might drop in tomorrow just to say good for you. Tomorrow.

I've checked out RpNs Discord server for the first time today *woof*

And, well... I have something I want to say. To the girl in Lobby 4 (I think), a couple hours ago, where I insisted on using a Solid Snake soundboard instead of my voice and kept it up until the end, even though said girl really wanted to just hear my voice in the end, and was really nice and understanding, even complimented my Snake soundboard skills and played along for longer than reasonable, still asking me in vain to just say one single word before she had to leave, but of course I chose to be a drama queen until the end and said nothing... Well to that girl:

I'm sorry. I'd make it up to you if I could.

But I was too busy performing to even note your name...  :(  

Stupid.

Ssooo....I don't know this may sound stupid of me but I downloaded the app and what not but I don't know how it works and how here and there would be connected can someone explain???

Last edited by a moderator:
Ssooo....I don't know this may sound stupid of me but I downloaded the app and what not but I don't know how it works and how here and there would be connected can someone explain???

Click on the link and follow the prompts?  It shouldn't be too hard.

You'll need to create an account if you don't have one, of course.  Also, to speak/post I believe you need a "verified" account, meaning with an email attached that they can verify through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back