Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey All,

We as a staff have opted to allow users to join us on the RpNation discord server where the staff collaborate and hang out while the migration starts on Sunday for several days. We don't know if we will allow it to stay permanent, that would really depend on how users behave. 

Not going to lie, I, my self and the others are extremely exhausted from prepping for the work, so come chill with us, we will do some cards against humanity, video games, overwatch, what ever peeps want and just hang out. Don't give us extra work to moderate the discord server as well. 

• All official RpN Rules apply.
  • Please have your nickname match your site name (We have enabled the ability on our server to use a nickname different from the one which is your discord account, you can have different names per servers, remember!)

So come chill with us and I'll even pop in my self, part of the migration is automated (its a good chunk of the 2-4 days), so I just really want to chill and have fun.

https://discord.gg/nvMQN4e

Hmm, maybe. I don't really use Discord as much, but I might use it just for this.

Too much... Going on... At once... Holy... Crap. I hope it mellows out soon, then again, I'm not social anyways.

Uhhh @The Dark Wizard didn't you guys have a discord before but closed it down due to problems? i remember on a suggjestion about a discord server there was something along the lines of "we might not have a server again due to problems with rules"

This is honestly really nice of you guys to offer a place for users to go hang out while the site is down =D

Thank you! If I'm not distracted by my work I may pop in.

Just as a note:

Moderators have been instructed to ban on will since we can't enforce the Site Rules due to anonymity. If we decide to make this permanent, we will sync it back up with accounts like in the past, where we can hold everyone accountable.

This is to allow people to keep up with the staff and have fun and chill while the site is down :)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back