• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Discord, offsite or internal advertisement.

Arkaeis

Good afternoon my modderlies,

I was wanting to possibly do some advertisements for the RPN discord, and since it is technically offsite I wasn't sure if it should be in the offsite ads or somewhere else on the forum? I know it is just chat for now, as I do hope that eventually we might do some roleplay in there, I would like to highlight it to the community in some way as my usage of the discord is far heavier than the site itself.

As always I appreciate your help,

Arkaeis

P.S. Ya'll are killing it, I hope you're doing well and continue to make this site and community so great.

We have a Discord button in the main menu on the site. I'm not sure what other advertisements you mean.

I would like to remind you that we are planning some changes for Discord and it would be best to leave those activities for once that happens. You'll like the changes XD

We have a Discord button in the main menu on the site. I'm not sure what other advertisements you mean.

I would like to remind you that we are planning some changes for Discord and it would be best to leave those activities for once that happens. You'll like the changes XD
Yes sir, oji San just trying to explain some of the fun features we already have in the discord as I know it is linked in the header but not everyone may know what discord is. Also, notifying the community of the vc, music, and gaming channels as well. I just wasn't sure if it would be considered offiste since technically it is.. or it was an exception. Also I have no doubt that I am going to absolutely love what you are going to do with the new update, but this would potentially be in addition to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back