• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Discord High - High School RP

virgilrey

Of course, the genre of "High School RP" has been done to death. But let us not forget that it is one of the most popular genres of RP for a reason, we all want to relive that juicy teen drama. Well then, you got your fix of Riverdale or Degrassi, but you want more drama and maybe to even be a part of stuff like that. Imagine sabotaging the prom or making your mark at the local Robotics meet? Experiencing heartbreak and terrible sorrow? Well, you can do that all here in what I plan to be one of the best and most expansive high school roleplays ever.

rsz_dhslogo.png
Why Discord High? Well, I had the idea to name the schools in the DHS universe after websites, such as Reddit High or Twitter High. Though starts in the year 1985, we will be having seasons that go forward a year, as new players will always start as freshmen. Are you interested in being the first class of Discord High?

Hmmm.....It sounds like fun. Although I have been off RPN for a while. I hope my rustiness isn't a deal-breaker. ^_^

Awesome! I’ll wait for more people and I’ll work on the sign up form. Hope to make it as easy and creatively free as possible.

I’m writing a character sheet right now! I hope you guys have fun and get your friends in if they’re interested! :grinningteeth:

Dizmason Eternus X Dizmason Eternus X Breathless Breathless TayMaiTer TayMaiTer tamarapasek tamarapasek ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki Superfly47 Superfly47 Jaellagirl Jaellagirl horses horses
The character sheet has been created. Have fun :)
I can't access the character sheet

I just finished my CS 😊. It took me a bit but now it's done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back