• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion Discord channel update

Arkaeis

Good day my lovely staffers,

I hope this finds you well, and that whatever task life has given you today brings you joy.

I'll make this brief, as not to waste anyone's time. If youve been on the discord lately, you may have noticed an influx of interest in the voice chat channels from a number of users that have found this feature particularly entertaining. There are those among us however that for one reason or another cannot respond via audio and therefore have been continuing the conversation through text. Under the current guidelines of how things are sorted we are using the #gaming channel to do this as to not clog up the main #lobby with posts that honestly wouldn't make sense unless you were tuning in to vc.

I'm suggesting that a vc channel for this purpose is added to the server so that we no longer have to spam #gaming with this chatter, because although it often has content that pertains to games it in itself is an interactive dialogue and not a game. Im sure many of those involved would be appreciative, and it would make things tidy on discord once more.

Thanks for your time,

- the "chat demon" Arkaeis.

Hey Ark,

A voice chat text channel among other updates is coming to the Discord server. It's been something that the staff team has been working on (albeit slowly). 😄

Hey Ark,

A voice chat text channel among other updates is coming to the Discord server. It's been something that the staff team has been working on (albeit slowly). 😄

Well then, dang. I guess you can just belete this thread or leave it up or whatever you need to do to threads that are too late to the party.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back