• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ; adv.lit partner search!

calypso

fairest
discommunication
    about me
    hey there! my name is fox (she/her), and i'm hoping to see if anyone is potentially interested in rping with me! i won't bore you with a ton of details about myself, but figured i'll say some fun things about myself before we dive into anything more serious!

• i'm a psychology student currently in uni, which means i am above the age of 18. because of that, i would prefer my partners to also be over 18. (not too surprising, but always like to mention that!)
    • i love making miniature models!
    • i also restore dolls on the side, and adore the color pink. it's the superior color.

if that sounds like a cool person to you, hopefully we can potentially be partners! below i'm going to list out some rules. i'm pretty firm on most of these, so please keep that in mind when contacting me!

please also read my entire post before contacting me! i don't mean to be rude, but i have stopped responding to PMs that make it clear they skimmed over my post.

(see next tab.)

coded by natasha.

Last edited:
bump.
some recent novels i've completed and would love to base an RP around.
- once upon a broken heart
- gilded
- crescent city
- these broken stars
- caraval

Last edited:
it's alive [!]

wahoo! i'm on break, and i'm ready to sink my teeth into writing again. i plan to update and probably repost this thread in the coming days, but i figured a lil' bump before i do wouldn't hurt anyone.

probably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back