• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Disco nights, a canon x canon Disco Elysium search

Bachelor Snakeskin

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
If the title doesn't clear it, I am making a new thread that is my specific search for Disco Elysium.
I finished my first playthrough of the game just a few days back, and it made me crave more stories of the shenanigans between Harry and Kim.
Unsurprisingly, I am not full of great scheme plots; writer's block is hanging hard on me. I will do my best to brainstorm, as I love creating a good story that will also make my future partner happy.
I have no previous experience in writing any characters from Disco Elysium, but I am glad to try out either Harry or Kim, and I will gladly double for either role.

I am simple regarding rules for my role plays. Please be 18 or older when contacting me. I will not respond to minors, as I am not comfortable with playing with minors. Secondly, I value good communication, and I would appreciate your effort in keeping me updated on if you are going away or if you don't think it will work out between us. I have no hard feelings about parting ways and will be thrilled to end things in good times. I am also willing to share my discord info for those who want to keep an easy OOC. Lastly, I only RP via DM's; I will not do public RP's since I have terrible anxiety about writing.

As I mentioned, I would love to write some Harry Du Bois x Kim Kitsuragi. I adore the ending where Harry asks Kim if he would come and work at the 41 stations, and Kim accepts the offer. Any post-game adventures is really what I am up for here, and maybe some shipping too, but I am not forcing anyone to write anything romantic. I adore some good detective x detective adventure into any sort of crime that could capture any reader.
Alternative universes are welcome, or any theme that seems fitting.

So please feel free to send me a DM, me with any ideas, my DM's are always open.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back